Have you ever shaved all of your pubic hair off?

Have you ever shaved all of your pubic hair off?

• Yes

Votes: 619 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 103 14.3%

• Total voters

hung and horny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, haha, I shaved what little I had when I was 16, having heard that it comes in thicker and faster. My dick wasn't too big then so I can't really say it made it look better, but I'm not sure.

I didn't shave it very much after that; it is a little itchy and uncomfortable when it's growing back.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i've been waxing for a bit now, the hair grows back really fine after a while. so even if you let ya bits shag out the itch is gone.

wax. wax.

ML

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks...THAT is what the bet was that I lost- we dared each other (being from a 'non hairy' familly....I couldnt' remember- thanks for the 'memory' arg....lol

Yes, haha, I shaved what little I had when I was 16, having heard that it comes in thicker and faster. My dick wasn't too big then so I can't really say it made it look better, but I'm not sure.

I didn't shave it very much after that; it is a little itchy and uncomfortable when it's growing back.

rng72

Just Browsing
Media
I shave regularly, Im not as fit as you guys or as big however I love the feel and Im not hairy to begin with so it makes sense ( in my crazy world). Also it is a lot more sensitive when your with a woman. Wouldn't go back. Just use a good razor or keep changing blades and moisterize after with skin cream. I have no issues with itching or razor burn.

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, I've gone totally shaved a couple of times but don't like it much. I do shave cock/balls regularly (keep them shaved, actually) but I just manscape the rest. Keep the bush trimmed, I say. No one likes to end up with dental floss they didn't plan on using.....

Roch18k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I shaved mine off for the first time when I was 16. Did it in the summer before school so I'd have time to let it grow back. I had pubic hair for the longest time till about 20 yrs ago and finally shaved it again and I've kept it that way. Every morning just a little shave gel down there keeps it shaved and nice and smooth.

An the first time I took it off I used scissors to snip the hairs off as close to the skin as possible. Then sat in a hot tub and let it soak for a while before I finished with the shave cream.

D_Shermie Shtoinkle

Experimental Member
Media
I have shaved it at the time i had my PA done because sometimes a hair seemed to get stuck on the ring and had it in the new wound or so.. wasn't nice.. well at the moment I shave it as well, but then again it's a matter of personal taste and it may change of course