Hey, I'm New.

D

deleted6615611

Hey,
I have literally just joined this site. I was googling a few things and LPSG kept popping up so I thought I would join to see the craic.
I have notions to be more adventurious with things. This only really started recently and thanks to the internet, its helping me explore.
Although I consider myself as straight and I dont have an attraction to men, but there was always something in the back of my mind that made me wonder what it would be like. Only time I intentionally looked at a guys knob was to see who is bigger. I'm sure we all compare eachother lol.
I've only had sex with women but 2 weeks ago, thanks to a swingers site, I met up with a straight couple. We met twice now and I havent had sex. Things happened but thats a story for another day hahaha
They are very dominant and I never experience that before but I'm not complaining.
Another new thing is that I starting wearing briefs instead of boxers. Might not be a big deal to most of you but all the guys here wear boxers. When I started football training again last week, I couldn't wait to show off the briefs. I wasn't planning on bringing the guys attention to them, I just couldn't wait for them to see them. And no one noticed haha. I thought one of the lads would make a joke of some sort.
From another site, a guy bought me my first jockstrap and I wore it all day on Monday and even wore it to bed. I found it turned me on knowing that I am wearing, what I consider to be sexy underwear.
I think I've developed a bit of an underwear fetish as I'm using sites and checking what underwear guys are wearing, the brand, style, the fit etc.
I've even found myself looking a guys as they like bend over or there top rises abit, seeing if I can see the waistband of there underwear. Although I'm not looking at the man or what he's packing, seeing them in underwear is doing something for me.
I see on this site too that there is sections 'Ask A Man' which I will be using as guys don't talk about stuff. There is no way in hell that I would speak to my mates about this stuff.
Is this normal? Do all or most lads think about stuff like this etc.
With the couple, I fell its going to get crazy hot that I will need to share it somewhere as I'm not going to tell my mates that I'm 3sums of 2 guys and 1 woman. I would brag to them that I'm having a 3sum with 2 women.
But I havent yet had sex with the woman yet. It short terms, the first meetup. I got to watch them have sex. Second was I laid on the bed and she edged me for a long time. We are meeting again this weekend.
I'll post the full experience sometime on this site.
So folks, thats me and the reason I am here.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Huh?
close-up-of-a-mature-man-looking-cross-eyed-XEBJ9D.jpg

Reactions: jp and BillM

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to the site!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the

Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
Terms of Service and Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: Gj816

Petnax

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is no way in hell that I would speak to my mates about this stuff.
Is this normal? Do all or most lads think about stuff like this etc.
You shouldn't care imo. It's evidently something you like and it's exciting that you found a new kink. Some others will definitely share your kink. I'd spend my energy finding them and not worry about the guys that don't :);)

Welcome to LPSG mate. No doubt you'll have fun dude :D:p