las vegas spas

buckhunter37

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Bi Todd-
Thanks for the pics. I appreciate them. I like to see what a place is like from patrons, not management. Is there a cheaper way to get into Manbay? Thanks

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Thanks for the pics. I appreciate them. I like to see what a place is like from patrons, not management.
Lucky break on my part because the place was deserted when I first arrived. If others had been there, photos would have been out of the question, of course.

Is there a cheaper way to get into Manbay?
On weekdays only, non-hotel guests can pay $50 for a day pass, or purchase a one-hour spa treatment such as a massage. On weekends, you must be a Mandalay Bay Hotel guest to gain access to the spa.

D

deleted315526

One time I was on a cruise ship and was nekkid in the cooling tub, and kept noticing one of the attendants kept coming in and washing his hands that put him at just the right angle to get an eyeful. I pretended to have my eyes closed, and that made me hot as fuck. Then I was shaving in front of that sink he kept using every time he came in. When he came in, he actually went down on my dick. Grrrrrr. Hot. Hot. Thought we heard someone coming in, so I went into the steam room. And do you know he went and stripped down and followed me in there? I thought, damn he's brave. I have more stories on the cruise ships...hope that I'm as lucky in LV soon. Haha
Would love to hear more about your cruise ship adventures

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media

tumblr_onarkaTgRN1va2efko1_400.gif