Ladies, how big was your biggest

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyJean

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by GorgeousJane@Apr 3 2005, 07:18 AM
When we first started having sex I could take about 9", but now it's definitely improved to the point where depending on the position and other things, I can take up to 10" of him. I still do all my regular muscle-toning exercises as well as going to the gym, so hopefully in time we'll get there!
[post=296413]Quoted post[/post]​

GorgeousJane, that's wonderful...I think worrying about the last inch or two -- while nice for both the man and woman -- can sometimes be too much of a fixation. The important thing is to have a GOOD time together ! :9

I was fortunate in that even though I never had much experience with super-hung men, I was able to accomodate most of my future husband the first time we went to bed together. It was quite obvious to me that he was very nervous about having sex (he told me as much, but I honestly thought it was just an excuse in case he performed poorly). Thankfully, I was able to take him into me and make a pretty good night out of his inexperience. If I had been able to only take 6 or 7 inches like his previous gf/lover, I'm sure he would have been an emotional wreck, not being able to please either himself OR his partner.

I'm happy it worked out for both of us. My husband has somebody who is not going to hold his lack of experience against him and is willing to teach him things, show patience, and offer real help not just criticize. As for me, well, I have a wonderful man who showers me with compliments all the time, tells me how lucky he is to have me as his wife, considers me his best friend, and to top it all off every now and then has a pretty good night in bed with his 13" friend ! :9 - Jean

B_GorgeousJane

Experimental Member
Media
I hope the last inch or so of Mark's penis isn't becoming a fixation for me / us - for a start, I love the other 10+ inches of it too much :p

It's something I'd love to be able to do, but ultimately we are having too much fun at the moment for it to become an issue - no-one has ever been able to take Mark's full length, and I'd love to be the first woman to do that for him, but I think sex for both of us is too good to actually worry about it. It's merely something to work towards while we continue to have amazing, intense fun.

Mark is by far the biggest man I've ever been with, and at first I had a few problems stretching to accommodate his girth, but we worked at it - both of us suggesting and trying things to help - and soon I was able to adjust so he is the perfect, very tight fit.

It sounds like you and your husband have found their perfect partner - it's rare that people find someone so perfectly compatible like you two have, a true partnership to support, encourage and love each other. I hope me and Mark can stay together like that.

Jane xx

SexyJean

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by GorgeousJane@Apr 4 2005, 10:08 AM
I hope the last inch or so of Mark's penis isn't becoming a fixation for me / us - for a start, I love the other 10+ inches of it too much  :p

You Go, Girl !! :9

It's something I'd love to be able to do, but ultimately we are having too much fun at the moment for it to become an issue - no-one has ever been able to take Mark's full length, and I'd love to be the first woman to do that for him, but I think sex for both of us is too good to actually worry about it. It's merely something to work towards while we continue to have amazing, intense fun.

Again, without any work, I can handle about 11-12" of him, regardless of what position we use. With a little work, I have been able to get all of his 13" inside me, but it limits BOTH of our mobility. So since the lovemaking isn't being improved by getting that last inch or so, and since he doesn't have some guy ego thing about having his cock totally inside me, we don't worry about it at all. The first few times, it was something new -- I felt it was a kind of neat womanly achievement, and even though he said he didn't care, I am sure he was thinking "wow, she can take all of me!"

Mark is by far the biggest man I've ever been with, and at first I had a few problems stretching to accommodate his girth, but we worked at it - both of us suggesting and trying things to help - and soon I was able to adjust so he is the perfect, very tight fit.

That's great, GorgeousJane...I was very fortunate in that my vagina is large enough and elastic enough that I could get most of my hubby (then bf) inside me the first time we made love. I'm not exceptionally large in the vagina department, it's just that my hips and cervix are well-positioned for a large man. Like your Mark, my dh is the largest by far of any man I've been with (next largest was just under 10") but he's more unique in that despite having a great-looking, huge cock, he had very little sexual experience. My hubby told me many times he'd settle for half the size if he had been able to learn from a woman in the art of lovemaking. Well, I'm that woman and I'm kinda glad that I've got the full monty, and not just half !!! :p

It sounds like you and your husband have found their perfect partner - it's rare that people find someone so perfectly compatible like you two have, a true partnership to support, encourage and love each other. I hope me and Mark can stay together like that.

