jasperdejong

Admired Member
Media
I need help ID-ing this guy. He's a master / alpha / cashmaster etc. or at least he used to be because the newest video I could find on him is a few years old. Vids def look a bit older as well.

In one video he goes by the name of Master Jerry, and in another he's Master Anthony. Only managed to find 2 vids. Is there more? Does anyone know who he is? And where is he now? What's his social media handle, etc.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

Chucksez

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
These are the last three nudes I found on rentmen. Screen grabs from short vid clips on the site.
I may have a couple of old pics from when he lived here in Philly.
I’ll post if I find come across them.
(pun intended )
He also has a thirsty twitter with very little D: @jermendoflex
Hope that helps for anyone interested.

Attachments

Reactions: jasperdejong

Chucksez

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I need help ID-ing this guy. He's a master / alpha / cashmaster etc. or at least he used to be because the newest video I could find on him is a few years old. Vids def look a bit older as well.

In one video he goes by the name of Master Jerry, and in another he's Master Anthony. Only managed to find 2 vids. Is there more? Does anyone know who he is? And where is he now? What's his social media handle, etc.

Thanks in advance

I just posted screenshots from his rentmen profile and posted his twitter handle. His twitter only has a couple of pics showing D though nearly all are shirtless.
Enjoy.

jasperdejong

Admired Member
Media
Thanks for these. I still think he's attractive but something about him just seems off lately. Also his face seems heavily photoshopped in some of those. I like the ones where he's unfiltered even if he looks a little rougher. I just wish he'd lose the beard hehe it's not my thing. Where did you find him on Rentmen, and is he dating with guys or girls or both? (or is rentmen for guys only?)

Reactions: anadelaire