Gordon Ramsay

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ramsay angry, ramsay throw skillet at person he is angry at irrespactive of race, although doubt hed throw one at a woman. i havent actually seen the episode so i suppose i cant really comment fairly....but...it seems that race doesnt actually come into this situation untill you(the watcher) bring it up, thats why i asked. seemed that race wasnt a matter at all in the show...just your perception of it.
again..i havent seen it, just thought id comment.

Oh, I saw that episode where Gordon Ramsay threw that skillet. I was really, really angry in seeing this flagrant display of utmost disrespect for a guy (throwing kitchen utensils. cursing him out and throwing the goddamn skillet.) that was assisting him making stuff and he goes ballistic. All that for some foofy AMERICAN PSYCHO haute cuisine.

THAT IS NOT HOW YOU TREAT PEOPLE AND HAVE THEM LEARN!!!

Beautifulbreeze

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gordon Ramsay is an absolute jerk. His arrogance and ego make for excruciating watching (which i wont do). Someone wants to give him a good hiding for all the people he has ever insulted....and again for the ones he will in future. As for being attractive....whatever floats your boat, but how can such a twat ever be considered a looker? As soon as he opens his mouth all is lost.....

In my 'humble' opinion of course......

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Imagine him when he is presented with someone to have sex with:

To the woman: "You call this box clean? I've seen cleaner pussy on the floor of the train depot after a football game."

"and what about this hair stuck over on the side like an overcooked strand of spaghetti?"

"No, no! It's all wrong! Take it away get it the bleeping bloody bleeping bleep out of my sight."

"You'll never be a good fuck with such bleeping dryness. A man needs moisture, you're dryer and grittier than a box of sea salt. And move around, my bleeping word you're less bleeping alive than a bleeping Tory on acid."

To the men he is looking to bed (and you get the feeling he'd do anyone who gave him a wink):

"Oh bloody bleeping bleep bleep bleep bleep where the bleeping bleep has that bleeping thing been? It looks like you stuck it in the garbage disposal and forgot to turn it off. And what's this crust on it?
No, no. It's all wrong. It just hangs there like an overcooked asparagus spear. Cover it up and call the mortuary."

-then flipping the man over-

"Oh bleeping bother there's no bleeping way I would want to bleeping bloody bleep this sorry stinking place for all the fish and chips in China. No, no it's all wrong. It just sets there like a soufflé gone flat. Get it out of here before I bloody bleeping bleep..."

And for more on Gordon Ramsay here at LPSG, look to the search button above, click on 'advanced search', enter 'Ramsay' select titles only, then click on the right hand side in 'Celebrity' and go through 4 or 5 previous topics on this fellow, (there may even be a picture or two).

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Imagine him when he is presented with someone to have sex with:

To the woman: "You call this box clean? I've seen cleaner pussy on the floor of the train depot after a football game."

"and what about this hair stuck over on the side like an overcooked strand of spaghetti?"

"No, no! It's all wrong! Take it away get it the bleeping bloody bleeping bleep out of my sight."

"You'll never be a good fuck with such bleeping dryness. A man needs moisture, you're dryer and grittier than a box of sea salt. And move around, my bleeping word you're less bleeping alive than a bleeping Tory on acid."

To the men he is looking to bed (and you get the feeling he'd do anyone who gave him a wink):

"Oh bloody bleeping bleep bleep bleep bleep where the bleeping bleep has that bleeping thing been? It looks like you stuck it in the garbage disposal and forgot to turn it off. And what's this crust on it?
No, no. It's all wrong. It just hangs there like an overcooked asparagus spear. Cover it up and call the mortuary."

-then flipping the man over-

"Oh bleeping bother there's no bleeping way I would want to bleeping bloody bleep this sorry stinking place for all the fish and chips in China. No, no it's all wrong. It just sets there like a soufflé gone flat. Get it out of here before I bloody bleeping bleep..."

All that and a small angry corkscrew penis = Gordon Ramsay. The quintessential haute cuisine
chef. :smile:

cm70874

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gordon is so fucking hot. Maybe because he reminds me of a friend of mine that I have a massive crush on.....but yea, it seems like he would prepare you a delicious meal, and then just destroy you in the sack.

Reactions: 3790721

dego28677

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lolol sounds like josh was describing himself.....lololol... RAMSAY is HOTTTT!
I saw an interview with him and he said he wears a size 15 shoe...he has to have his shoes custom made....betcha he's really massively hung and uncut....love him:biggrin1:

Reactions: Tom b

tom water

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Saw him few time at the gym's changing room, (third space, Piccadilly London) always wearing swimming trunk, not a great bulge.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I watch Kitchen Nightmares more so then Hell's Kitchen, he seems more addressable on that show. How ever I could see sex with him including negative comments, yelling, the occasional punch in the face, and in the morning I suggest you go out for breakfast instead of cooking it for him.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I watch Kitchen Nightmares more so then Hell's Kitchen, he seems more addressable on that show. How ever I could see sex with him including negative comments, yelling, the occasional punch in the face, and in the morning I suggest you go out for breakfast instead of cooking it for him.

Hahaha! I SOOOO agree with you. Hate him, and if he had a dick bigger than the biggest monster on LPSG I wouldn't touch it or him with a fucking kitchen knive.

But his French maitre'd would get my vote and my ass!

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hahaha! I SOOOO agree with you. Hate him, and if he had a dick bigger than the biggest monster on LPSG I wouldn't touch it or him with a fucking kitchen knive.

But his French maitre'd would get my vote and my ass!

Jean-Philippe? Yes, he's VERY good looking. I think he's Belgian though because I recall a scene from HK where Ramsay shouts something to him like "Get your Belgian balls in here!" J-P had a very bad accident a few years ago when he fell a couple of stories while trying to climb into his apartment after he had been locked out. He had broken his neck and was paralyzed for a time.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Yuck!!!!!!!!! he's as foul as his chickens, nah cannot stand the man, ive heard though that his meat is cut and then he throws it in a pan and makes beef strogonoff or goulash.

I prefer the hairy beefy Australian chef off masterchef, think he is called John Turrino.

shyguyftl

Sexy Member
Media
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']The really well hung chef your thinking of is Gordon Elliott. British guy. Used to have quite a few shows in US and UK including You Can't Cook and a ton of US commercials. Now he produces Paula Dean's programs. But he is getting up there in age. I remember the massive bulge from some show he used to have in the 90's where he was wearing way to tight jeans. Also very tall and big guy. Found these photo's. And before you say it, I know, I'm weird. I get crushes on people and can't explain to you why. I just do. Gordon Ramsey, defiantly little dick. A guy with a bigger dick would be much more relaxed.[/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']YouTube - Early 90's Gordon Elliot "take my daughter, please" [/FONT]

Attachments

chip59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wonder if he is bipolar or some such? Ramsey is an absolutely arrogant hateful prick one minute and then almost tolerable the next. I don't find him unattractive, but he can shove his attitude up his ass. Best I can say for him is that he's not as repulsive as Simon Cowell.

D_Yowton Y Yingyang

Account Disabled
Media
Gordon was a guest on The Graham Norton show last Saturday evening and was absolutely delightful. The image we see on his show is all SHOW. Gordon is a horny guy evidently from the continual stream of sexually related comments. Taller and much thinner than I would have thought, he eluded sexiness in his tight jeans. He seemed to love sitting back on the sofa and spreading his legs to reveal his tightly covered bulge!