That's SO sweet of you, GorgeousJane...we'll have been together 2 years next month. We didn't go to bed together until 2 months into our relationship (and probably 35 or 40 dates). I think the fact that we were both patient with one another, especially me with him, has definitely helped. All I can say is: be honest with one another, do things OUTSIDE of the bedroom together, if one of you isn't interested in somethign the other wants to do, go along anyway and do it for your partners's sake, and last but not least, tell your SO that you love them every now and then and show it by your actions. My hubby tells me every day how lucky he is to have me (I jokingly tell him he's told me that by now!) and always surprises me with little things at the office, or at home, just like when we were first dating. The best thing is he says that while he's not as scared of me as when we first dated, he still finds me every bit as exciting. What could be better than that??!! lol ;) - Jean

SexyJean

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Kat@Apr 2 2005, 09:43 AM
I totally agree. The few guys I had sex with prior to my husband were average in size. Even though at the time all of us were young (high school or college) one of the guys was an incredible lover. He just seemed to know all the right buttons! Anyway, I didn't have any idea how much size made a difference to me until I met my husband when I was 19. He was was ten years older and WAY more experienced sexually. Anyway, he is also a fabulous lover (does amazing things with his hands and tongue...;). That combined with his size just put me over the top. It was only then that I realized that for me bigger was definetely better. That being said, if he had been a real jerk I would likely be singing a different tune now!
[post=296109]Quoted post[/post]​

Kat, you and I are probably pretty close from what you say in terms of sexual experience when we met our future husbands. However, your husband had way more experience than my husband. I'm curious...was it a problem for him or you when you first dated or were married and having sex regularly? Did you have to get up to speed pretty quickly to satisfy him, or was he patient?

I've had to be VERY careful not to be too demanding of my dh as I don't want to intimidate him or make him feel bad because he was totally unskilled when we first dated. He's gotten alot more confidence, but on a scale of 1-10 -- 1 being virgin, 5 being average lover, and 9 or 10 being a super lover who leaves a woman begging for more -- I would say he was a 1 when we first dated, was up to a 3 when we got married, and is now close to a 5 (maybe I'm being generous :D ). Oh, I wouldn't trade him in, don't get me wrong, he always listens to my needs and gets an "A" for effort, and is caring outside of the bedroom. But I do look forward to the day when I can get him up to a 7 or 8 -- if not higher!! (hey, a girl can dream, can't she?? :) )

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by SexyJean@Apr 5 2005, 06:00 PM
Kat, you and I are probably pretty close from what you say in terms of sexual experience when we met our future husbands. However, your husband had way more experience than my husband. I'm curious...was it a problem for him or you when you first dated or were married and having sex regularly? Did you have to get up to speed pretty quickly to satisfy him, or was he patient?

Actually (blush) my husband had to learn (and is still learning) to keep up with me! Even though I was fairly young (19) when I first had sex with him I was and still am pretty much a sexual dynamo. I love sex (live for orgasms) and can go at it for quite awhile. We are very well matched in the libido area but when it comes to the duration of sex...I can easily outlast him. That is why we like to use the dildos, his mouth and fingers first. I get as much as I want from that, then I fuck him any which way he likes for as long (or short) as he wants. I love the feel of his penis any day over a dildo, but I also have a really strong need to have multiple orgasms when we have sex. That requires alot of hard, deep and fast sex which tends to cause him to orgasm pretty quickly. We are deeply in love and want to make sure we offer each other as much as possible in ALL aspects of our life (including the sex of course!).

Kat

SexyJean

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Kat@Apr 6 2005, 12:12 PM
Actually (blush) my husband had to learn (and is still learning) to keep up with me! Even though I was fairly young (19) when I first had sex with him I was and still am pretty much a sexual dynamo. I love sex (live for orgasms) and can go at it for quite awhile. We are very well matched in the libido area but when it comes to the duration of sex...I can easily outlast him. That is why we like to use the dildos, his mouth and fingers first. I get as much as I want from that, then I fuck him any which way he likes for as long (or short) as he wants. I love the feel of his penis any day over a dildo, but I also have a really strong need to have multiple orgasms when we have sex. That requires alot of hard, deep and fast sex which tends to cause him to orgasm pretty quickly. We are deeply in love and want to make sure we offer each other as much as possible in ALL aspects of our life (including the sex of course!).

Kat
[post=297653]Quoted post[/post]​

Kat, that's wonderful !! :p

You definitely have me out-sexed....I can have sex more often than my husband and I wouldn't mind it at times, but I CAN live without it.

My husband was very sexually inexperienced when I dated him and then married him. Despit being very well-hung (or maybe because of it??) he was always intimidated by me sexually. He always felt he was luckier to have me than I was him (I disagree on that for non-sexual reasons, but that's another story). Combined with the belief that because he had a large cock he should be a great lover, well, you add that to a guy with self-esteem problems and you have a major problem in the bedroom. I've slowly coaxed him out of his shell in the 2 years we've been together.

Even now that we are married and having sex -- and I'm very happy with the sex we have, don't get me wrong (I would love for hm to be a better lover, but I'd NEVER complain about him or leave him because of it) -- he still has problems. Sometimes, when we're with friends, the talk gets around to some sex joking and I can always tell that my husband is uncomfortable with the bf's or husbands joking about how much their wives enjoy sex, how many "O's" they have, etc. Sometimes I'll help him out if it's at our place by asking him to go upstairs and get some refreshments.

He's just uncomfortable whenever the subject might boomerang to how much or how well he satisfies me. I think because his friends know he is well-hung, they assume that we're having the wildest time in bed. Again, I'm very happy with him and would never embarass him. But he's afraid that in those situations if we go around the room and ask the ladies how good their men "measure up" in bed (aside from the ruler), he'll come out looking bad. Thing is, he feels worse for ME than for him.

Like I've said before, not every guy is a stud, even when blessed (cursed?) with a large penis. I am happy he is very large as opposed to being the same lover with a smaller penis. But I know his obsession isn't with size, but in being like alot of his friends when they brag about their conquests or bedroom performances. I can only imagine the guilt or lousy feelings he has when he's in the lockerroom with them and they see his cock and just think he's the world's greatest lover. He's probably had that hanging over him for years and it's been my biggest problem in the bedroom since we started dating and then got married.

springhere1888

1st Like
Media
Jean, did you have any anticipation of getting a hung stud? My partner said she was suprised (when we were dating) b/c I was short but had a monster cock anyway -- she said she would have been more prepared (mentally) if I was over 6 feet tall.

SexyJean

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by springhere1888@Apr 9 2005, 10:30 AM
Jean, did you have any anticipation of getting a hung stud? My wife said she was suprised (when we were dating) b/c I was short but had a monster cock anyway -- she said she would have been more prepared (mentally) if I was over 6 feet tall.
[post=298762]Quoted post[/post]​

Spring, see my post on the other thread. I go into detail over there.

D_aco04hcx

Just Browsing
Media
i'm not an oversized, lot less at little less than 7 but was funny with my gf once that she saw me wearing a condom, we had sex a lot of times but never with condom, so, when she saw me uncomfortable trying to wear it she said "i knew you were big!!!". the problem wasn't with lenght but with girth (this also about avarage, maybe 5,5) but was even funniest when she was so drived that wanted me to put it in her asshole, when, after a few minutes of gentle tries, i was half in she said "wow, i can't accomodate it, let's make it another time...". since then we tried just once a few nights ago but unsuccessful, i think this all started when she saw me wearing the condom and then figuring out i could have been too wide for her ass...

sf7plus

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, that is some serious length! Can you take him all the way? I know for me 12" is the absolute most I can take. I was also wondering how thick your husbands penis is. For my husband the thickness was always the issue (he is 8" thick) with other women. It obviously becomes a serious problem having sex if the woman can't get much more than the head in! For me, I actually love the feel of the extra girth and the extra length. So you might call me a size queen...but only for my husband (and some toys that I have ;).

Kat

Total size queen here too, except that I'm a guy. I'm bi and have a 7 incher just under 5 in girth :-(

The longest I've even seen was 9.5" long but i just sucked him and didnt take it in. The thickest was 7.5 in girth and 8.5 long. big sucker! i'd love to find a 12 or 13 incher one of these days...

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ok. Now I do wish I had measured. lol A little taller than a soda/beer bottle. Probably not as wide but close. It wasn't easy and didn't entirely fit.

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
Well we are on a big cock website so you have to expect some ladies have seen some very big ones.
I'm 7" x 6" and I'd say that for about 50% of women I've been with, I'm about the biggest (or joint biggest) they've had. Or so they say, they might just be saying that to be nice.
I remember one girl said her ex she'd just split up with was 11", what a way to dampen a guy's spirits!

By the way, does anyone know who's that girl on thirteenbyseven's avatar? She looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.