Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to have no ass at all and be shaped line a Twink.

Over quarantine, I put on a lot of weight by bulking and building muscle.

anyone can have sculpt a bubble butt, it just takes more work for some of us.

Attachments

Chronicjacker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Anaheim-Santa Ana-Garden Grove, California, US
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

The hard work paid off.

Your_xfantasy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I naturally store most of my fat in my legs but ever since I started working legs seriously about a year ago I've had to walk around with this attached to me lol. I don't mind showing it off on here and in the right settings but I am always self conscious at the gym and at work.
View media item 1261101
Can we become friends

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm in the midst of a major years-long weight loss and fitness change, and recently posted a blog on the topic. One of the cooler aspects is that my college-age bubble butt is coming back (though with a stubborn fat pad directly over it on my lower back). No pics, yet, but the emerging muscle tone and appearance is gratifying.

(Is it bad form to grab your own ass and think "That's nice..."?) (Asking for a friend.)

phild

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Well done mate, building a butt is always hard work.

Reactions: introvert_shlut

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im actually starting up at the gym again after ages away, too long really, and was wondering what would be the best exercises to get my bum back to bigger and rounder shape ?

I know a lot of guys and girls recommend hip thrusts, but is it true dead lifts and squats on the machine assist ones are good too ?

I am def leg dominant in my muscle gains.

phild

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im actually starting up at the gym again after ages away, too long really, and was wondering what would be the best exercises to get my bum back to bigger and rounder shape ?

I know a lot of guys and girls recommend hip thrusts, but is it true dead lifts and squats on the machine assist ones are good too ?

I am def leg dominant in my muscle gains.
For a butt, there's nothing beats squats, building a butt is hard work and takes time. There's a guy on Youtube called Jeremy Ethier who knows a bit about this and focusses on men, I've followed his routines in particular how to get a squat exactly right - a one that isn't will build quads faster than glutes so worth the effort.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For a butt, there's nothing beats squats, building a butt is hard work and takes time. There's a guy on Youtube called Jeremy Ethier who knows a bit about this and focusses on men, I've followed his routines in particular how to get a squat exactly right - a one that isn't will build quads faster than glutes so worth the effort.
This sounds really good. Def want to make squats the first thing I will add to my weight routine, possibly followed by hip thrusts since it seems to really target the glute specifically.

Reactions: SlamHeaDunker

lance-ryder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
@WellHung83 hip thrusts, cable pulls, and hip abduction machines make up 80% of my glute workouts.
Squats and deadlifts are ok since they have a little glute activation but the research puts em at like 30-40% glute activation with the quads/hamstrings getting more respectively

hip thrusts are extremely underrated, especially since they only need 48 hours of rest after a workout day compared to the 72 hours for squats/deadlifts. Make sure you do proper diligence for the right form and avoid posterior pelvic tilt (YouTube it)

dive into the work that Bret Contreras has online on his website and on YouTube- really useful and well researched resources