Height and penis size?

kelly_r_1983

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm really just guessing, but I'll bet there's at least a weak correlation between height and penis size. Probably between body type and penis size too. Taller guys may be bigger than average, and shorter guys smaller than average, but not by much and probably within one standard deviation of the average. The real outliers -- the penises like the ones on this site that are much larger than average -- probably show up all over the spectrum of height and body type, as these posts seem to indicate.

My height is only slightly above average, by the way.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This issue doesn't seem to have been decided scientifically just yet. There may or may not be a correlation. I honestly have no idea. But I do get a little irked by folks who claim for a fact that there is or is not. Just because a person is tall and has a big dick, that doesn't prove anything. Conversely, just because a person is short and has a big dick, that doesn't disprove anything. Remember this, a ton of people who smoke will never get lung cancer. That doesn't mean there isn't a correlation.

There may be a correlation between height and dick size but it might be fairly weak. Also, the correlation might be very strong, but the impact on dick size is fairly weak. For example, on average, for every inch of height a man has above average height, it adds only a quarter of an inch or so. Perhaps there no correlation at all. As I said, I honestly have no idea, and neither does anyone else, at least until it is thoroughly and scientifically studied.

That being said, people tend to equate masculine characteristics with having a large penis. For example, if a guy is taller, we naturally think he is more masculine, therefore he has a bigger dick. The same goes for muscle mass. To test it out think about various celebs. If the guy has a very masculine persona (even if short in stature), then we tend to assume he is packing and vice versa. Because of these (quite possibly foolish) assumptions women and men can be very surprised to see a guy is well endowed because he doesn't naturally have hyper-masculine characteristics.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I'm wondering if there would be a more accurate correlation with torso length and penis size.
Many shorter men have relatively short legs so an average sized penis would seem big relative to their short legs (it would hang closer to the knees)

CaptainChaos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There may be a correlation between height and dick size but it might be fairly weak. Also, the correlation might be very strong, but the impact on dick size is fairly weak.

From my observations in this thread, I don't think people quite understand what correlation actually means.

reecho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In the cocks I've observed (played with, sucked off, etc.) height doesn't seem to have any relationship. You'd expect people to be 'similaraly proportioned' down there, but nope.

italianb90

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not related, imo.
I know some dutch guys who are more than 2 meters tall, and one has a massive (about 23 cm) dick, one has one smaller than mine.
And one who is 175 cm tall has the same length as me, but not thickness.

D_Keziah Binbanger

Experimental Member
Media
Believe or not ok, I'm doing right a statistic course in college so I took all the height and lenght I could find on the site and put them on Excel so I can have actual numbers about this site's member and there seem to be no correlation at all. It gives me that height only affects penis size at 11%. So basically there is 89% of it explained by other factors so I don't think we can consider height and penis correlated.

For math guys:

Correlation Coefficient: - 0.334 (it's negative so it means that the taller you are, the smallest penis you'll have)

Coefficient of determination: 0,111

Here again, the correlation coefficient is so small that we cannot consider any relationship between height. Maybe we could try another with shoe size?

rdberg1957

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What I've noticed is that the same size cock appears much bigger on shorter and skinnier men. It's all about scale and proportion.