HELP/ADVICE needed! I want to suck my best friend, what do I do?

Sexb1150

Superior Member
Media
Dude.................thanks for the update.

That's awesome !!!!!

Do you think this can become a permanent thing & you become a couple? That would be spectacular if so.
It's advanced from just a weekend thing at this point. I'm personally still hoping no one feelings get hurt in the long term.

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I sucked his dick every night this week, but tonight was different. He wanted to hump me, so once we were both hard I laid down on his bed naked and covered my dick and balls with lube and rubbed some all over his as well. He laid down on top of me and when our dick touched I was in heaven. He buried his face into the pillow next to me while I wrapped my arms around his back and he just started humping and sliding his dick all over my dick and crotch area. After about 2 minutes I came. He kept going for another 5 or 6 minutes and when he got close he said "grab my ass and push against me tight" and I did. He started cumming while our dicks were were mashed together while moaning into the pillow. We just stayed entwined for a while and he got off me to go shower up while I cleaned up the bed and changed the sheets. He is finishing up now in there. I think I'm going to wait outside the bathroom door on my knees right now.

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We are flying out tomorrow. I spent the night at his house last night and am tonight as well. I tried to suck his dick last night but he stopped me. He looked at me with a sly grin and said "not tonight, I need to save it up. I want you to experience what a real load is going to feel like when I breed your ass in a few days." I was a little sad but he got naked so I could look at his dick and that made me feel better, lol. He asked me if I needed to cum and I said "so badly that it hurts." With that he went to his bedroom and brought back his fleshlight and some lube for me. I ended up dumping a load in his fleshlight while he watched TV next to me and cuddled.

Caseylove99

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We are all "ready" to go, in every way possible, lol. I asked him earlier if he was looking forward to taking my virginity, and he said "what do you think?" And I told him I was looking forward to it. He said he didn't really know how he felt about it, he continued, "you're going to be tighter than any girl's cherry I popped and I know it's going to feel really good, but idk how you're going to take it." I said "it's going to be your dick inside me, tbh I've wanted this for as long as we've known each other..." and he just let that sink in for a minute and said "I think I've always known you wanted it too, hahaha" and I replied "was it obvious?!" And he said "no not at all, you're very DL and nobody would think you want dick, especially mine, but thinking back I always remember seeing you trying to get a glimpse of my bulge, I just wish I knew you would worship it and give me so much pleasure sooner, haha." I said "there was one time a few years ago when I spent the night and I heard you jerking off in the darkness in your room when I spent the night (backstory: I used to sleeping bag it on the floor of his bedroom when he lived at his parents house still a few years ago before he got his own place). I was seconds away from asking you if you wanted a blowjob instead, but I heard you moaning quietly and knew that you already cum" He was white as a sheet when I told him that and said "I remember doing that too... you were awake?!?!?" I said "mhm, and when you used your boxers to wipe your cum off and threw them across the room I waited until I knew you were asleep and carefully slid across the floor to get to them... that was the first night I smelled and tasted your cum..." then I told him, "I still have that pair of boxers hidden in my bedroom at home..." the smile on his face was unlike anything I've ever seen before and he said "I wondered wtf I did with those, I couldn't find them and thought they just disappeared" we both laughed, and I admitted that I jerked off ever single day for a long time just holding those to my face at night. Then he said "now you have the real thing" and whipped it out and shook it me in all its glory. I walked over knelt down and give it a nice wet kiss right on his foreskin. He put it back in his shorts and said "I want to keep building my load for you, you gonna make me nut, haha" He is taking a shower now and words can't express how bad I want him inside of me. We leave at 10am tomorrow for the west coast. I'll update you all when we are back.

