Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hilarious, he's beginning to look like Susan Boyle....lol
I dont think if he's a serious actor that he'll pickup a part in Shakespeare with all that junk hanging around him

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
quotes 13.5 but has never proved it on camera or in pictures during entire life time. At this point I don't know how believable he is. He has only shown his flaccid penis which is far from the quoted size.

If he is the largest in the world why can't he just take a simple photo of it erect. How difficult is that? Thousands of lpsg members procrastinate over that for a few moments before they get it done in a matter of seconds by camera phone. Why not Jonah?

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this the guy that never EVER backed up his claims with any *hard evidence* of his size?
Put up or shut up is what I say.

exactly what I said. Guy is now in his 40s and has never provided any evidence. he will most likely die taking his secret/lie to the grave.

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
zSHARE - file.flv - Free File Hosting Service | Audio and Video Sharing | Image Uploading | Web storage last night Jonah Falcon was on television talking about his big 14 inch cock. It was quite interesting seeing a guy with that kind of endowment wow.

The video won't play unless you install their custom player.
No thanks.
And if you try to download, it sends you off on a wild goose chase.
However, I think this is the video:

Strange Sex: Well Hung : Video : TLC

Does anyone have a link to the whole show?

-- Erik

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it peculiar that not only has he never released a pic of himself erect, but the size he claims to be of 13.5 inches just so happens to be the exact same size of the largest penis ever documented back in 1940. It's almost as if he's created a myth of his penis using a measurement that is on record as being physically possible, but he won't show it to anyone.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think it's crazy that people talk shit about this man. I can say that I've have the pleasure of exchanging messages and conversing with him in the past, and he's a very nice guy. He's well-mannered, genuine, and doesn't claim to be anything special. Aside from his endowment, he's just like everyone else. And in order to be in the Guinness Book of World Records, he would have had to been able to prove his claims to them, so someone has seen his erect penis and measured it, I'm sure. Think before you're so quick to call someone a liar, or call them nasty. Assholes.

Last edited: