Media
Sexuality
Unsure

EdMur213

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey hey hey Lucas's fans. Time to heat up the thread again. As usual, all courtesies of international jock that I wish to make a lifetime deal with him forever :innocent:, some of the hottest propotional pics other than the stagnant straight faced catalogs. ;) prepare for the long shots, pun intended. Lol.

i (55).jpeg

EdMur213

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since ever he is in relationship and started living together with his gf, he rarely engage in instagram. Last post was 3 months ago. Knowing that he's fanbase are LGBT community, well more like the G's only and having roots from the conservative ND state, no wonder if he comes off as homophobic, which I dont really care at all as long as we get to see his handsome face and insanely hot body exhibited in the tiniest skimpiest lil piece of clothing.

nr4b

Admired Member
Media
he is really handsome but his behaviour is passive agressive regarding fans greeting him, he cut people off!
Are you talking about someone approaching him in person? He's not a movie star, he's a personal trainer who models part time. He doesn't get paid nearly enough to deal with BS from strangers.

francis2012

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are you talking about someone approaching him in person? He's not a movie star, he's a personal trainer who models part time. He doesn't get paid nearly enough to deal with BS from strangers.
am talking about some of my friends making nice comment on his Ig and get blocked ! he is rather rude

Reactions: kev2001