How old were you when you messed around for the first time?

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hell yes,glad to see your on my side.thanks dude and keep on preaching.:soapbox:

I'm gonna give an amen on this one, too. Hoss clearly described actions between innocent children. I remember playing some touchy feely doctor at a young age, too.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never did any kind of hanky panky as a kid for some reason. I was 17 when I got my first blowjob and that was the first genital contact I ever had. I dated several girls in high school prior to that, but it was only ever (awkward) kissing and pretending we didn't know each other in front of our friends.

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was 11years old this girl I used to compete with in Showjumping decided she wanted to mount me and she did but nothing happened more than penetration. No thrusting or anything was strictly in and out.

visualalert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Around 10 with my best bud (same age) from across the street and his older bro (about 13). Kept right on rolling from there and had a wild ride thru high school. Parents, if you want to make sure your sons get a good grounding in gay sex, send 'em to an all male boarding school during adolescence. Yee-hah!

I was probably 8 or 9...just touching at a sleepover type stuff. Lost my virginity at 15 and haven't stopped since.

B_hanger

Experimental Member
Media
I think I was 12, had a huge long penis for my age, had a younger friend who
was crazy to play with my thing, he would seek me out at every opportunity
to play with my penis, and I gave him every chance, I loved to watch his eyes
full of lust, and his greedy hands would grab my huge fleshy piss meat and
he would say "It's so big!". I think that is what got me started on a path of
lewd vulgar exhibitionism, and huge penis sucking.

Reactions: Dlord2122

Dick_Smoker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It was when I was about 12 or 13. Two of the neighbor boys (17 and 18 or 19) that I really admired came over to our farm one summer afternoon. I was always happy to see them and joke with them, today they seemed to really spend alot of time with me and I was having a great time looking at them in their short cut off jeans with a huge bulge and hairy chest. One was on each side of me and I could loved how both of them smelled, a little sweaty since it was warm. One of the boys asked me if I wanted to go to the barn and have some fun. I was thrilled and was up and almost running to the barn ahead of them. When we got there they told me how much they always felt like I was their younger brother and they really liked me alot. One of them told me they wanted to show me how older boys have fun and helped me get up in the loft in the top of the barn. I was starting to get and idea that it wasn't going to be just getting up there and jumping down into the loose hay below like I did with their younger brother, but whatever I knew it was going to be a fun afternoon, if I was having fun with the two boys. The older boy unzipped his pants and pulled out a huge uncut cock and started to stroke it, he asked me to just kiss it. I had never done it before but I would do what ever he asked me to do. The other boy was taking his pants off and already had a hard on that looked enormous to me. The older boy grabbed my shorts and in one jerk pulled them down to my knees. I could feel something cold on my butt hole and looked around to see the younger brother rubbing lube on his cock. He put his arms around me and asked me if I trusted him and would do anything he asked me to do. I told him I sure would. He had his cock between my butt cheeks and told me to trust him that he wouldn't hurt me in any way and just relax. I could feel his cock going in my butt slowly and I started to cry, but wanted to be a big boy and tryed to hold back the tears. The older boy had his cock up to my lips and I kissed it somemore, he kept sticking it closer until it was in my mouth. He told me to just suck on it a little. The pain started to stop and I could feel something wet in my butt. He had cum already and was pulling out. The older boy had his hand on the back of my head and was face fucking me untill he cum a huge load in my mouth. It slipped down my throat before I knew what happened. Both of them told me how proud they were of me and hoped that I had alot fun. They both helped wipe the cum off my legs and got me dressed. All afternoon they hung out with me and told me that they wanted to spend more time with me again sometime. I sucked both of their cocks for the next couple years and they fucked me a couple times. Often I fantasize about them both and wonder where they are now. I sure would like to see them again.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was about 8 years old and visiting the neighbor girl, daughter of one of my teachers, who was about 13, her family had a large, old farm house in a nearby orchard. She asked if she could see my penis then I could see her vagina, I was curious so I dropped my pants she touched me and laid back on her bed and pulled her panties down. I got a close look and she asked me to lay on top of her, she and I wiggled around for a while but at that age I didn't have an erection, she only had a few wisps of pubic hair. I remember at least one other time that we "played" while on the garden swing. I was happy to have the experience even though we didn't consummate any thing. When I was about 16 I saw her again from a distance when she was visiting mutual friends, she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.