Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lance and I got dressed after the measuring session and left school for the day. It had been exciting to be naked with all the other guys and to see everyone stroking their cocks. A few guys even got a little too excited and nutted in front of the nurse.

I still couldn't believe that I had gone from having an average face, body, and cock to being what I am now. I thanked Lance again and told him how indebted I felt and was looking forward to the weekend to show him how grateful I am. He told me he can't wait and jerks his cock every night thinkng about me.

We talked about how nice it is now not having the assholes to deal with anymore. Everyone likes them so much more now and honestly they seemed very happy. Lance made me promise never to become an asshole just because I was the most desirable guy in school. I was so shocked he thought I was desirable that I couldn't even answer. He stopped me and said promise me. I told him I promised and said the only reason I hesitated was because I had no idea he thought I was desirable. He responded that he had been attracted to me since the first time he saw me but he was too shy to tell me. He also said he knew I wasn't confident with myself so he helped me become the guy who could be confident.

We headed into the woods and the girls were already there. They had all undressed and we're playing with each other's tits and fingering each other pussies. It was so hot. When they saw us approaching they did not stop so we enjoyed the show as we undressed.

Our cocks were hard and dripping by the time we were naked. The girls said they wanted both of us to fuck each of them. Thankfully Lance had given me the stamina to fuck and cum four times in a row and I guess he was born with super powers. When they had all been fucked we got dressed and headed back to the school. The girls left and Lance told me he had asked each one if they wanted any enhancements so he told me to be prepared for some changes when I saw them tomorrow.

Lance told me he really enjoyed having the power to change people and wondered if there were any other kids in our class I wanted to offer a life changing experience to. I thought for a minute and decided the three girls who were daughters of my mom's friends and two boys who were friends of mine who the four assholes had picked on also oat as much as they picked on me. He asked me to arrange for them to be at his house on Friday night.

To be continued...

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Friday night finally came. Lance's parents were gone for the weekend and he had invited me to sleep over. I went home to get a few things and then went to his house and told him I wanted to show my appreciation so I gave him an erotic massage, sucked his cock, and let him fuck my ass. Afterwards we showered together and got dressed before the other kids arrived.

Lance ordered pizza and it was delivered soon after they showed up. None of them knew why I had invited them but my new reality was people were flattered when I paid attention to them so they were all agreeable.

After we had finished eating I stood up and said you may be wondering why I asked you here. I said I was sure they were all aware of my recent transformation and I said Lance was responsible for providing my life changing experience. I told them if any of them wanted to be better looking or have better bodies Lance could help them. Lance got up and mentioned the boys could be enhanced similar to how I had been and told the girls he had been responsible for changes to the girlfriends of the four former assholes over the past year.

All three of the girls and both boys said they wanted their own life changing experiences. Then they asked how it all happened. When Lance told them they would all have to have sex with him. One of tne boys jumped up and said he was in. Lance told him to undress and Lance began removing his own clothes. The kid asked if he had to do it right there in front of everyone. Lance said yes. Reluctantly he stripped off his clothes, revealing a slender undefined body and way below average penis. Lance bent over and told him to fuck his ass. By the time he came the other boy said he was ready.

The three girls were more hesitant, they were all virgins, but also they were so wholesome they were saving themselves for marriage. Lance said that was fine and told them he couldn't help them then. They all looked at each other and decided to go ahead.

When Lance got his big dick Into the first girl she went from acting like a prissy virgin to behaving like the school slut. She was begging for him to fuck harder and go deeper. The other two were the same. Lance turned them into sex hungry girls who wanted more and I was happy to provide as much more as they wanted. I fucked them each twice more. I told the boys they would be enjoying life like this after they woke up to their life changing experiences.

Finally the five kids left and Lance and I went to his bedroom. I sucked his cock and he fucked me twice and then we fell asleep all tangled in each other.

To be continued...

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The next morning I woke up before Lance. I just laid there looking at how beautiful he was. I was falling hard for him. The four former asshole jocks had all been perfect to look at but they were all so obnoxious I never enjoyed taking a look. Lance is as beautiful inside as he is outside.

I thought back to yesterday when he made me promise not to to get cocky about my looks. I realized he had never been either unless you include when he was trying to make a point with the assholes. Then for him to go a step further last night and help my friends who had always been overlooked proved how special he really is. I loved that about him and vowed I was going to be nice like him.

As I was watching him, Lance woke up. He saw me staring at him and simply asked, "What?" I told him I was enjoying looking at the guy I loved. He leaned over and kissed me like I had never been kissed before and said "I love you too Jim. Maybe you can show me how much you love me by fucking my ass with your big dick." I said the one and only time I had fucked his ass was when he gifted me with my new body and I loved everything just the way it was and whenever I had witnessed another guy fucking his ass it was life changing for them too so I told him I was reluctant to do it but I was willing to risk everything if it proved to him how much I loved him.

