How's Your Sex Life?

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have 2 regular partners. I typically have sex anywhere from 3 to 8 times per week. Sex can range from a few minutes of a quickie to a 3 or more hours. We enjoy about 1 or 2 3-somes per week.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It would be a hell of a lot better if I'd get another invite to a gay bukkake party, another white party or even a pool party in Palm Springs. Okay, flame me for being into group sex.:biggrin1:

Why would I flame you about admitting to being into group sex, pony?? Sex with more-than-one is of my favorite things to do!!!! And anyone who flames you has to deal with me too...bring em on.

BTW, haven't had the pleasure of bukkake with a large group yet...but now you got me thinking!:tongue:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My partner is in a holding pattern these days. Maybe I fucked the sex out of him early in our relationship!!!! When he does come to the party, he keeps me very satisfied; his big, fat, smooth uncut pole and sexy Aussie accent was what initially drew me in. The fact that he loves me too keeps me here!

I've just gotta get him rev'd up again...any thoughts?

SoCal8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
3-4 times per week with my wife, and once a week with my mistress. We have been fucking for 5 years once per week (the mistress and me that is). We meet in the same hotel, same restaurant, but nothing routine about the sex. Best blowjob ever! And a tighter pussy I have never found! According to her, the husband is very small. The way I stretch it out each time I don't think she is exaggerating. She even tells me that the cervix is throbbing for days after I hit it! And I hit it hard, believe me.
I love my life!

:biggrin1:

inside_man

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm a horny guy who is currently in a relationship which is giving me the best sex I've ever had on regular basis-bar none.
We don't live together but I guess we average about 3-4 times a week. We've been together not quite 2 years.
I'm an aggressive top and have previously had fuck buddies with whom I've connected sexually, but my current BF likes it rough (filthy talk, lots o' smacking & jackhammer ass fucking) and we fuck raw (which is something I have only done with 1 previous long-term BF) and he is a submissive bottom which means that whenever and however I want it-he's okay with that.
I've had years of pulling guys in bars (roughly 300 or so partners, I'm guessing-including groups) and can still pull hot, muscle guys off the street or in bars, but appreciate the fact that I now have someone who knows what I'm into, is happily willing to provide it and is hiv-.
sweet.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, after listening to a sick baby cry most of the night, then changing a poopy diaper first thing in the morning (and having much of the house smell of baby dung for the next 1/2 hour), and then feeding the baby and having her throw up on me and the floor, and watching the unshowered wife padding around the house in an oversize t-shirt and old, ripped sweat pants, doing the dishes and then changing another diaper....

yah, i feel really sexy after all of that....

lol...

hotguy8884

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There seems to be a common pattern of either none at all or more than 3 times a week.

None for me. Never has been. :(

Rob <3

Prevail18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Blowjobs when I've requested them, she'll let me cum in her mouth. She says it's "the first time I've actually WANTED to give head to a guy", so I must be doing something right.

I've made her cum more times than vice versa. Only fingering, no oral or actual sex yet.

I'm a virgin. Looking to change that soon when I get some lube. We tried, but I was too thick for her (she's kind of a smaller girl, I'm not THAT thick.)

softly

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm in a relationship right now, and i have as much sex as i want to. I also travel a lot, and because of this I have a sex buddy in most of the European countries that I visit. Anyway, I call those buddies only when I don't have a serious relationship at home.