I'm Engaged!

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congratulations!!! All the best of love to you and your future wife :)

kiahman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Congrats to you and your lucky wife! Posts like this remind me that LPSG is just a great site/blog to be a associated.

King_ding_a_ling

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually it's really sweet. She and I have been friends for about 7 years. And we have loved each other for that long but circumstances never were lining up :p

So after being through hell and high water together I am finally coming back to be close to her. Well she and I were talking a while back and decided that we wanted to be together, but how we hadn't really decided on so it was a kind of limbo.

She was talking with a friend and the conversation went something like:

Fiance: You know it's just great, I know I can get to be old and lonely. Then just call J and he'll come running to me and keep me company.

Friend: Well that sounds like a great friend and you love him right?

Fiance: Yeah... why?

Friend: Well, what if finds someone to spend HIS life with and can't drop everything for you?

Fiance: *jaw drops* I... I.... never thought of that! OMG, I never want to lose him!

So then she tells me she loves me and really wants to be with me. We joke around about just eloping, the more we "joked" the more we realized how much we have both wanted it for so long.

Of course she didn't tell me that story until AFTER I put a ring on her finger lol!

Not quite the romantics in movies, but pretty cool to me.

O, and to top it off, she and I decided that while we are in Vegas we are going to get the Elvis minister to marry us! God I love that woman.