Have you ever made your own dildo?

D

deleted484273

Yeah. I did the clone a Willy thing. It was a small pain in the ass fiddling with the kit while trying to stay hard and shoving my cock into a slurry long enough to make a mold. It actually was very accurate, capturing veins, and skin creases etc. my wife didn’t even want it after I was done. I think I found it more interesting just to be able to see my penis from different angles and size it up with things. I have no idea what I did with it. Think I ended up throwing it out before anyone other than my wife could stumble upon it

Back in the day, before silicone. I made one from Plaster Of Paris. It was Hard :) Made a plaster mould of the member, then used it to recreate a likeness.

It's a bit odd to look at your penis when detached from your body. Made it as a gift, and fun :)

Reactions: LaFemme

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once went with a girl who'd made one of a previous boyfriend, a guy I knew. It was very intimidating, nearly twice my size in length and width. I had great respect for him afterward.

We talked about doing one, but somehow nothing came of it. Looking back, it'd be real hot imagining her showing her two cock trophies to friends and future lovers. I wish we'd gotten around to it.

I have similar feelings when my wife pulls out her trusty 7.5" dildo. She says it's about the size of the guy she lived with for two years. It can certainly work wonders.

I remember seeing pics of the famous plaster casts of the rock stars. They were aesthetically disappointing to look at in comparison to the latex ones made by our members. There was, however, a great diversity in size. They had name tags. I wonder what some of the smaller-endowed dudes casted feel now that they're on public view across the internet.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I once went with a girl who'd made one of a previous boyfriend, a guy I knew. It was very intimidating, nearly twice my size in length and width. I had great respect for him afterward.

I don't understand why you would have "great respect" for someone because of a physical feature over which they have no control and did nothing to earn.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't understand why you would have "great respect" for someone because of a physical feature over which they have no control and did nothing to earn.

We talked about doing one, but somehow nothing came of it. Looking back, it'd be real hot imagining her showing her two cock trophies to friends and future lovers. I wish we'd gotten around to it.

I have similar feelings when my wife pulls out her trusty 7.5" dildo. She says it's about the size of the guy she lived with for two years. It can certainly work wonders.

I remember seeing pics of the famous plaster casts of the rock stars. They were aesthetically disappointing to look at in comparison to the latex ones made by our members. There was, however, a great diversity in size. They had name tags. I wonder what some of the smaller-endowed dudes casted feel now that they're on public view across the internet.
I’m with Mule. Respect for his size?! Not only respect but “great respect”. I don’t recall any dick curing cancer, world hunger, or even designing a spectacular handbag.

You have really low standards for what earns your respect. I bet that dildo gets the good side of the bed. :confused:

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have really low standards for what earns your respect. I bet that dildo gets the good side of the bed. :confused:

I've ever held, never drink with a man who cheats at cards or can't hit a spittoon on a single try, or tarry with a woman unleavened by humor and a touch of charity.

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, clone-a-willy lol

It was a bit of a novelty to see my own penis in dildo form. Shit, that was a long time ago.

Not sure what happened to it. It's quite possible the ex I made it for still has it, but I have no idea.

thickoneinLA

Superior Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lol, it felt amazing hehehe.. i was so horny that day! i literally came like in less than a minute... (feel embarrassed/shy on sharing this) hehe but wth! you live only once.. so yes, I fucked myself lmao! I still have my dildo somewhere in my dresser.. lol :innocent::innocent:
You should do it! it's fun and it is double the fun when you let a friend do it for you :imp::imp:
I want to see your dildo. That would be hot and beautiful, no doubt.

Reactions: Cool_guy_99

*looks at forum section*

This thread is still in Women's Issues, not Show Off or Web Connection... :eyes:

Reactions: 286798

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
*looks at forum section*

This thread is still in Women's Issues, not Show Off or Web Connection... :eyes:
I am so sick of this thread and the anal sex thread. Just a bunch of dudes talking to each other about their version of ‘women’s issues’.