Magic Penis

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No other man had yet been able to equal or surpass the size of his cock; or his stamina, or match the volume of his cum. He was the alpha male in his circle and as he focused on Kelli, thought that he was about to add another in his string of conquests. The woman had her own thoughts about what she was observing and the way Kelli responded to her man.

Both strangers were also nude and in a state of total arousal. The woman rubbed her considerable set of tits and fingered her wet pussy, while the man stroked his huge erection. They had happened on them in the afternoon and had watched the animal like intensity of their lovemaking. The man had focused on Kelli, the woman on Adam, and they never had a clear view of Adam’s erection, only that the woman responded lustfully, with wild abandon and appeared to be very sensitive and was definitely multi-orgasmic. The woman was sure from watching Kelli that the man was not only built, but well endowed as well. She kept these thoughts to herself.

Now, they had returned and found them sitting facing each other, clearly ready to start another session. The firelight provided the perfect backdrop. They were two silhouettes but with sharp outlines and good definition. That afternoon, their own lovemaking had taken on a special intensity after watching these two.

On some unconscious level, Adam and Kelli felt that they were being watched, but neither spoke this to the other. Kelli had already decided what she wanted from Adam that night. Now, with the remote possibility that someone could be watching the performance, she thought she would make it unforgettable for them, and at the very least, unforgettable for her. She began by leaning forward and taking Adam’s swollen cock and licking and sucking on it. She used both hands to stroke the length of his shaft. Her dainty hands together barely encompassed his girth and she squeezed him hard as she stroked. Every now and then, the firelight caught a glint of Adam’s pre-cum flowing liberally from the tip of his rock hard erection.

Although Adam’s posture was great, there was no way of knowing while he was sitting that his hips and buttocks and thighs were solid and thick with muscle and were covering a goodly amount of his shaft that would otherwise be obvious if he were to stand. Kelly began to squeeze her tits around Adam’s shaft and to stroke his cock with her breasts. Adam’s erection stuck out of the top of her bosom enough that she could still lick and suck the tip. Adam patiently fucked Kelli’s tits and mouth.

The man replied, “Maybe her rack isn’t as big, if I can still see his cock head coming up on top.” The woman was silent as she began to understand what she was seeing. She hoped she wasn’t wrong and longed for the moment when they would step out from behind the bushes to get a closer look at this new stud and his sexy lady friend. Her partner was getting antsy and was so focused on Kelli, that he discounted any evidence that the stranger could measure up to him. He was intent on making Kelli a new slave to his cock.

Kelly sensed the time was right. She kept stroking Adam’s raging steel pole and said “I want your cock to be 16” long and 8.5” around.” Adam’s cock responded and slowly, it seemed to the onlookers, began to grow longer although not by much since Kelli already had him at a pretty generous size to begin with. Adam loved the feeling of growing and getting even harder. He began to stroke his cock with both hands and Kelli helped with her two hands. Kelli’s breast heaved and bounced with the exertion and motion of vigorously stroking Adam.

This kept on for a few more moments with Kelli telling Adam how huge he was, how turned on she was, how sexy he was and how she worshipped his cock. The onlookers could not hear the dialogue, but could see the pace had picked up and that the goal was to have the man shoot his wad. The man smirked, ‘Perfect’ he was thinking. They were not prepared for what happened next.

Adam let Kelli know that he was ready to cum. Kelli said “I want you to shoot your load up into the air and let it come down on me and wherever. Don’t hold anything back – I want to see the most cum you have ever produced.” Adam took that as a personal challenge. Kelli knew that would get more out of him than ever before. Even Kelli wasn’t prepared what happened next.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As both sets of hands traveled up and down his tremendous shaft, it should have been apparent that when he had a load to shoot, it would be massive. Adam’s ball sack had also grown in proportion to Adam’s new size. The act of stroking his cock was mesmerizing to all. Kelli was begging for his cum.

Adam delivered. “Oh shit! YES!! Here it comes baby!!” Adam was now yelling loud enough for all to hear. Then it started. His cum erupted from the tip of his cockhead (the woman was almost sure she could detect the flare of his cockhead when this began) like a volcano. His cum shot into the air higher than ever possibly 8-10’ high in solid strands of white gooey cum; no sooner had one shot out came another. Adam’s cock produced one after another powerful shots - was it ten or fifteen? No maybe more; all lost count. Then Adam exclaimed “there’s still more!” He kept pumping and sure enough, more shots of heavy white cum fired from the tip of his cock. Finally the eruptions subsided and Adam was more than satisfied that he had outdone himself.

Now movement in the brush, and “Impossible!!” the man was saying loudly; the woman simply said “OH MY GOD!!” also audible to Kelli and Adam. They were both standing now forgetting that they were crouching and hiding just moments before. Kelli and Adam simply turned in unison and looked, smiling. They had both had the premonition that someone was there. Adam’s performance had made them forget themselves.