As I was fucking Lance I felt the same electrical charge I had felt the first time. It was different than fucking the four assholes. I had an explosive orgasm and mine sent him over the edge and massive amounts of cum shot powerfully from his amazing cock.

We showered together to clean up our cum coated bodies and then I got dressed and went home. All the way I hoped I would stay the same. Then I realized this morning the five people who Lance had fucked last night were waking up different today. I called one of the guys and he was amazed by the transformation and was right in the middle of bating and enjoying his new cock. I made him promise to stay humble and be nice to everyone. I called my other buddy and he was standing in front of the mirror crying that he no longer would be picked on for being a wimpy guy with a little dick. I made him promise to stay humble and be nice to everyone.

Next I called one of the girls. It ended up the three had decided to have a slumber party so they could be together when they woke up. They were ecstatic. They wanted to thank me personally for bringing them to Lance so we arranged a group date (them and me) for that night. Before I hung up I made them promise to stay humble and be nice to everyone.

Life was great. I just hoped it would stay that way.

To be continued...

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I showed up for the group date and all three girls kissed me. They were gorgeous and had knockout bodies. I still can't believe We had gone from plain kids who were self-conscious and shy to being confident and about to have casual sex.

I was told we had the house to ourselves before the parents returned. We went downstairs to the family room and immediately the girls striped me. Then in unison they did a strip tease show for me until they were all 100% naked. Lance had seen to it the three friends were all evenly matched. Aside from one being blonde, one brunette, and one redhead, they shared most of the same attributes.

They laid me on the rug and began using their tongues on my cock, balls, and nipples. Holy fuck, I was in heaven. The blonde lowered herself onto my face and I proceeded to eat her out. It was pretty remarkable that Lance seemed to have programmed me to seem experienced with all these things I had not done before. When she was ready I fucked her until we both had intense orgasms.

I followed suit with the two other girls. I was trying to decide if I liked one girl better than the other two but I simply could not choose a favorite. After cumming the third time my cock was still rock hard and showed no signs of losing steam. The girls marveled at my stamina and told me how their former boyfriends rarely ever satisfied them.

We got dressed and I left before the parents got home. I got in my car and surprisingly was still hard and horny. I called one of my buddies who had been transformed and asked if he was doing anything. He was in his room watching TV. I asked if he was interested in a circle jerk and he said yes. We decided to meet at a park where we would most likely be uninterrupted. Then I called the other guy and he said he would meet us at the park.

These two guys were as horny as me and proud to whip out their new and improved cocks. We all stroked and edged for quite a while and then all shot our loads simultaneously. We zipped up and sat and talked for a bit. Like me, they were unaccustomed to dating and sex. I told them about my date with the three girls and suggested us three arrange a group,date with them and it could be one big fuckfest. They liked the sound of that. So far their fucking experience was only with Lance when they received their life changing experience.

To be continued.,.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At school on Monday the dynamics were so different than a week ago. This was the debut for the three girls and two boys. Like it had been with me, even though they looked so different everyone knew who they were. Before we even got to the door we had all become the cool group that everyone wanted to be with. Unlike the four asshole jocks and their girlfriends we were an inclusive group who became fast friends with everyone. Even the former assholes had mellowed out so much we included them.

At the door there was a large sign directing all seniors to go directly to the auditorium. The school nurse was going to share the results of the measuring that happened last week.

The nurse went alphabetically through our entire class of over 500. Showing photos of our faces and naked bodies. She told us this was for educational purposes to help us understand male and female physical development. Without the assholes putting anyone down there was a new level of respect so even the kids who normally would have been embarrassed to be seen naked in front of the entire class and all the teachers were all OK with it. Lance later told me he was keeping a list during the presentation and would be providing more life changing experiences for those worthy of his gift.

Somehow the three girls and two boys who were transformed after the measuring session all were shown as they look now and their measurements were current. How the hell did Lance manage that?

The four former assholes were labeled unidentifiable instead of male or female. If they were still as rude and arrogant as they had been for years they would have started a riot being labeled like that but they seemed proud to be in a category of their own. Their girlfriends had dumped them and they began dating each other. Wyatt and Tony became a couple. I am not sure if they had any kind of sex life. Without testosterone they had no libido and if they were interested they didn't have dicks or pussies.

For the rest of the school year the three girls, two guys and I were nearly inseparable. We all hung out together and sometimes paired up but none of us were ever exclusive with just one person. Lance was dating a college girl but he and I got together at least once a week.

Per Lance's request we all remained humble and were nice to everyone. The four former girlfriends of the assholes were jealous of the three girls who became more popular than them. They did everything in their power to sabotage the three. Lance decided it was time to do something about them. He set up individual dates with all four on a Saturday and fucked them all. He could barely stand being with them but it was the only way to show them they were not worthy of the faces and bodies he had given them. The following morning they all woke up looking like they did prior to their original life changing experiences.

The year went by quickly and soon we graduated. We had all applied to multiple colleges and it ended up Lance and I were both going to the same one. We decided to be room mates. That will start a new series called "My College Roommate Lance."

The End