Jacking In Gym Showers

S_Dick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My Gym shower is a gang shower and pretty exposed. I am friends with a few guys there and friendly with the staff, so I don't Jack it in the shower there. Trying to keep it respectful. Every now and then I get a hard on after a good workout, but I usually just laugh it off if someone notices, shrug, and say something about how it has been a few days and carry on soaping up.

A few months ago a guy named Paul who I swim with sometimes and I were basically the last two people in the pool. my schedule has been erratic with work recently so I was late to swim. He got done with his swim before me and went up to shower. When I finished my swim I got to the shower and he was in there alone, and facing the corner. He didn't hear me and I realized he was clearly jacking off. I saw his left arm furiously pumping away under the warm water. I was instantly hard before I could even take my speedo off. I didn't know what to do so I turned on the farthest shower and pretended not to notice, didn't want to embarrass him. He and I train for races and triathlons together and I know him well, but not jack off well. And while I have seen him naked a hundred times he is a pretty private guy and never talks about sex or anything.

He was shocked, turned around and was like: 'fuck man! sorry! I didn't hear you come in' I told him I didn't care, we all get horny, trying to lighten the mood/hiding my own bulge. He said is girlfriends family has been staying with them all week and he hadn't cum in like 4 days. He tried to explain more and I told him I get it. And it was cool if he took care of it. I wasn't offended. He looked shocked but I felt for the guy, he was clearly embarrassed/horny. I said I might take care of myself too. His eyes got wide, but with that he turned around and went at it. I heard some noises but tried to give him his space. I jacked off too. I was seeing a girl at the time, but it had been a few days and I was horny too. Plus, seeing Paul with his hard on got my cock pretty horned up.

He finished up first and went to the lockers. I came. dried off. and met up with him. He was pretty embarrass and said nothing while changing. Then as he was leaving looked at me seriously, and said: 'Thank you for not making a big deal about that. But I needed that'. And left quickly. We never brought it up again. I definitely jacked off to it that night.

Skruffmutt

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Can we all just agree to stop jacking off in the showers please? I mean honestly... it’s like pissing on the toilet seat... you know someone else has to use that, right?

I know it’s unrealistic... and I’m suspecting an unpopular suggestion on lpsg. I’m not saying you can’t swing your dick around in the shower, spend extra time soaping up your balls in front of others, or even yank on your cock b/c hell knows I understand how good that can feel. I’m just saying, stop short of spunking in the public showers, will ya please?

Damn... if you’re gonna even be so brazen as rubbing one out in the locker room, I propose laying a towel down on the bench by your locker, and cumming politely into it so atleast cleanup is easy. Does the idea of walking into a locker room to see someone sitting on a bench jacking off into a towel sound absurd? Of course. Any more absurd moving that to the showers, where in theory, we’re all attempting good hygiene? Absolutely not.

Ok. Finally got that off my chest. Go ahead and tell me why I’m wrong. I’m listening.
Just like we have apps to show us where the feces in the st

Skruffmutt

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Can we all just agree to stop jacking off in the showers please? I mean honestly... it’s like pissing on the toilet seat... you know someone else has to use that, right?

I know it’s unrealistic... and I’m suspecting an unpopular suggestion on lpsg. I’m not saying you can’t swing your dick around in the shower, spend extra time soaping up your balls in front of others, or even yank on your cock b/c hell knows I understand how good that can feel. I’m just saying, stop short of spunking in the public showers, will ya please?

Damn... if you’re gonna even be so brazen as rubbing one out in the locker room, I propose laying a towel down on the bench by your locker, and cumming politely into it so atleast cleanup is easy. Does the idea of walking into a locker room to see someone sitting on a bench jacking off into a towel sound absurd? Of course. Any more absurd moving that to the showers, where in theory, we’re all attempting good hygiene? Absolutely not.

Ok. Finally got that off my chest. Go ahead and tell me why I’m wrong. I’m listening.
Just like we have apps in San Francisco that show where there's feces in the streets, maybe we can get an app that shows us where the cum is at the gym...

Reactions: beach_bud

Clrwtrdlbud71-fl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok so story time, maybe boring:
This was a hard week at work, working full days + evenings most of the week, no chance to get my rocks off even once.
So yesterday morning after along \ workout, I just wanted to wank and relax and get it off me.
So, I go take on of the two (facing) last showers in the shower hall, for privacy where I could do my business. Surely folks would asume that right, leave me alone right? 'course not, DOH on me! Dude comes over across and I can tell he is cruising me. Then another dude comes on the one following, angled to me, mind you all the ones up front are empty. So i was veeeerrrryyy slow shampooing, lathering, still ... they are still there...
I'm like... dang it!
so I shave my balls and see if that buys me time, nada....
I can tell at least one of the others starts to discretely jerking off, I think both wanted me to make the first move for a mutual show, perhaps since I was the first on the last showers. But I was not looking for that, I just needed a nice, solo wank. So then I was like F-it and went for it, discretely too, and it was great, but I just would have enjoyed it a tad more if I had been left alone... oh well....

