Lee Asher Of The Asher House

PopularTongue

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There has been discussion about the question if Lee Asher is gay or not. He is very discrete about his private life and it is said that he was even married - to a woman! - for a short time in the past. On the other hand I have read that in an interview with Entertainment Today that he more or less admitted to be gay.

But let's be honest: does it sound logical that such a good looking man has neither a wife nor a girlfriend? Would it be normal at his age to have a family. But if is he is gay - which I am convinced of - I can imagine that he doesn't want to say too much about it. What could he gain from that? A large part of the population is still conservative and he makes programmes about pets. And he has many female fans!

These are some of the rare photos of Lee together with the photographer Luke Barton. Do people really believe that they are only "business partners"? I suppose that it is Luke who makes all the sexy photos of Lee. On the photos he leaves the licking to the dogs, but I wonder what happens when the camera is off.

View attachment 120524101 View attachment 120524131 View attachment 120524151
Never knew this story.
Hope he's happy.
And if with Luke Barton..... cute guy.

fuckee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Never knew this story.
Hope he's happy.
And if with Luke Barton..... cute guy.
I have little doubt that they are a love couple. Lee looks a real alpha to me and he is towering over Luke - well, probably about most guys! And it is always him showing his body and Luke taking the sexy pictures. But I imagine they are both completely happy with their roles.

fuckee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So, a few months ago, he uploaded (wrongfully) a video from his Patreon to the Asher House's facebook page. It created some "controversy" 'cause foul language and strange behavior. Here you have the video. Judge by yourselves:

Asher House Strange Video - Google Drive
Well, that does look like a mistake to me if he uploaded it to his Asher House's facebook page! It is a bit strange indeed and very gay! But I wouldn't him fucking my ass!

• Wow
Reactions: PopularTongue

BrandonMeyers

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Looks like he's bisexual as fuck and did date the Luke guy but not anymore. I don't think he's anywhere close to dating someone rn though. Men, we have a chance.(probably not) But we have a chance.
And where are you gathering that they dated / he’s bisexual?

• Love
Reactions: PopularTongue

Jvaritek1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight