How many men, do you think, believe they are "small" ?

Raybo Revoy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Interesting. I always heard(or read) 6 inches was normal. I was 7.5 inches erect and thought I was average until I read that and started getting "active" and was told I was big. I though most of us looked the same because, of course, nobody was hard. During my intimate experiences with guys, it just really didn't matter that much. There was so much more to it. However, I did run into a lot of that business with guys underappreciating themselves. A real shame when a beautiful guy has self confidence issues about that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i don't care what size my dick is but here my measure ment do as u will with the number 3in when soft 4.5 when hard
Soft, you’re definitely bigger than me but I am bigger when hard!

Reactions: Raybo Revoy

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have little doubt im on the smaller side. Have been called small in the past by friends and my wife. And coincidentally a member here just recently commented that I was " Very short".

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been looking at your media and It’s hard to believe that you grow from that to end up bigger than me when hard!
That just goes to show you how deceptive flaccid photos can be. Like in your pic of im purposely making my dick as small as possible in that pic. Even when not doing that though it is still a joke.

Reactions: MrMickleGary

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
i know i'm small since i'm only 4.5 but i wouldn't want to change it either! i love my size
Love it, too. I'm a little bigger than you but we really need to ignore those that say you're not good enough.

akbakb

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be honest. Like 85%. I think every guy thinks the average is just a little bigger regardless how big they know they are. It's like the 6' height thing. 85%....