If you woke up with a vagina...

D_Percy_Prettywillie

Account Disabled
Media
I'd immediately be reminded of this as I always am any time I hear the word "vagina."

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2010-05-22/1274482884934.jpg

Is my new vagina as large as my penis was? Wait... are larger vaginas preferable? (Do you... measure it somehow?) I guess it doesn't matter. The first thing I'd do is stick somethin' in there. I mean... I'd need to do that first so I could focus on getting to the bottom of just how much liquor I drank and where to wake up with new sex organs.

JSZ

Last edited:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

yeah, and isn't that string on tampons supposed to be tied to the clit?

Yes....that's exactly where it goes. :rolleyes: Very special knot tying secret taught at the onset of menses ceremony.

TexasC0wb0y

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men...you are so missing the point! It's not just the vagina! If you're talking sex, the vagina is only part of it. Getting aroused is like being set on fire - it's the kissing, it's the lips, it's the way the nipples get sucked sending electric tingles down to the clit, it's feeling the swelling of the pussy and feeling the juices start to flow; the urge to move and writhe and open up......and that's before you start riding the Marines and inserting random things! lol

(Btw - maybe it's just me, but if without arousal? Not much is getting inserted...)

That's exactly how I do it. I make sure youre primed and pleading before I go in. Heightens the ecstasy! Foreplay is the best part!

Why am I now thinking about the song "Detachable Penis" ? Feeling both at the same time would have to be incredible.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
7 and very fat... and you fantasize about having a vagina.. do you know how many men would kill for having a penis of your size?? Be careful with this thought or the Universe could make you penis fall..

I was bored, not fantasizing about having a vagina. I love having a penis :smile:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You all sure don't think much about women....:(