jjdiamond

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We are all "ready" to go, in every way possible, lol. I asked him earlier if he was looking forward to taking my virginity, and he said "what do you think?" And I told him I was looking forward to it. He said he didn't really know how he felt about it, he continued, "you're going to be tighter than any girl's cherry I popped and I know it's going to feel really good, but idk how you're going to take it." I said "it's going to be your dick inside me, tbh I've wanted this for as long as we've known each other..." and he just let that sink in for a minute and said "I think I've always known you wanted it too, hahaha" and I replied "was it obvious?!" And he said "no not at all, you're very DL and nobody would think you want dick, especially mine, but thinking back I always remember seeing you trying to get a glimpse of my bulge, I just wish I knew you would worship it and give me so much pleasure sooner, haha." I said "there was one time a few years ago when I spent the night and I heard you jerking off in the darkness in your room when I spent the night (backstory: I used to sleeping bag it on the floor of his bedroom when he lived at his parents house still a few years ago before he got his own place). I was seconds away from asking you if you wanted a blowjob instead, but I heard you moaning quietly and knew that you already cum" He was white as a sheet when I told him that and said "I remember doing that too... you were awake?!?!?" I said "mhm, and when you used your boxers to wipe your cum off and threw them across the room I waited until I knew you were asleep and carefully slid across the floor to get to them... that was the first night I smelled and tasted your cum..." then I told him, "I still have that pair of boxers hidden in my bedroom at home..." the smile on his face was unlike anything I've ever seen before and he said "I wondered wtf I did with those, I couldn't find them and thought they just disappeared" we both laughed, and I admitted that I jerked off ever single day for a long time just holding those to my face at night. Then he said "now you have the real thing" and whipped it out and shook it me in all its glory. I walked over knelt down and give it a nice wet kiss right on his foreskin. He put it back in his shorts and said "I want to keep building my load for you, you gonna make me nut, haha" He is taking a shower now and words can't express how bad I want him inside of me. We leave at 10am tomorrow for the west coast. I'll update you all when we are back.
This was such a good update!! I wish you both luck and I hope you both enjoy it and have fun!! Let us know how it goes when you come back!

duckitplz1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
We are all "ready" to go, in every way possible, lol. I asked him earlier if he was looking forward to taking my virginity, and he said "what do you think?" And I told him I was looking forward to it. He said he didn't really know how he felt about it, he continued, "you're going to be tighter than any girl's cherry I popped and I know it's going to feel really good, but idk how you're going to take it." I said "it's going to be your dick inside me, tbh I've wanted this for as long as we've known each other..." and he just let that sink in for a minute and said "I think I've always known you wanted it too, hahaha" and I replied "was it obvious?!" And he said "no not at all, you're very DL and nobody would think you want dick, especially mine, but thinking back I always remember seeing you trying to get a glimpse of my bulge, I just wish I knew you would worship it and give me so much pleasure sooner, haha." I said "there was one time a few years ago when I spent the night and I heard you jerking off in the darkness in your room when I spent the night (backstory: I used to sleeping bag it on the floor of his bedroom when he lived at his parents house still a few years ago before he got his own place). I was seconds away from asking you if you wanted a blowjob instead, but I heard you moaning quietly and knew that you already cum" He was white as a sheet when I told him that and said "I remember doing that too... you were awake?!?!?" I said "mhm, and when you used your boxers to wipe your cum off and threw them across the room I waited until I knew you were asleep and carefully slid across the floor to get to them... that was the first night I smelled and tasted your cum..." then I told him, "I still have that pair of boxers hidden in my bedroom at home..." the smile on his face was unlike anything I've ever seen before and he said "I wondered wtf I did with those, I couldn't find them and thought they just disappeared" we both laughed, and I admitted that I jerked off ever single day for a long time just holding those to my face at night. Then he said "now you have the real thing" and whipped it out and shook it me in all its glory. I walked over knelt down and give it a nice wet kiss right on his foreskin. He put it back in his shorts and said "I want to keep building my load for you, you gonna make me nut, haha" He is taking a shower now and words can't express how bad I want him inside of me. We leave at 10am tomorrow for the west coast. I'll update you all when we are back
Fingers crossed

jjdiamond

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We are flying out tomorrow. I spent the night at his house last night and am tonight as well. I tried to suck his dick last night but he stopped me. He looked at me with a sly grin and said "not tonight, I need to save it up. I want you to experience what a real load is going to feel like when I breed your ass in a few days." I was a little sad but he got naked so I could look at his dick and that made me feel better, lol. He asked me if I needed to cum and I said "so badly that it hurts." With that he went to his bedroom and brought back his fleshlight and some lube for me. I ended up dumping a load in his fleshlight while he watched TV next to me and cuddled.
So did he blow you back out already?! I’ve been so excited to get an update!! I hope everything is going well and you’re having fun! I hope he is banging you silly!