Has anyone else felt a tear when going deep?

shudder69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm only 21 about to be 22 I try to fit a lot of different sexual experiences in, in my life cause I don't want any regrets. I'm 7.75 long (when the head isn't aroused) when it is I'm 8.2 inches long. I'm 5.6 inches around mid-shaft, 6.1 at the base, and 5.8 at the front end.

I was looking through these forums an apparently a lot of people are my size or even bigger.

Anyway I noticed when having sex with girls my age when I try to put it all in there's a tearing feeling kind of like when you break a hymen. Usually after this happens the next day their stomachs are in great pain.

So I had sex with this married woman she is 36, the same thing happened.

Then I had sex with my moms friend who's 45 and again the same thing happened.

I looked through this forum and haven't found anything on this.

navynmd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tearing the vaginal wall or even cervix is common. I've torn my girlfriend three times since we've been dating 8 months. Likely you are the biggest they've been with which is why you stretch them like their first time again. They can have it fixed at the doctors; my girl let it heal naturally this last time. Good luck with that

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
As an anatomy lecturer I knew used to say, "The vagina - the vagina is terribly capacious!" and it really is astonishing what people can get in there when they take their time. Unaroused, the vagina is around 3-4" long. When properly aroused, this can more than double. So, most vaginas have the ability to take most dicks, if you treat the lady they belong to right.

You're big, but you aren't that big, and whatever's happening has occurred with several women. This means it's highly unlikely to be a size issue per se. If the women are excited enough & lubricated enough, you shouldn't have a problem... Are you taking enough time over foreplay & not just jumping right in?

You don't have any penis modifications, do you?

shudder69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No modifications I'm not trying to enlarge I just joined cause I've dealt with women not wanting to have sex due to my size. I'm only 5'8 ft, 140lbs so it looks a lot bigger. I always use a ton of lube and for some reason they never want me to go down on them. I'm talking about one night stands as well. They never want me to go down on them. they usually just tell me to stick it in. They also never moan... which is curious. I see their face getting red and veins popping out of their neck but they never make a noise.

Note: Given my height my penis goes 3/4ths of the way down my thigh. Also my measurements are None-Bone Pressed I only recently learned what NBEL meant.

Last edited:

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Doing a scene for kink.com last year, I was rough fucking this kid and he called out the safe word. Apparently, I'd torn him up a bit and there was blood. I was wearing a condom, of course, so there was no risk of transmission. But that was the first time anything like that had happened to me. It was a rape scene, after all, so it did not make sense to be fucking him delicately, now did it?

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Haven't yet come across a woman who didn't appreciate attentive oral. But that's not the only foreplay. Kissing, caressing, massaging, using lots of different sensations, anything she's especially into, complimenting her, increasing anticipation, even just really deep eye contact can be a big turn on (and scientifically proven); most importantly her mind - guys are very visual, women much more cerebral in their sexual response. Lube is good for extra slip & slide, but only as an addition - a woman still needs to be relaxed & aroused for her vagina to be properly accommodating, whether the dick is big or even on the small side.

Also, don't figure on moaning being a brilliant indicator of enjoyment. Some people are really vocal, others barely make a noise. Read what their bodies are doing & listen to their breathing. Changes in breathing are a much more reliable indicator of orgasm than anything else (including her telling you so). If their face is red, is it because they're putting everything into it, or because they're not prepared enough to take you?

I'm a bit bigger than you, but not by that much, & haven't had a problem.

shudder69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know they're having orgasms because I can feel and see it. It's one of the greatest turn-ons for me to see the gushing it's almost like hentai.lol

Most of them if not all lock their legs to only let me in soo much. A lot of good length does me when I'm only using the first 2-6 inches.

As for foreplay they want me to hurry. Anything after 4 minutes seems to cause pain. All of them are slim, with heights from 5'4 - 5'7.

I don't want to sound vain but I'm considered very handsome. I once belonged to a modeling agency when I was 17. Which could explain their ready state of arousal. I honestly can't tell the difference between a experienced woman and a virgin (save: the hymen) When it comes to the level of arousal. As for breathing they seem not to be. Until they come, in which I feel an insane amount of wetness.

Followed by seeing it as white then after the climax it mixes to be a milky translucent liquid pouring out. There's usually so much of it I can't feel anything for a while and by the time it drys enough for me to feel something again. They're tired and want to stop usually under 4 minutes.

Also in my experience when women climax, they become very selfish and just want to sleep saying they'll get me next time but then they just keep doing the same thing they get off and want to quit. I've gotten the same response eating them out/ fingering. My hand gets covered in goo and they just want to go to sleep.

That's why recently I'm selfish as hell however I'm not talking about just recently I'm referring to past and present. Paula is a married woman with 3 kids and it felt like I tore her 3 different ways. However she did say she hadn't had sex in 3 months. It took her a week to recover. But from what? what am I doing? I have a really high sex drive and loathe waiting!