The man and woman, now painfully aware they had given themselves away, now approached the couple still sitting. The man subdued his embarrassment and regained his swagger. After all, he was the alpha male here and would quickly assert himself.

The man and woman were tall people, almost imposing. The man was taller than Adam, possibly 6’4” or more and the woman was also very tall – maybe 6’? They were naked. Kelli noticed the man first. He had a raging hard erection; in another place and time, Kelli would have been attracted to his cock. It looked to be 12” by about 7” (she was getting very accurate with estimating a penis’ dimensions).

Although he was a big man, he wasn’t as in good of shape as was Adam. The woman was very curvy and full figured – with huge breasts and a delightful bum and with long sexy legs and long dark hair. There was a diamond of light between her legs and pussy, which was cleanly shaven. Kelli and Adam remained seated. The shadows still hid the full impact of Adam’s package.

The man, aware of Kelli’s attention on his cock, began “We belong to the nudist camp which is adjacent to the national park. We kind of lost our way and saw your camp fire, thinking it was our group.” “Then the woman was saying “I’m sorry if we interrupted anything. We just happened upon you just now.” Of course, both were lying.

The man said “I’m Richard, (then more for Kelli) but everyone calls me Big Dick! This is Amie, my friend.” Kelli stood first and turned towards the couple. Even in the shadows, it was clear that Kelli had cum on her face and all over her chest. Adam’s cum was still dripping from her nipples and running down between her breasts. If they could have seen, they would have also noticed that her wet pussy was dripping. “Hi, I’m Kelli, and this is Adam.” Kelli shook the man’s hand that was offered. Now Adam arose and shook his hand too. Adam’s grip was firm, but he didn’t give his strength away.

Adam was bigger than he looked sitting. Now as he rose to his full height, it was clear he was built. His huge dong was now a little softer and smaller (he had begun to will it that way when the couple had suddenly appeared). Still even in the shadows, the woman could tell this was a dick that might rival her companion’s. The man noticed Adam’s penis shrinking and assumed it was because he had just cum and because of his own massive cock that still stood straight out. Adam was calm and confident. He would wait to show his true size.

The man was now feeling full of himself and felt he was more in control of the situation, including both women. This guy would eventually acknowledge his superiority just as every other male ever had. Kelli had him sized up and knew how Adam would react. She played along eyeing the newcomer’s cock and biting her lip. The woman couldn’t take her eyes off of Adam’s body. She still couldn’t clearly see his package.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The man began to explain that as members of the nudist colony, they were forbidden to join in any sexual acts while at the club. Consequently, they and others would stray off the property, into the adjoining national park to respond to the invariable call of nature. Adam was fairly sure that ‘Big Dick’ used the colony to find new women and to dominate all the males who weren’t lucky enough to match up to his obviously large cock. Adam smiled.

The man said, “I don’t believe I’ve ever seen you two at the colony” focusing more and more on Kelli and her luscious tits. Kelli responded, “No we don’t belong. We just like to come out here, get naked and not worry about any silly old rules!” Dick and Amie just laughed. Adam smiled a little bigger than before.

“Well you two seem like kindred spirits!” Dick was saying. We have a little game that we play whenever we meet new people, maybe you’d be interested to learn?” Adam and Kelli could see where this was leading a mile down the road. Kelli looked at Adam and said “I’m always ready for a new game! Aren’t you hun?” Adam replied smoothly “Sure darlin’. You know me. I’m always up for a new game!”

Kelli turned to Dick with her best bedroom eyes and said “Okay Big Dick, why don’t you explain it to us?” Kelli looked as lustful and sexy as she knew how as she addressed Dick and Amie. “Well it goes like this: Adam and I will compare our cocks to each other and you girls will judge which is bigger, then who can last longer before they cum and then finally, who can cum the most. The best two out of three gets to have sex with the other’s girl. The other man can stay and watch or leave.” Dick was fairly certain that even though Adam had just cum, he would not be able to cum like that again and that Adam wouldn’t be able to stand not cumming while he watched his cock being stroked. He was dead sure he was bigger than Adam.

Kelli had a hunch. She winked at Adam and smiled. Adam had long since learned to trust Kelli’s intuition and he didn’t feel threatened at all, regardless of how this situation played out. Kelli said “So we each get our partner hard, compare sizes, and then see if they can outlast the other before they cum and then we judge who has the most cum? The winner gets his choice of who he has sex with?” Big Dick answered “You’ve got it. Are you game?”

“How about a new twist on your game? If Amie is up for it, I mean?” Dick’s eyes sparkled; Amie, who had been focused on Adam most of this time, answered still looking at Adam “I’m up for just about anything!” Dick asked “What did you have in mind?” “It seems to me that in order to be fair and completely impartial, the girls should switch partners.” Dick had an alligator grin and Amie looked at Adam and smiled a warm sexy smile. Dick looked at Adam like he had already won and said “How about it Adam?” Adam showed a toothy grin and nodded his acknowledgement: “Sure!”

Kelli then continued to add: “Either one of us can do whatever we want to try and make you cum, right? And as for figuring out who is bigger, why don’t we compare as we are making the guys cum?” Dick was a little slow on the uptake but as Kelli’s words sank in, he thought ‘I’m going to get my way and have this little girl wrapped around my big cock before we even get to proving who is better.’ Amie and Adam joined in with their consent. For a fleeting moment, Adam thought maybe Kelli was attracted to this guy and his large cock, but no?

Kelli now stood and led Big Dick over to the other side of the campfire where visibility was somewhat limited and low talking would not be heard by the others. Kelli went and grabbed a bedroll for them. Bending at the waist, Kelli displayed her fabulous ass and legs to Dick while she arranged the bedroll. Her big tits bounced as she walked and hung deliciously as she bent over. Dick’s cock was already hard and fully erect just taking in the site of this beauty. He was sure she was turning into his cock slave as other women had when they had seen his cock, and that he would have her and Amie before the night was over.

Every move made, every look given by Kelli was calculated for the maximum effect. Kelli kneeled on the bedroll and invited Big Dick to stand before her. She looked at his cock and balls. Dick was fully erect and she was pretty sure, topped out at about 12”. As she placed her hand on his member, she was also pretty sure that he was about 7” around. She began to stroke him and tell him what a big cock he had. She began using both hands and then licked his cockhead. Although Kelli didn’t let on, she was amazed at how unremarkable Dick’s pre-cum tasted, especially compared to Adam’s.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dick was pretty sure he knew how the night would play out. He stared at the proud set of tits that Kelli sported and reached down to play with them while she was occupied with his penis. Kelli was a prick teaser from way back. She had honed her fellatio skills during high school and she was the acknowledged master in her circle of friends. She enjoyed what she did and was good at what she did. She could tell that Dick was one of those guys who could hold his ejaculation a little longer than most. She had already formulated Plan B.

Kelli sucked, stroked and rubbed her tits against Dick’s cock. She had him already supplying a generous amount of pre-cum. She toyed with his balls and gave him every pleasure she knew. Dick was in heaven, this little vixen knew her stuff and he deserved everything she was doing. He just had to last a little longer than Adam. He glanced over to make sure that Amie was working on Adam. Amie also had great oral skills and would be making Adam cum quickly and shortly he judged.

Kelli was anxious to try her hunch. She looked up at Big Dick and said lowly, “Why don’t you lay down stud?” Dick just smiled thinking he knew what was coming next. “Sure, baby.” As he positioned himself, his cock stuck straight up into the air. Kelli swung her leg over and straddled him. She had Big Dick’s cock in front of her and decided she would use Jen’s technique of sliding up the shaft and then inserting his cock on the down-stroke.

Kelli’s pussy was already drooling, but it wasn’t for Richard’s dick. As she glided up his shaft, Dick was in heaven. Kelli lowered her firm breasts against Dick’s chest and shook them lightly so that her hard nipples gently grazed him. She could tell Dick was growing more horny by the moment. As she glided up his shaft, she locked eyes with him and rubbed her chest against his. As her pussy reached the tip of his dick, she bucked her hips slightly to get his cockhead at her opening. She sighed. Dick thought he had an expert cock hound working on him. He did. Unfortunately for his aspirations, the best.

Kellie began fucking his stick, taking a few inches each time she thrust her hips. Kelli was struck by how little pleasure she was receiving by this man’s penis. Here she had a relatively huge cock in her pussy, but it wasn’t stretching or filling her. It didn’t seem to be stimulating her pussy at all. In fact, before she realized it, she had taken all of him and still hadn’t hit bottom! For the first time ever, Kelli was struck by how clinical this all seemed.

She knew she would cum when Adam made Amie cum, but she was now fairly sure Dick would not be the source of any orgasms. One hunch confirmed she thought. She began to squeeze Dicks’ cock with her vaginal muscles. This was a very new sensation for Dick. Kelli began to stroke his cock while she was just sitting on him. Kelli had a new found control that she thought she had been developing with Adam, but now realized she had much more control than she had thought. Kelli began to stroke his cock with her pussy, picking up the pace of riding him up and down, in and out. She didn’t think he would last long.

Dick was first alarmed that Kelli seemed to have taken his entire length and still had room to spare but yet was still very tight around his cock. He had been used to always being the largest a woman had and stretching them out as he impaled them. On top of that, this sex goddess was riding him and he was losing control. Now she was somehow stroking his cock with her muscles as they tightened around his shaft from top to bottom and then back again. He was going to cum. It was inevitable. This girl was going to make him cum. He just wanted to outlast Adam.

Kelli was now mocking Richard, but it was very subtle. “Oh I’ve got your entire cock stuffed into my little pussy. Oh Big Dick, now I know how you got your name! I want you to cum Richard! I’m going to cum all over your huge dick!!” Kelli was only hoping Adam was about to make Amie cum so she could truly cum without having to fake it. She hadn’t done that ever with Adam, and even before then, since high school. She seduced Dick as she fucked him. She knew he wouldn’t last long.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Adam and Amie had started out pretty much the same way. Amie had gone over to Adam and knelt before him as she inspected his package for the first time up close. Amie’s anticipation was genuine. She suspected that Adam had a huge cock, and she wasn’t deluded enough to think that his previous cum shower was an anomaly or that the light was playing tricks on her eyes. She reached out and took his cock.
Adam was 12” by 7” around in his soft state. Amie’s voice caught as she realized this. “Oh my god… Oh my god, you are a big boy, aren’t you?” Adam just smiled. Amie used both hands as she encircled and cupped and stroked his member.

Adam allowed himself to get hard. Amie began to lick and suck Adam’s cock. As he became harder Amie was just in awe. His cock grew longer and thicker. She looked up at Adam and said quietly “You’re not going to let him win, are you?” Adam looked down at Amie, realizing she was a beautiful girl with gorgeous full tits for the first time, and said “No, I’m not.” “Good! If your girlfriend will let me, I want to fuck you from now on!” Adam said “I’ll bet something can be arranged.”

As Amie looked around at Kelli and Dick, she noticed that Kelli was giving Dick excellent head. She could recognize a pro at work. “You know, you’ve got an incredible penis.” “Thank you. Do you like it?” “And you’re modest too! Is this thing about finished growing?” “I think it’s about as long and hard as it going to get tonight.” “It’s beautiful. I’ve never seen a penis this big. It’s certainly bigger than Big Dick’s. How big is it?” “Well, thanks again. I imagine I’m pretty close to 16” and 8.5 or 9” around. Do you think you’ll be able to handle it? You and this contest thing are really turning me on.” Amie smiled and said “Even though I’m not as petite as your girlfriend, I’m not sure how much I’ll be able to handle. But I’ll definitely do all I can to make you cum!” “Amie you’ve got an outstanding body and beautiful big breasts. I couldn’t ask for more.” Amie continued to give Adam some of the best head he’d ever had.

A bit later she glanced over again as Kelli was having Dick to lie down. She understood what Kelli was doing and thought I might as well follow suit too! “I’m supposed to do everything I can to make you cum before Big Dick does, right?” “I think that’s the way I understand the rules.” “Does that include fucking you to make you cum?” Adam looked over at Kelli and Dick. “I guess it does.” “Well in that case, lie down please.” Adam got on his back. Amie straddled him with her legs bent. Her pussy was already wet from looking at, licking and sucking Adam’s cock. She took hold of his cock and rubbed her clit with it. She bit her lip as it sent shivers through her vagina and over her body.

She inserted Adam’s flared cockhead into her pussy which caused her to take a deep breath. Her generous tits jutted out as she did so. Now with her hands on her hips, she began rocking her hips up and down taking more and more of Adam’s stiff cock shaft. Her pussy was as smooth as any Adam had ever felt. Her wetness provided all the lubrication either would need. As she took inch after inch of rock hard cock, she just moaned and groaned and looked on at Adam and his equally hard body. Her huge tits hung from her chest as Adam admired them. “…so thick…, mmmh, oh so thick” Amie moaned.

Finally Amie had enough of Adam’s pole stuffed into her pussy where she could come forward a bit and rest on her knees. She thrust her big tits into Adam’s face and he began to alternately lick and suck each. Then he asked “How big are these anyway?” Amie responded “36 double D. Do you like them?” “I love your big tits Amie.” And then he punctuated his comment with the flexing of his cock muscle which sent tingling up Amie’s hot, wet pussy. Her eyes grew wide and she said “Do that again and you’re going to make me cum!” Adam did. Amie came. Across the campfire, so did Kelli.

Now Amie began to fuck Adam in earnest. She rocked her hips and stroked his huge fuck pole with her pussy. She bounced up and down on his cock. Her tits were bouncing with every thrust. Adam squeezed them, palmed them, and then grabbed her hips to fuck her harder. Amie began to cum more frequently. She said through gritted teeth between orgasms “Are you going to let me make you cum?” Adam responded, “I’ll let you make me cum after Big Dick cums, okay?” “He’s no longer Big Dick in my book. He’s little Dick and I’ll call you whatever you want! You are filling me like no other man ever has!”

Kelli’s repeated orgasms came as a result of Adam’s making Amie cum so many times. But to Richard, it was his cock which was pleasing Kelli and making her cum. This excited him to the point of being ready to cum himself. He was figuring well, two out of three – me larger, more cum, it’s okay if I cum first…

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He told Kelli, “We need to move closer to the other two. I’m about ready to cum.” Kelli was relieved that this was about to be over. All she wanted to do was to fuck Adam at this point. Kelli lifted herself off of Richard’s 12” penis and walked around to Amie and Adam. Richard was stroking his cock, but Kelli began to stroke and lick it. Kelli bent over at the waist and said “You need to plow my little pussy some more Big Dick!” Richard had to bend slightly to get at Kelli’s box, but he willingly did so. He inserted his entire cock into her pussy in one smooth motion and his ball sack slapped against Kelli’s ass.

Kelli caused her vaginal muscles to squeeze Richard’s penis for all she was worth. Richard responded by picking up the pace and pounding Kelli’s wet snatch furiously. At the same time, they were watching Adam and Amie going at it with an increasing pace. All this sex was making Richard weak in the knees. Richard cried out “Okay, I’m cumming now!” Kelli pulled off and turned around to give Richard a target to aim at. He pointed his cock at her huge tits which she had squeezed together with her hands.

To his credit, Richard did have some cum. Performing in front of a group of people and in front of strangers (one of whom he had just fucked) turned him on enough to give him a decent amount of cum onto Kelli’s beautiful rack. He couldn’t cover them completely, but then, he didn’t think any man could. Amie had stopped and had turned around on Adam’s cock, which made her cum again in anticipation of Richard’s ‘show.’ Richard attributed Kelli’s orgasm to just receiving his cum onto her tits. He had produced about 5 or 6 strands of cum and had dribbled a bit more that oozed from his cock.

Now Adam told Amie, “I’m going to stand up with you still on me, just lean back while I get up.” It was an amazing physical feat and Amie had another orgasm just being impaled on Adam’s huge cock shaft while he lifted her to her feet with him firmly imbedded in her pussy. Kelli shuddered at the orgasm. Richard didn’t know what to make of it – maybe aftershocks from his tool? Richard was the only one who didn’t know how big Adam really was. Amie had a little over 12” of Adam’s cock stuffed into her pussy. She was completely filled and her pussy was stretched around Adam’s girth.

Adam said “Okay Amie, please bend over so I can fuck you to make me cum.” Richard smirked at the politeness that Adam exhibited. Adam grabbed hold of Amie hips and began to pound her like a madman. Amie was a big woman and was equal to Adam’s fury. Her eyes were half closed and glazed over from the lust and hunger she was feeling for this god who was pleasing her pussy so easily. Her mouth hung open as she gasped in disbelief. Adam flexed his cock muscle again as he stroked her pussy deeply. Amie’s knees buckled from the raging orgasm she experienced. Kelli reached out to Amie to help steady both of them.

Adam said “Now, I’m ready to cum” almost too quietly, like the calm before the storm. Dick now stroked erection at the sight of Adam and Amie fucking like animals. He had never known Amie to be so hot, horny and lusty. Now Adam pulled his cock out of Amie with an audible ‘plop’ and then asked both girls to kneel before him. At about this time, Richard was looking in amazement at Adam’s huge 16” penis and saw in an instant that not only was Adam longer, but much larger as well. Now Adam began to cum. His first spurt erupted from the tip of his cockhead and splattered against Amie’s chest.

Big Dick watched helplessly as Adam proceeded to cum in buckets and covered Amie’s chest solidly and completely before turning to Kelli’s amazing rack and doing the same thing. In fact his cum was so much thicker that it ‘washed’ Dick’s cum off as it flowed from his fire hose cock. Finally, he had covered both girls’ chests completely. Dick was ashen, but his cock was still hard and he was stroking it absent-mindedly. Adam looked up at Dick and said “I believe that makes it three out of three, Richard.”

Richard looked at Adam and at the girls. They were lustily looking at Adam, their chests dripping with his cum. They each scooped up cum with their fingers and wantonly sucked it from their fingers as they adoringly gazed at Adam. There was no escaping Adam’s complete domination and the power emanating from his perfectly proportioned cock and set of balls. He was clearly the alpha male.

Richard turned to go. “Come on, Amie! We need to get back to the others…” Amie responded “I don’t think so Richard. Kelli and Adam have invited me to stay for a while. Maybe the night…” Richard turned to look; both Kelli and Amie had stepped up behind Adam flanking him on either side, their arms snuggling up to Adam as he stood there and crossed his arms over his chest. Adam fucked both long into the night.

floopypoo22

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like where you're going with this, only there is a slight continuity problem in that she can take 14 inches of him now when in the first Chapter (which I believe was to have taken place after this one, chronologically) she could only take 12 inches. Doesn't bother me since I knew it was headed that way anyway, but you could've teased a bit more if you'd wanted to.

...check that, I looked back and you said that at 14 inches she was taking MOST of it, so you're still in the clear. The only other thing I suppose is that you said that this "Big Dick" guy had 12 inches and Kelli could take him and have room to spare, whereas in the first chapter 12 inches of Adam's cock fills her completely. Nitpicky, I know, I'll try to just shut up and enjoy like I should.

Last edited:

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jgmafia - good catch - my bad. When I first started this story, I wasn't sure where it was going. There was a natural progression, but I didn't start the story with all that in mind. The story kind of 'grew' beyound my expectations. The way I developed it, the first chapter is chronologically the last. Sorry 'bout that. I try to be a stickler for continuity too.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got a couple or three more chapters in mind; we'll see if Adam & Kelli don't inspire more...

B_0beron

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey, i know its a straight story an all, but perhaps now that we have this other big dick guy, maybe u can throw in MMF threeways too....?

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 11 – The Showdown

Adam and Kelli had a whole new set of friends after the experience with Richard and Amie. Of course, Richard would never be a close friend, but Amie would. In fact, as Amie’s friends learned of Adam, Richard’s pickings began to dwindle. Friends of Amie sometimes ‘just happened’ by on the weekends that Adam and Kelli were camping. Amie and Kelli became friends and so Amie got to know Adam even better. Kelli came to learn that as she shared orgasms with other girls, the more sensitive they were seemed to generate the more intense orgasms for her. Amie and Jen were two such friends.

Although Adam’s harem continued to grow, the girls were selective about who they introduced to Adam and Kelli. Consequently, although Adam’s package was always in view and was a constant source of speculation and attraction, his secret of having the biggest cock anyone had ever seen, much less fucked, was reasonably well kept.

During Adam’s last summer of college, some new transfers arrived looking to gain a spot on the team. The success that the team had enjoyed after the arrival of Adam had enhanced the recruiting prospects for the university. A few of these young men thought the world revolved around them, particularly when it came to getting their way with the coeds. Although they were generally seeking other positions on the team, one guy, Sam, would be contesting the starting quarterback position with Adam in the fall. Since they were new, they formed their own group and generally kept to themselves.

With Adam’s summer job at the pool, he squeezed in off-season workouts at different hours than most of the team. The coaches never questioned Adam’s work ethic; he always was prepared and got results. Now as it turned out, Sam, Eddie and Vince were all well endowed and thus sprang their attitude about being irresistible to the girls. Sam was a solid 12.5”, while Eddie was 12” and Vince came in at 11.5”. They were handsome men and confident athletes. They did attract their share of women of all different races.

The college town, being rather small, meant most people knew or saw others on a regular basis. Of course, there was a constant stream of new kids coming in to go to the university. The Greek organizations always sought after the most attractive and wealthiest or athletic recruits among the student population. Often, the sororities and fraternities would cross recruit for each other. Kelli and Adam had avoided being sucked into that world as had most of their intimate circle.

The new jocks were making their reputation in town. They had latched onto a few of the high profile girls from some of the sororities and word began to spread of their ‘gifts’ and sexual prowess. Being on the team, the young men were also sought after targets. Since the sorority girls had failed to ‘bed’ the star quarterback, here was a chance to reassert their own reputations.

At about the same time, a rivalry started to emerge within the team. Most of the upper classmen were solidly loyal to Adam. In terms of sexual prowess, most had seen Adam’s package in the showers or in other situations and had no doubt who was superior there. All would have given their eye teeth to have a shot at Kelli or any of her hot girlfriends that always seemed to be hanging around Adam.

The new guys began to try to flirt with Kelli and the others in her group; but the inability to get anywhere with them made the pursuit all that much hotter. Of course, Kelli was a flirt of the first order and could turn any man’s head and even good naturedly flirted with the new boys on the team, but it was easy to see they were only after one thing. She discussed with Adam about putting them in their place. Adam agreed.

Most of Adam’s teammates and friends knew of Adam’s and Kelli’s penchant for camping out. Fewer knew the exact location. The new guys had begun to hear tales about Adam and Kelli entertaining other girls while camping out. They were jealous of the spotty ‘legend’ of Adam and also wanted to assert themselves in the pecking order within the team. Sam began to formulate a plan to confront Adam on a personal level and felt that he could ‘best’ Adam and possibly even have a shot at his girlfriend Kelli.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not long after, one Friday Sam overheard Adam confirming plans with Kelli for a campout that weekend. He quickly brought Eddie and Vince up to speed with his plan. They would grab the hottest girls they could and crash Adam and Kelli’s camp site that weekend and in essence, challenge for the ‘alpha’ role. If Sam’s plan went well, they might each get a shot at fucking Kelli Williams. They agreed and set about making their dates for Saturday night.

As it would happen, one of Adam’s offensive linemen had also overheard Sam’s plans and deduced that Sam was up to no good. Erik was the starting left tackle on the offensive line – a position charged with guarding the quarterback’s back. Erik was a big guy, standing about 6’5” and weighing about 350 lbs. Erik was also a senior and a loyal friend and teammate. He understood that someone was messing with his quarterback and he had been trained to instinctively protect him at all costs, on the field and logically, as a loyal friend, off the field as well.

Adam and Kelli were alone this weekend. Kelli wanted it like that every now and then. Alone, Adam and Kelli were free to talk about their secret, to experiment with his size, and to explore what pleased each other. Kelli had Adam at 14” and thick in proportion with his length. He was huge and awesome looking. Kelli liked to have him bigger than she could take just so she could watch his cock as Adam fucked her. His ball sack was enormous as he was ready to shower her with cum. They had fucked long and hard earlier and now Kelli was getting her second wind. Her body was covered in a light sweat as was Adam’s.

Kelli was now taking 11” plus, depending upon the position, of Adam’s stupendous cock. She loved the feeling of his huge thick rod sticking up in her pussy and literally impaling her. Her huge tits were beautiful and proud and glowing with sweat from fucking her super stud. Kelli’s big tits bounced in time with each thrust. Her nipples were constantly hard and engorged from the lust of fucking Adam. Her pussy felt as one with Adam’s cock. It was stretched and wrapped around his enormous rock hard fuck stick and this was the only place she knew pleasure and her desire was satiated. It was like the proverbial hand in glove fit.

She rode Adam’s cock deep and rocked her hips as she stroked him. She rode up and down his enormous length with her pussy lips stretched around his thick cock. Then they began to get that odd feeling that they were being watched – again. Adam mentioned it first to Kelli. “I think we’re going to have visitors again.” “Yeah, I kind of had that same feeling too” Kelli was answering. Adam said “I didn’t think the nudist colony was meeting this weekend. That was one reason I thought we might stand a better chance of being alone.” Kelli laughed “Maybe they’re stalking you now, you big stud.” Kelli loved that women were seeking Adam and she was basically the gatekeeper.

Adam flexed his cock muscle and Kelli came again for the umpteenth time that day. “Damn I love it when you do that! Oh my god, I never get tired of you fucking me!!” Adam sucked her tits and caressed her gorgeous body. “I feel like I could fuck you forever babe. No one ever seems to fit my cock like you do.” Kelli just closed her eyes and smiled. She loved this guy and his magic penis.

Since the time they had felt they were being watched, Kelli had had Adam’s horse cock buried in her cunt. When she stroked his long shaft with her pussy, it was impressive at the very least to the female gender of the onlookers. They had yet to witness Adam shooting his load. The girls were only vaguely aware that some type of an orgy was being planned; they were fairly sure they were going to get to have sex with one or more of the boys that night, and all were thrilled when they learned it was the hunk star quarterback they were watching. The girls knew that the boys had big dicks. Now they knew the hearsay and suspicions about Adam were true.

The boys and girls were each dressed as minimally as possible – just tops, shorts and sandals. Six pair of eyes watched the fucking being administered by Adam to Kelli. Unbeknownst to all, a seventh pair of eyes silently watched. They could see Kelli’s wild abandon and could sense every time she came, which was frequent. All were getting increasingly horny. The breathing of the group increased. The guys were hard and rubbing their cocks with wet spots forming at the tips of their cocks; they girls were rubbing their moist boxes where their shorts were also becoming wet while their nipples were growing hard. The girls licked their lips in anticipation.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The boys were mesmerized by Kelli. She had the best rack and body of any of the girls present. Watching her ass impale that thick cock was one of the most amazing things they had ever seen. There was no doubt that the girls they had brought as dates that night were good looking and head turners. Some of their body parts were the best money could buy. But each of the boys thought they were going to have a shot at Kelli tonight if Sam’s plans played out. Sam bided his time. He was going to wait until Adam had shot his load, when he thought he would be his most vulnerable, and then spring his plan.

Kelli was weak kneed from all the orgasms. She looked and watched with lust while Adam took over and pounded her pussy like a jack hammer. Adam’s eyes’ were half glazed over as he relentlessly stroked his man-piston in and out of Kelli’s tight, wet snatch. He hit bottom on every stroke and Kelli was reminded yet again that this cock belonged to her and she could make it as big and fill her as often as she desired. She squeezed Adam’s cock with her vaginal muscles. Adam responded with flexing his cock. The resulting tingle made her loose control again.

Adam finally said “I’m ready to cum babe! Is there any special place you want it?” Kelli was brought back to the present. “Let’s give our visitor’s a cum show baby!” she whispered. Adam said “Just point it where you want it darlin’!” Kelli came off of Adam’s tree truck of a cock and began to stroke it. Lying on his back, Adam also began to stroke it. Both sets of hands were running up and down his shaft in unison. In the dark and by fire light, Adam’s cock stood out in perfect relief as they stroked.

Finally, Adam’s cock erupted and huge amounts of white gooey cum spat from his shaft and tip. No sooner had one rope started to fall, than another was taking its place. It was a non-stop shot of cum; at first straight into the air, then at Kelli’s face, which was covered in 2 or 3 shots, then to her chest, where she aimed him and methodically covered her huge rack. They kept stroking and Adam kept cumming. It was enough to take your breath away.

“Oh My GOD!”, “Holy SHIT!”, “Have you EVER SEEN Anything Like THAT!?” The girls were all talking at once. They had stood, looking on at the sight. The boys were in disbelief. Sam began to get a dull pain in the pit of his stomach. With the night, fire light, and distance playing optical illusions (or so the boys thought) they still thought Sam’s plan might have a chance and that maybe Adam wasn’t THAT big, hopefully not as big as they were. The boys turned to look at the girls and seeing them standing, knew they were found out.

