How do circumcised men masturbate if there's no skin to roll back and forth?

JonathanQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Intact men don't worry about rolling the skin back and forth. It's designed to do that naturally whether by hand or vagina. It works so amazingly well, a man can really slam it if he wants. My foreskin is totally cool, the best part of my sexual apparatus.

S

SirConcis

I guess I am cut tight because I can't bring skin over head when hard. Certaintly not on normal masturbation strokes.

Yet, I generally j/o without lube. So being fully cut does not require one use lube.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Circumscribed men do not masturbate, we just have sex 5 or 6 times a day.

Seriously, we have fewer problems than uncut guys. I have meet a few guys with foreskins so tight over the head of their penis (Phimosis), they couldn't get an erection. I even asked one guy why he didn't go to the doctor to find out what was wrong and he told me it was always this way and thought it was "normal". What is normal about painful erections?

rustre59

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm also cut and have no excess skin when I'm hard. When I was young I managed nicely without any lube but I tended to cum very quickly. When I discovered lube, I found that I could stroke longer and have more intense orgasms as a result. And I never looked back. Today I never stroke without my lube and never cum quickly.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have enough skin to slide over the corona. But yesterday I held a lighter grip
and allowed my hand to stimulate the corona. It feels good doing it that way too.
Somtimes I use lube other times I don't.
It's good either way I do it, no problem.

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
I tend to have always used a tight grip and have not depended upon any foreskin to glide over my head. I have found rubbing the head being too much stimulation and do not use any lube. However because of this I think I now need a very tight pussy to get off because otherwise I can't feel it much. I probably should start using lube and let my hand glide over my head instead of gripping the shaft so hard.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Jelqing has caused me to have a looser shaft skin. It has started to cover my head some what when max flaccid. I was amazed. It took me approx. 5 mo to notice this "growth". Hence when I masturbate when rock hard there is much more slide of the skin over the edge of my head and the feeling is more intense.
It just feels GOOD!

In my "more" album I have a pic. Sorry non old members but I can't figure out how to attach the pic.

Last edited:

B_circin867

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The nerves that went to the foreskin, with circumcision are still around. Those nerves are alive and well. They grow further inside the shaft. So we masturbate using the "old" nerves--up and down the shaft and most of the time between the glans and the whole shaft. With circumcision we gain not lose. If the frenulum is still there it is a another source of erotic feelings. I am against it being excised with the circumcision.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Who says you have to have skin to get off ? I am cut , but not tight. I sometimes get some roll over when I'm warm and relaxed. When I'm hard there is still enough play in the skin. I've never had an issue with it. Pleasuring ourselves in something we learn very early, with what we already have. At that age, who has any concept of how to pleasure ourselves with something we DON'T have.... ?

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is it better to have been circ at birth or as an adolescent/ adult? Those who were circ'ed later on in life is there a difference in sensation comparitively? I have no idea what it's like as I was circ'ed at birth. I only know that I love to masturbate, lube, spit, or dry when I can't fuck. Which with respect for my wife whose libido is nonexistent-age thing, is not As often as it was in her premanapausel days.

abnormalunit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
exactly! my "abnormal unit" make masturbation unpleasurable ;having to by artificial lubrication is a drag financially and psychosexually.

oan- any normal cocks out here to play/show-off?

Last edited:

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Never really seen it closely

They run to their neighbors and let their neighbors do it instead by borrowing their neighbors foreskin.:rolleyes:

Here's what I do, I masturbate very happily and as much as it may scare people, I can do it even without lube, not even spit or a little cooking oil is needed. I get a vastly different sensation with lubes but it's not necessary and I've been circumcised since I was 11.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can masturbate with or without lube. I can do it in the shower with or without soap. Just all how I feel in the day. Funny thing is I get different feeling from not using any soap or lube.

biggil

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am circumcised but never had a problem with masturbation. Some nice lube and a good solid hand works great. I love it when someone else jacks me. Most guys I see are cut but that doesn't seem to make a difference in their performance.