PowerBottom

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wanted to create something unique, because for some of us, watching two hot guys fight with one overpowering the other can be a massive turn on. This thread just like the ones is for the Ebony celebrities. This thread can be anywhere from debating who would win in a physical fight, who would be the top or bottom between two stars, or even who has the bigger dick or better comparisons. The "Who has the bigger/better dick comparison" is kind of like posting two celebrities face and body pictures and allowing (yourself and other) people the chance to say who they think is bigger/better. You can even post pictures of two stars dick pics and clown about one being bigger than the other (kind of like if Dez pictures leak and shows that he's bigger than Genesis.)

This thread is for fun and competiton, have fun.

Sidenote: Please leave that petty ass age arguing thing out of this thread, if you're not a fan of young 18+ being posted then this isn't the thread for you.

bmagic

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: PowerBottom

JonSnow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
19-08-12-niall-harry.jpg

All 5 one D boys decide during tour to have a bet: the biggest one D dick, will top the smallet one D dick. Once every one strips, turns out the three others are average, but one of these two is a monster dick and the other is tiny tiny dick. Who is fucking who ?

JonSnow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

PowerBottom

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
19-08-12-niall-harry.jpg

All 5 one D boys decide during tour to have a bet: the biggest one D dick, will top the smallet one D dick. Once every one strips, turns out the three others are average, but one of these two is a monster dick and the other is tiny tiny dick. Who is fucking who ?
I'm thinking the second dude may be the big decker

PowerBottom

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

PowerBottom

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Second owns first dude
He would fuck and humiliate him
Damn everybody saying 20 year old YBN Almighty Jay's dick is bigger (first dude) than 24 year old Cozy (second dude.) I think they both big personally but I kind of do think Almighty Jay may be bigger and would probably fuck the shit out of Cozy literally and have him screaming and scratching. I could literally see Jay slapping him and telling him to STFU while piping lol

PowerBottom

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Who's dick is bigger? Dez (19) is the first dude, Geno (21) is the second
51739993_2203082939941455_6111049832580493445_n-600x750.jpg

Now everybody pretty much believes Dez would beat the shit out of Genesis if they fought, probably have that _____ gasping for air :joy::joy: If he stuck it in his booty, same result lmao (that's not my brothers so idgaf, I'd watch) Anyways, according to most of this votes, y'all saying Dez dick is bigger too but you may have a different opinion than the votes, you may think Geno is slanging that thing more. Vote on the poll so we can find out I know Genesis can't take no more ls lol

Have your say: Which Black ink Crew star do you think have the bigger dick out of Sky's sons?

Reactions: trey65

PowerBottom

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
sky1.png
sky1.png
Webp.net-resizeimage-115.jpg
Updated: Who's dick is bigger? Dez (19) is the first dude, Geno (21) is the second

Now everybody pretty much believes Dez would beat the shit out of Genesis if they fought:joy:Anyways, according to most of the votes on the last poll, y'all said Dez dick is bigger too but you may have a different opinion than the votes, you may think Geno is slanging that thing more. Vote on the poll so we can find out I know Genesis can't take no more ls lol

Have your say: Who's bigger?

trey65

Mythical Member
Media
Birmingham, Alabama, United States of America
Sexuality
Unsure
View attachment 11923961 View attachment 11924161 View attachment 11924171 Updated: Who's dick is bigger? Dez (19) is the first dude, Geno (21) is the second

Now everybody pretty much believes Dez would beat the shit out of Genesis if they fought:joy:Anyways, according to most of the votes on the last poll, y'all said Dez dick is bigger too but you may have a different opinion than the votes, you may think Geno is slanging that thing more. Vote on the poll so we can find out I know Genesis can't take no more ls lol

Have your say: Who's bigger?
Do trevor jackson vs mario chris brown vs trey songz vs mario jacob latimore vs trevor jackson also do a how big is your dick for each of these guys.

PowerBottom

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do trevor jackson vs mario chris brown vs trey songz vs mario jacob latimore vs trevor jackson also do a how big is your dick for each of these guys.
I'mma do those too, I'm doing a sort of tournament right now. I thought about Jacob vs. Trevor but Trevor's too big, it wouldn't be a fair competiton. I mean Jacob's is big ASF too but Trevor has a trunk