Locker Room Pics And Videos!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just curious: am I the only one here that has some concern about the widespread posting of apparently surreptitiously obtained naked lockerroom videos/photos?

My gut keeps screaming wrong, wrong, wrong...
It is wrong but sometimes the bully deserves it.

Reactions: chiara7892004

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Vanilla Ass Cheeks in Thong Locker room Exhibition
View attachment 86126631
Try as I might, I just can't get thongs to look anything but silly. Given how much I worship jockstraps, I guess this is a little surprising. It's the whole butt floss aspect (ASS-pect?) I don't get. Also, to me they look like stripper thongs that female strippers wear.

Revived

Legendary Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Try as I might, I just can't get thongs to look anything but silly. Given how much I worship jockstraps, I guess this is a little surprising. It's the whole butt floss aspect (ASS-pect?) I don't get. Also, to me they look like stripper thongs that female strippers wear.
Oh gee thanks Opinion Man!

Reactions: corny7

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I find that I don't like the feeling of the strap going up my crack either, and no matter how much I wipe, I still end up with some trace of brown staining on the strap, and then it's extra work on laundry day.

Reactions: phild
Status
Not open for further replies.