Last edited:

D_Upsy_Daisy

Account Disabled
Media
I'm only 21 about to be 22 I try to fit a lot of different sexual experiences in, in my life cause I don't want any regrets. I'm 7.75 long (when the head isn't aroused) when it is I'm 8.2 inches long. I'm 5.6 inches around mid-shaft, 6.1 at the base, and 5.8 at the front end.

I think we need some pics to better assess the situation...:biggrin1:

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
I don't want to sound vain but I'm considered very handsome. I once belonged to a modeling agency when I was 17. Which could explain their ready state of arousal.

Perhaps you're just so beautiful it hurts?

Let's review the evidence...
1. All of your partners want you to hurry foreplay & experience pain after 4 min.
2. Most/all lock their legs to prevent you entering them.
3. You cause all of them damage, despite being a size most vaginas will accommodate when aroused.
I honestly can't tell the difference between a experienced woman and a virgin (save: the hymen)
The chances of regularly finding a hymen on a virgin in the modern world is slim.
5. Strangely, all of the women you've been with gush like an overturned milk tanker at climax (& in less than 8 min total foreplay & penetrative sex).

The possible conclusions are thus:
A) based on 5 - you're a god!
B) based on 1-3 - you're pretty but crap in bed.
C) based on 4 - you've gleaned important information from 1950s textbooks.

Taking everything into consideration...

What on earth is that smell?

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Perhaps you're just so beautiful it hurts?

Let's review the evidence...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Lots of text here, that made S_V_J laugh out loud for real! That was one hilarious well written post! :)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Taking everything into consideration...

What on earth is that smell?

... bullshit?

Last edited:

shudder69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL... Alike to virgins in the level of arousal. A size gotten by not requiring to press to the bone. I only read texts books on metal fabrication. And as I've stated earlier I've been turned down before. Virgins are particularly easy and I've only been with one virgin that didn't have her hymen. But I don't think she was actually a virgin seeing as how she had a very "close" relationship with her step-brother.

I've stated in my other posts that I'd post pics when I find a camera I can upload to a computer.

I'd do it with my phone but I don't even get to text and I've got 200 minutes a month. Needless to say sending data isn't possible.

By the way most people lose their virginity at 14. Which I think is why the hymen study is skewed.

Also I'm not asking for a critique on my life I want to know what I'm tearing?
And yes I type a lot so sue me

Last edited:

shudder69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I asked a simple question you made assumptions about me. That I wanted corrected to get further to a valid answer. Again, I wasn't asking for a critique. I told you why I haven't been able to post pics of myself. However I find it the pot calling the kettle black when you have pics of yourself but not being measured. Or someone not even near my size calling bullshit. On details about me Not My Question. Begging the question why did you respond?. Is it from feeling threatened; cause, "That can't be true", Well it is. I'm not even sorry to burst your bubble seeing as how your sole interaction is to label me a liar.

quit gabbing like catty little girls and either answer the question or kick rocks.

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You would get more and better responses with a verification pic and an album.

Take pics with phone, use data cable or sd card to transfer pics to pc, upload to lpsg, get more useful responses...

Last edited:

D_Upsy_Daisy

Account Disabled
Media
Is it from feeling threatened; cause, "That can't be true", Well it is.

Don't worry about it. While your size is quite bigger than average, it's not, at all, out of the realm of possibility.

I had a friend who is about your same height and weight...and he has a 7.5"-8" cock...I've seen it. As far as tearing...all I can say is that my fleshlight survived his cock. As far as girls go, he didn't mention it, but then, the only time we talked about sex was when he lost his virginity.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah I asked a simple question you made assumptions about me. That I wanted corrected to get further to a valid answer. Again, I wasn't asking for a critique. I told you why I haven't been able to post pics of myself. However I find it the pot calling the kettle black when you have pics of yourself but not being measured. Or someone not even near my size calling bullshit. On details about me Not My Question. Begging the question why did you respond?. Is it from feeling threatened; cause, "That can't be true", Well it is. I'm not even sorry to burst your bubble seeing as how your sole interaction is to label me a liar.

quit gabbing like catty little girls and either answer the question or kick rocks.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much?

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Shudder, I'm not here to tell you you're full of it, but your story can easily be read as heavily fantasized. Let's review: You're a 21 year-old former model with an ideal BMI; you have an 8x6 cock; you not only get to sleep with women your own age, but also with MILFs, one of whom was your mother's friend; your dick is so big that women can't take it, even though they gush like women from hentai movies.

While it is possible that you are indeed all of those things, it does read like a laundry list of the various fantasies that newbies bring to this forum all the time. It can also be read as though you're trying to use a question to brag.

I'm not saying that is, in fact, what is going on. But I'm not surprised at all to see people calling bullshit on your story as there are many, many people who have peppered this site with suspect stories. In fact, as I'm sure the women on these boards can tell you, the whole "my dick is too big for her" thing has been done almost-as-nearly-to-death as circumcision and small-penis-humiliation. In fact, that's why I'm guessing not a single woman has commented thus far on a thread that is, ostensibly, about women's genitalia.

So if you're giving us the God's Honest Truth here, you're going to have to bear a certain amount of incredulity.