Gordon Ramsay

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']The really well hung chef your thinking of is Gordon Elliott. British guy. Used to have quite a few shows in US and UK including You Can't Cook and a ton of US commercials. Now he produces Paula Dean's programs. But he is getting up there in age. I remember the massive bulge from some show he used to have in the 90's where he was wearing way to tight jeans. Also very tall and big guy. Found these photo's. And before you say it, I know, I'm weird. I get crushes on people and can't explain to you why. I just do. Gordon Ramsey, defiantly little dick. A guy with a bigger dick would be much more relaxed.[/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']YouTube - Early 90's Gordon Elliot "take my daughter, please" [/font]

I would be fucking Gordon Elliott before I would Gordon Ramsay. Gordon Ramsay seems like a very unhappy princess.

No need to explain why you are attracted to someone. Everyone finds different things appealing that others may not. Sexuality is a different and undefinable entity. People like who they like. Gordon Elliott is hot though.

Last edited:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Relaxing? I thought that he would be throwing kitchen utensils and cursing about.

I am happy that he is married with children. If he were gay with the same disposition, he would be Joan Crawford.

"Christine!!! I TOLD YOU...NO!!! WIIIIiiiRRREEE!!! HANGERS!!!!!!"

(thwack!!thwack!!!)
:twak:

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I realise it is a huge site did try and find it again but couldn't I do know Its under the TV and Film then naked male celebs He can be found in the first 20 pages If I find the direct link will post it with pleasure

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
So, I take it that his short bulge is being assumed to be a cock?

That's fair.

Personally, I liked him in the beginning of the series/show... but I've found that he's become predictable overtime and just yells for the sake of yelling, at times when there is no purpose.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think his shows have become much less about the actual content and more about his hysterics. I don't see anything in any of those pics or screen caps that show anything other than fabric folds.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He's one of those annoying stereotypes one has to avoid, by stepping quick and lively, so he doesn't blow chunks all over your Farragamos while strolling along the Costa del Sol. Just as unfortunately that EasyJet keeps them coming down to behave as they would never behave at home in the UK, EasyJet at least ferries them back in the same numbers. I cannot imagine having to suffer eating in one of his restaruants. There are Divas and then there are just plain assholes. I fear he is a common version of the latter.

Hmmmm. . . maybe I should rewrite this post and tell you all how I REALLY feel about the twit! LOL! Still, with a bad sunburn he does sort of resemble a roasted pig.