If there was such a thing as a "next life"

Would you wish to be a man with a big cock? I ask this because often my love says it to me...:) Except she still wishes to be able to use sewing machines and 6'5". Not 6'2".

I hear, or have heard it in travels through life from a number of women.

What are your thoughts on the matter?

Reactions: Deedeemarie

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Please be my dog :D
I'm not sure how to take that! :p

I just know how well kept my animals are, but also how much more they would get if I didn't have time constraints. People remark on how sweet and well trained they are. No one believes one of my dogs, a puggle shares the litter boxes with the cat until they see it for themselves. The cat is mean as a hornet, but she's very affectionate with me, and will come, sit, stand up, or stay on command, as long as I show I have treats. My pitbull is very gentle and obedient, and is going to get entered in a best kisser contest if I can go to the event. When we are alone, she is more independent, but when I have guests, once she has kissed everyone, she's glued to my side. She loves eye contact. My animals are treated like toddlers. I wouldn't mind coming back as a pet with loving owners like my family, but maybe with more resources for things like agility training and doggy daycare for when it is too rainy for the park, or all the humans are busy. Or maybe I could be a teacup size pet and go everywhere with my favorite human. That wouldn't be a bad life.

I definitely don't want to come back as a man. I mean, male privilege looks cool, but I don't know. Maybe if I could be a drag queen. That'd be kinda dope.

She has mentioned it to me before...so I had an answer prepared this time. I just said in my deadpan voice, so in the previous life to this one you wished to be a crazy twisted bitch?

I got 'the look', similar to this one for my efforts...:)

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Would you wish to be a man with a big cock? I ask this because often my love says it to me...:) Except she still wishes to be able to use sewing machines and 6'5". Not 6'2".

I hear, or have heard it in travels through life from a number of women.

What are your thoughts on the matter?
If it was a thing I believe I would wish to come back as a squirrel. I know it can be rough but they are such versatile creatures.

She has mentioned it to me before...so I had an answer prepared this time. I just said in my deadpan voice, so in the previous life to this one you wished to be a crazy twisted bitch?

I got 'the look', similar to this one for my efforts...:)
:eek: lol I bet you did get the look.

Reactions: Wave85

I want to come back as a river otter. Those guys have tons of fun!

One of the giant river otters? Super neat, but uh.. at least some of them hate watermelon :p:eek: Look at that face, bahahaha

CI9D_w_WsAAGvfR.jpg