Sexromasex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
By then it seems that every man in the gym decides to come into the locker room. I'm thinking wtf. I considered asking him into one of the changing rooms. But just went ahead and dressed, got the hell out of there. I've never messed around with anyone at my gym and don't see a need to start now. This guy probably late 20's early 30's definitely wanted to wrap his lips around my cock. I could tell he was hungry for some cum.

I was in your same situation, except that the guy actually sucked my dick, in the locker room, with other men around. It lasted a couple of second, because as soon as I realized what was happening, my first thought was to stop him as we were in public. I can't say if others see it or not.

millwall_fucker

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I’m pumped and I can see it in the mirror I often get boned. Always take care of it in the shower. Never saw it as a problem. The only guys who have seen me were clearly impressed!

Complex8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When I’m pumped and I can see it in the mirror I often get boned. Always take care of it in the shower. Never saw it as a problem. The only guys who have seen me were clearly impressed!
damn, brother.. you should try a work out in my gym then.. ha

Reactions: Scott6428

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
The bottom line is, surely, respect. If there are others around that you don't know then don't do it. If, on the other hand, you are in a fairly empty gym and in the showers with a guy (or others), that you know enjoy having a wank while showering, then it shouldn't be a major problem - just ask them first if they mind you rubbing one out. You might find that they are holding back, for fear of offence, and are dying to knock one out as well!

HSHung

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you handled that the best you could but it’s a shame he was so uncomfortable.

My Gym shower is a gang shower and pretty exposed. I am friends with a few guys there and friendly with the staff, so I don't Jack it in the shower there. Trying to keep it respectful. Every now and then I get a hard on after a good workout, but I usually just laugh it off if someone notices, shrug, and say something about how it has been a few days and carry on soaping up.

A few months ago a guy named Paul who I swim with sometimes and I were basically the last two people in the pool. my schedule has been erratic with work recently so I was late to swim. He got done with his swim before me and went up to shower. When I finished my swim I got to the shower and he was in there alone, and facing the corner. He didn't hear me and I realized he was clearly jacking off. I saw his left arm furiously pumping away under the warm water. I was instantly hard before I could even take my speedo off. I didn't know what to do so I turned on the farthest shower and pretended not to notice, didn't want to embarrass him. He and I train for races and triathlons together and I know him well, but not jack off well. And while I have seen him naked a hundred times he is a pretty private guy and never talks about sex or anything.

He was shocked, turned around and was like: 'fuck man! sorry! I didn't hear you come in' I told him I didn't care, we all get horny, trying to lighten the mood/hiding my own bulge. He said is girlfriends family has been staying with them all week and he hadn't cum in like 4 days. He tried to explain more and I told him I get it. And it was cool if he took care of it. I wasn't offended. He looked shocked but I felt for the guy, he was clearly embarrassed/horny. I said I might take care of myself too. His eyes got wide, but with that he turned around and went at it. I heard some noises but tried to give him his space. I jacked off too. I was seeing a girl at the time, but it had been a few days and I was horny too. Plus, seeing Paul with his hard on got my cock pretty horned up.

He finished up first and went to the lockers. I came. dried off. and met up with him. He was pretty embarrass and said nothing while changing. Then as he was leaving looked at me seriously, and said: 'Thank you for not making a big deal about that. But I needed that'. And left quickly. We never brought it up again. I definitely jacked off to it that night.
k you

Reactions: S_Dick and OscarM

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LA Fitness showers
Very hot....and yes, it happens just like that....men just want to get off....and stroking with other men is very, very easy to do....in this case he left the shower open a little bit, and those men who were interested simply joined in....those not interested simply walked on by and went about their business.......

Reactions: hairynycstud

jnova

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The showers in my gym are private rooms and as it happens I sometimes "forget" to lock the door. Usually it ends in awkward encounters, but one time this dude stayed in the door looking at my reflection in the mirror, myself naked with boner and pumped. He seemed to like what he saw, so I just gave him a nod and he came in. Boy did we have a good time...

I have no problem with guys stroking in the gym showers. Everyone should be wearing shower shoes to start with.

I do have problems with guys physically hooking up sexually in public showers. That kind of action should be taken to a more private or sanctioned area.

There are a lot of guys (both gay and straight) who might either enjoy or at least passively ignore the view of someone actively soaping his erect dick. If others would just leave it at this and not aggressively cruse the guy with the soap, this kind of behavior might become more commonplace. It is just sort of a natural thing like peeing and pooping … and every guy knows it happens.

However, when horny onlookers get all excited and try to invade the erect guys space, it takes his new freedom into negative territory. Just let the guy take a shower put on a show, JO or whatever. You just play with your own dick, and then congratulate each other at the lockers if you like. But when in open showers, don’t kill it for everyone else with some form of erotic aggression.

Otherwise guys may avoid taking a shower at all. It really could happen!
xxbench.jpg

mart2

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’ve seen many guys jerking in gym showers, in my gym there are dividers but no doors or curtains, so even if you try to be discreet, you can see how people jerk, of course i’ve jerked there too, sometimes after working out i get very horny and i need to rub one out, and some guys have seen me and they have joined