How long did it take you to post?

PLANK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It took me about a year and I just started posting. There are some really cool people here.

D_Stavelay Strappon

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Mar 21 2005, 03:34 PM
It only took me a day or two to post. Once I had read enough to get the gist of the site, I knew I wanted to be involved. Haven't shut up since!
[post=292718]Quoted post[/post]​

But your posts are always so good, Jana. :9

regular joe: I think it was a week or two of lurking. The site helped my understand that my size was more than I ever thought it was- I believed I was small or average. this lead to me joining, although I do not post very often.

stiphphiphatumus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
superlurked for a few months then joined and lurked for a while more, don't quite know how long, but it will be obvious from the joined date. first post was to where our names came from. then silence for quite some time, until recently.
often, the reading is just so interesting, funny, informative, and so forth...
anyways, i'm sure my posts will be sporadic, but my reading will be more constant.
peace:)

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Mar 21 2005, 10:34 PM
It only took me a day or two to post. Once I had read enough to get the gist of the site, I knew I wanted to be involved. Haven't shut up since!
[post=292718]Quoted post[/post]​

We all love a woman who can't keep her mouth closed around here! :evilgrin:

On topic, sheesh.. it's been so long ago!! I think when I first found the lpsg, I lurked for a few months, and got enough courage to post after seeing younger guys being welcomed

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A friend of mine at my college dorm told me, "I read about this online group that you should look into. It's for dudes with big dongs."

"No, thanks. There enough pictures of my cock on the Web as it is."

"Nah, dude. This is a support group. At least that's what it's name says."

Well, I did some searching and didn't come up with much. "What would a group like that be called?" I tried thinks like Big Cock Support Group, Huge Dick Support Group, Monster Fucking Schlong Support Group, etc. I couldn't find the group and almost decided that my chum had just been pulling my leg. Then I typed Penis Support on Yahoo's search engine, and voilà: there I was, and here I am. That was in the days of the old, original incarnation of LPSG, before it was fully realised that the forum could be anything other than an elaborate big dick joke.

I lurked for about three days. Remember, this was at a time when even the moderators didn't take the site seriously. I came upon some posts, however, that really were from posters looking for some answers. They saw their endowments as anything but a joke, and they had issues that I could identify with.

I joined up, and my first post was a serious answer to a serious question. I was honest in my answer, but I was also blunt. (Me ... blunt? I know you're think, "No; couldn't be!") The original poster thanked me for my answer, but one of the other members called me an 'arrogant fuckin asshole'. I knew then that this was my kind of site. And today, about four years later, there are still members who will gladly confirm that I'm an arrogant, fucking asshole, and I feel just as at home here as I ever did.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Mar 22 2005, 12:02 PM
A friend of mine at my college dorm told me, "I read about this online group that you should look into. It's for dudes with big dongs."

"No, thanks. There enough pictures of my cock on the Web as it is."

"Nah, dude. This is a support group. At least that's what it's name says."

Well, I did some searching and didn't come up with much. "What would a group like that be called?" I tried thinks like Big Cock Support Group, Huge Dick Support Group, Monster Fucking Schlong Support Group, etc. I couldn't find the group and almost decided that my chum had just been pulling my leg. Then I typed Penis Support on Yahoo's search engine, and voilà: there I was, and here I am. That was in the days of the old, original incarnation of LPSG, before it was fully realised that the forum could be anything other than an elaborate big dick joke.

I lurked for about three days. Remember, this was at a time when even the moderators didn't take the site seriously. I came upon some posts, however, that really were from posters looking for some answers. They saw their endowments as anything but a joke, and they had issues that I could identify with.

I joined up, and my first post was a serious answer to a serious question. I was honest in my answer, but I was also blunt. (Me ... blunt? I know you're think, "No; couldn't be!") The original poster thanked me for my answer, but one of the other members called me an 'arrogant fuckin asshole'. I knew then that this was my kind of site. And today, about four years later, there are still members who will gladly confirm that I'm an arrogant, fucking asshole, and I feel just as at home here as I ever did.
[post=292967]Quoted post[/post]​

Asshole???!!! :eek:

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don&#39;t think I waited all that long to post. I was a little nervous and embarrassed by my lack of hung (which, I should add, you all helped me get around. <g>) and was trying to gauge where I am on the spectrum.

think it took like.....a day before i actually posted something.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did not post for a couple of weeks. I came on board during the ages of the last website update...

I actually met a guy in chat who was constantly challenging me on identity and making sure I was female. I was determined to "prove" to him my credentials. It took some time, but eventually I convinced him and now chat with him often. He is a sweetheart. Because of him, I stayed and eventually began posting.

After the first couple of post, I learned that a lot of the guys here were sweethearts. Needless to say, I am still here.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Babe, anyone who could question your femininity must not be able to read very well&#33; I&#39;m glad you made friends with him though, I hope he believed you before you posted pics (which, by the way, I love&#33;).

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Mar 22 2005, 11:02 PM
Babe, anyone who could question your femininity must not be able to read very well&#33; I&#39;m glad you made friends with him though, I hope he believed you before you posted pics (which, by the way, I love&#33;).
[post=293120]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey Zora&#33;

I kinda of felt that way, too, but he did explain to me why he was so cautious. Actually, I did more than befriend the guy....... and yes, he is a sweetheart.

We both actually shared pics; I cannot remember who sent pics first. We have also did the voice chat. I suppose that really ended those questioning moments. hehehe

Goon: It took me a while. I&#39;d post once in a while but mainly lurk. Only in the last week have I started posting more.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Mar 22 2005, 01:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Mar 22 2005, 01:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pecker@Mar 22 2005, 05:13 PM
Asshole???&#33;&#33;&#33;  :eek:

C&#39;mon, Pecker; you&#39;ve been around here forever, and you&#39;ve heard it before. That opinion of me held by some is not exactly a late-breaking newsflash&#33;
[post=292977]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Can&#39;t imagine. You&#39;ve been nothing but nice to me. Wasn&#39;t even mean when I implied being interested either.

Or did I just do that?

Hmm.