List of gyms with open/communal showers?

jakeh1234321

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Holland Aquatic Center - Holland, Michigan - mostly an indoor swimming facility, but also has a workout room. Wide open showers that you must walk through to get to and from the pool (so basically everyone walks through)...lots of young swimmer bods.

YMCA Kalamazoo (Maple) - Kalamazoo, Michigan - sorta a stingy place, but wide open showers.

Calvin College Fieldhouse - Grand Rapids, Michigan - wide open shower room for the whole building that is connected to the pool facility. About 10 shower heads that are completely open, 3 additional private stalls in the same room.

doopswim12

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just went to West Side Y in NYC on a day pass to test it out before possibly joining. Still has a large communal shower. Locker room in general is very large too. I enjoyed the openness but did get a bit creeped out from a guy that followed me from the steam room, to the shower, to sauna and back to the shower. He was pretty visibly playing with his cock while he watched me too.

I don't know where the thread went, but I'll list some gyms I've been to in the last twelve months with open showers in the mens locker room. Personally I enjoy the freedom of being naked around other men and don't stare at others. Somehow these environments make me feel more masculine and comfortable with own body. Hopefully others will join in and add more gyms.

Westside YMCA, W 63rd Street, New York, NY

Dowd YMCA, Charlotte, NC

Downtown YMCA, Seattle, WA

West Seattle YMCA, Seattle, WA

YMCA 4th Ave. N, Birmingham, AL

Dunwoody YMCA, Atlanta, GA

Downtown YMCA, Denver, CO

University Hills YMCA, Yale Ave, Denver, CO

Chinatown YMCA, Boston, MA

Sterling YMCA, Beverly, MA

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Just went to West Side Y in NYC on a day pass to test it out before possibly joining. Still has a large communal shower. Locker room in general is very large too. I enjoyed the openness...a guy that followed me from the steam room, to the shower, to sauna and back to the shower. He was pretty visibly playing with his cock while he watched me too.
Thanks for this update sounds like more of us need to check this place out and try to cum there as much as possible; lots of potential :).

doopswim12

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Another update...Vanderbilt Y on 47th between 2nd and 3rd has a similar layout. Two shower areas with only small dividers between shower heads so essentially open. Thankfully no creep experience this time, got to enjoy the shower and steam with just my cock flopping around :)

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
ymca.png

Reactions: doopswim12

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Another update...Vanderbilt Y on 47th between 2nd and 3rd has a similar layout. Two shower areas with only small dividers between shower heads so essentially open..., got to enjoy the shower and steam with just my cock flopping around :)
Thanks so much for your the updates, please keep 'em cumming guys.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Holland Aquatic Center - Holland, Michigan - mostly an indoor swimming facility, but also has a workout room. Wide open showers that you must walk through to get to and from the pool (so basically everyone walks through)...lots of young swimmer bods.

YMCA Kalamazoo (Maple) - Kalamazoo, Michigan - sorta a stingy place, but wide open showers.

Calvin College Fieldhouse - Grand Rapids, Michigan - wide open shower room for the whole building that is connected to the pool facility. About 10 shower heads that are completely open, 3 additional private stalls in the same room.
Wow sounds like more of us should plan on visiting Michigan :).

Reactions: 11235