Ladies, is this a total turn off...

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So you're looking at a guy's photo, he is posing suggestively or displaying a big dick, and no matter how hot the guy is..you see a pile of laundry, empty beer bottles, a hairbrush on the floor, dirty socks...I am instantly turned OFF by a messy room!! I mean if you want to show off your body at least pick up your take out boxes from last night or straighten the paper piles on your desk. It's very distracting to me. I can not appreciate even the hottest guy if he's a total slob!!

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd have to say it is a total turn off. A little messy, that's not really...but can't see your floor or bed etc. That's a huge turn off.

In one of my pictures (of my tush) you can see my two pillow shams and the bra and sweater I just took off to take the picture. Not really sure I'd consider that messy. But, without naming names, I've seen some pretty crazy messy rooms.

Another turn off is a guy sitting a toilet to take a picture...ew...

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I uploaded a pic that had a soda can in frame....then I realized people wouldn't know it wasn't empty so I found another one that didn't.

However you can see my boxers in my dick shots that I took off to take the pic. Hope no one thought I just leave boxers hanging out on the floor.

Oh and I second that pics on the toilet are gross. I saw one with a woman once where you could even see a huge floater in it!

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Basin, your pics do have some "background noise" and I yes I'd rather not see the jacket hanging etc but it's not AS bad as the guys who's floors are covered with junk or worse yet the bathroom mirror shot where you can see all the bottles and stuff all over the counter. I mean it takes like 5 seconds to clear stuff away. Just remove "stuff" from the shot so it's just your body/penis. Not that hard :)

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So you're looking at a guy's photo, he is posing suggestively or displaying a big dick, and no matter how hot the guy is..you see a pile of laundry, empty beer bottles, a hairbrush on the floor, dirty socks...I am instantly turned OFF by a messy room!! I mean if you want to show off your body at least pick up your take out boxes from last night or straighten the paper piles on your desk. It's very distracting to me. I can not appreciate even the hottest guy if he's a total slob!!

Quoted for TRUTH!

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Basin, your pics do have some "background noise" and I yes I'd rather not see the jacket hanging etc but it's not AS bad as the guys who's floors are covered with junk or worse yet the bathroom mirror shot where you can see all the bottles and stuff all over the counter. I mean it takes like 5 seconds to clear stuff away. Just remove "stuff" from the shot so it's just your body/penis. Not that hard :)

I'll be sure to keep it in on the floor from now on. :cool::tongue:

Would the worst thing be a huge pyramid of prescription pill bottles?

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah, I agree. Shots of nasty carpet and flooring, seedy and gritty environments, and extremely unkempt environments in the background taint the arousal effect.

But, I guess there are some people who get off on that. Maybe they like the filth factor in cock shots or with sex period.

I think the worst I've seen was a photo of a guy sitting on the toilet, hard cock showing between his legs, with a gapped view further into the bowl revealing an unflushed turd smashed off to the side.

Sickness and INSTANT turn off!

I didn't see this here but somewhere else online years ago.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I think the worst I've seen was a photo of a guy sitting on the toilet, hard cock showing between his legs, with a gapped view further into the bowl revealing an unflushed turd smashed off to the side.

Your poor eyes for having to see that atrocity! :eek: This is one of the reasons the bathroom fugitive shot is a bad idea. I also would appreciate it if guys took their gym socks off for the picture. Socks = not a turn on.

Magnus_Phallus

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok I confess, I did not pay attention to the
"background noise" in the pictures I took.

And now you got me second guessing
the wisdom of my uploads.

I'll just cross my fingers that
its not bad enough to obscure
the intended subject.

But hey, they are out there now,
for better or for worse.

I'll have to live with it.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is unexpected. I usually try and move all the junk in the background out of the shot.

Really though I should clean my carpet but cba. It needs a serious steam clean.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Jeez if I meet a hot guy, with a good body, nice dick and arse, he takes me back to his place for fucky-fucky, I'm hardly going to be marching straight back out the door just because he isn't about to win a good housekeeping award or because he has too much clutter on his bathroom surfaces. I think I see pics in the same way.

But I aint a Lady (in any sense of the word), so maybe that's it.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is the whole reason why I brought it up. I dont think men quite understand that we notice these things!! I am not going to be mean and go through the galleries for examples but think about it..if youre going to have a gallery on a sex site, if you only have like 5-10 pictures why not make them good ones? Why not clear away the crap on your floor before you snap a picture? If youre sitting at a desk with a web cam look behind you..do you really want the whole world to see the crap sitting all over your coffee table? I'm not saying that a guy has to be perfect all the time, but if you're trying to show off your body or your penis, think about it..do the pizza boxes help??

PS I've seen more than a few girls with crap on the floor too :)

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok I confess, I did not pay attention to the
"background noise" in the pictures I took.

And now you got me second guessing
the wisdom of my uploads.

I'll just cross my fingers that
its not bad enough to obscure
the intended subject.

But hey, they are out there now,
for better or for worse.

I'll have to live with it.

your pics look fine to me? I dont see any junk..well I do see junk..get it? junk..ha ha! :)

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I definitely notice what's going on in the background and can find it distracting. And if I was to go home with someone and their house was a dirty mess - I think I might actually keep walking out thru the back door. I don't want to sleep on last year's sheets or use mildewed towels in the bathroom. Oh the cooties! *shudder*