Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is Logan or Daniel gay? What are the rumors?

Ptolemy

Superior Member
Media
Neither are, but man would that be hot. Although I don't know anything about their dating lives but they're also not very active on social media. I wanted so bad for the show to make them a couple though.
Doesn't make up for the crap writing in the last season. But if its any comfort Dan has a cameo where he said he thinks they'd have eventually got together.
Cameo - Daniel DiMaggio

runway

Legendary Member
Media
I liked the show in general, but yeah, the last season was a mess (mostly due to the pandemic, I think). Daniel is... aggressively straight judging from his socials, and Logan is definitely straight since he confirmed it on Twitter some time ago.

I kinda thought Daniel would be doing a bunch of auditions and what not but I guess he's happy with Cameo for now? Strange. He's not a bad actor.

I really don't think the writers wanted Cooliver together. They avoided it as much as they could in that last season. As for who tops, it has to be Cooper, right? Oliver is such a tryhard, lol. All talk.

I hope both of them do something more adult-themed soon, more drama and the like.