Joey412

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is he straight then?
probably. His lifestyle is pretty snobbish and boastful since he is a member at DT Models and other agencies. Fitness, beach, shirtless selfies, the newest Apple stuff and he gains a lot of money for photo shoots. He and other stupid models don't deserve that lot of payment for this "nothing" job. What do you think?

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
probably. His lifestyle is pretty snobbish and boastful since he is a member at DT Models and other agencies. Fitness, beach, shirtless selfies, the newest Apple stuff and he gains a lot of money for photo shoots. He and other stupid models don't deserve that lot of payment for this "nothing" job. What do you think?
Well, I sure wouldn't want to have to live at the gym like they do. It is all about the looks, and he has those in abundance. If the money wasn't any good we wouldn't be having the photos to drool over... maybe you don't drool. I can only speak for myself. I was gorgeous years ago.. but was very troubled at the time with unresolved issues. I am not so gorgeous now but am very very happy. I'll take happy.

Joey412

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I sure wouldn't want to have to live at the gym like they do. It is all about the looks, and he has those in abundance. If the money wasn't any good we wouldn't be having the photos to drool over... maybe you don't drool. I can only speak for myself. I was gorgeous years ago.. but was very troubled at the time with unresolved issues. I am not so gorgeous now but am very very happy. I'll take happy.
I agree with you. I messaged the founder of DT Models and told him to consider to select people who have a character and talent in many different things, and they don't live at the gym only. That's why I prefer acting. I'm also an actor and artist. I sometimes model (IN CLOTHES)! :)

Reactions: Capitolhillguy

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree with you. I messaged the founder of DT Models and told him to consider to select people who have a character and talent in many different things, and they don't live at the gym only. That's why I prefer acting. I'm also an actor and artist. I sometimes model (IN CLOTHES)! :)
That was a waste of time. They’re not gonna give a rat’s ass. They only care about a model’s looks and ability to photograph well. Actually, being a good model is kind of a talent. Not everyone takes good photos or is good at posing. Not even all models are good at modeling, especially in this current age of Instagram models. I’d say this guy is actually pretty good at modeling based on the photos that have been posted.

DMC992

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
More pictures of him
(If you compare the pictures, You could notice that in some of them Lucas maybe had a semi boner. You can see it in the lasts ones :p)

prld.xlg

prld.xlg

prld.xlg
prld.xlg

prld.xlg

prld.xlg

prld.xlg

prld.xlg

prld.xlg

prld.xlg

prld.xlg

prld.xlg

prld.xlg

prld.xlg

prld.xlg

prld.xlg

prld.xlg

prld.xlg

prld.xlg
Hmmmmm

Joey412

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That was a waste of time. They’re not gonna give a rat’s ass. They only care about a model’s looks and ability to photograph well. Actually, being a good model is kind of a talent. Not everyone takes good photos or is good at posing. Not even all models are good at modeling, especially in this current age of Instagram models. I’d say this guy is actually pretty good at modeling based on the photos that have been posted.
He looks good but I think there is nothing else he could do if he was unemployed after modeling.

tarheel6

Legendary Member
Media

You sound bitter. Did you specify which models DT shouldn't when you contacted the agency? Don't you think it's a bit of a dick move to try to mess with someone's livelihood?

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hopefully they use their income to help defray college costs. Augusta Alexander finished college as have a number of the guys. Pietro Bocelli can go back to teaching and have the students drool.

Joey412

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You sound bitter. Did you specify which models DT shouldn't when you contacted the agency? Don't you think it's a bit of a dick move to try to mess with someone's livelihood?
Not at all. I just shared my opinion with them because it something or something's level goes south, someone has to notify them about their faults. The most model agencies should change and start selecting people who have a brain in their head, and they are not fitness nerds. That's so banal and boring.