Adam and Kelli turned as one to look at their new audience. Kelli still stroked Adam’s long fuck pole. Adam had begun to will it soft as she did so. Now the boys stood and stepped out from behind the bushes they had been using for cover. Adam recognized all of the boys and knew the girls; Kelli knew all present. Sam began “Hey Adam! Sorry to interrupt… We were just looking for a place we could get together with the girls here and just happened on you two…” The girls just giggled and continued to look at Adam and Kelli. Vince and Eddie were a little uncomfortable.

“Well, you can see this spot is taken” Adam said. But Sam countered “The girls were saying how you must have the biggest cock on campus.” The girls looked at each other; they had not said anything of the sort to Sam, Vince or Eddie although they had often had that discussion with each other. Adam was silent as he carefully observed Sam, Vince and Eddie. He recognized the girls from their flirts and passes but he had not fucked any of them – yet. Sam continued “If you’re up to it, we thought we might have a cock showdown – if you will. To see who has the biggest cock on campus.” Adam and Kelli smiled.

“And what does the winner get?” Adam asked. Sam answered “Any one or all of the girls that wants the biggest dick!” At the same time, Sam was could not keep his eyes off of Kelli’s cum covered tits. The other girls were slightly embarrassed by how blunt Sam was talking. They Looked down and around but kept coming back to Adam. After watching Adam and Kelli, they were both horny and eager to fuck any of these hung boys. The tale of this night would be a story to tell for the ages. Kelli just smiled. She loved these games; she loved to see Adam humiliate other men who thought they could measure up and take her as a prize. Kelli said “I’m game!” Adam grinned, “Sure, why not?”

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The boys began peeling their shirts and shorts, dropping their underwear and getting naked. They were all already hard from the fuck and cum show Kelli and Adam had put on. The girls quickly disrobed and shed bras and panties as well. Each of the girls dropped to her knees to begin sucking the boy they had come with. Every girl had at least a D cup and had a hard body to die for. The girls had been with the boys before, so they knew how big they were, and had fucked them so they could take a reasonably big dick as well.

Now Adam stood and turned to face Kelli. She looked up into his eyes. She took his now soft member and began to lick, suck and stroke it. She knew he had willed it soft to camouflage that he was already bigger than any of the boys. This was what had given hope to the boys. Now she whispered to him, “How big do you want to be tonight hon?” “I would like to be able to get it into those girls over there…” said Adam quietly laughing. Kelli said, “I think you need to knock Sam of his high horse.” “I’m going to leave you at 14”, but very thick. Just don’t hurt those poor little girls over there!” “Sounds good to me babe. I love the feel of a thick sausage between my legs…”

Kelli moaned lowly “I want your cock to be 14” long and 9” thick!” Adam was already allowing himself to get hard and grow. Adam felt that familiar tingle in his groin and cock as Kelli’s desire was immediately transferred to his cock. Adam now was rock hard and awesome looking - sticking straight out with his size. “Go get ‘em tiger!” Adam just smiled and winked. Adam turned and walked towards the boys. The girls had now turned and looked at Adam. The boys were now rock hard too, but they just looked at Adam’s huge cock boner. Everyone there knew Adam had won. Adam began to stroke his long cock. “Well, what do you think guys, girls?”

Sam’s face fell. The dull pain in the pit of his stomach grew. Vince and Eddie looked and stared. At the sight of Adam’s rock hard erection, they started to stoke their own cocks. The girls just stared now in total lust watching Adam’s cock as he stoked it. “I’ve never seen anything that big!” “Look at the size of it!” “Oh my god, it’s fucking huge!” Pre-cum was leaking liberally from the tip of Adam’s cockhead and he rubbed the tip to smear it along his shaft as he stroked. His cock shaft gleamed in the firelight. Adam first faced Sam. Sam just stared at Adam’s cock. He licked his lips. Although not gay, Sam stared at Adam’s huge penis and felt a small desire begin to grow. Next, Adam turned towards Vince and then Eddie.

Suddenly, Adam heard movement behind him. He turned to see that Sam had moved behind Kelli and had grabbed her arm. As Adam started to move toward them, Eddie and Vince jumped between them blocking his way. Kelli shouted “Hey! Get your hands off of me! You small dicked loser!” Sam tightened his control, squeezing Kelli’s arm more forcefully, “We’ll see about small dicked!” “Adam shouted “Sam, take your hands off her! You lost! Now get out of here!” Sam answered “Not until I get what I came for…”

Adam now looked at Vince and Eddie. They were clearly uncomfortable with where this was heading, and they weren’t sure what was going on. This wasn’t part of the plan as they understood it. The girls were now huddled together afraid of what was happening and the terrible turn this ‘party’ had taken. Adam looked past Vince and Eddie calculating his odds. He knew he could take one of them and possibly both, but then what would Sam do to Kelli?

Time seemed to slow. Everyone seemed to focus on Adam to see what he would do next. Suddenly Adam was aware of movement behind Sam and Kelli. The next thing he knew, his friend Erik had appeared from out of nowhere – quite a feat for a guy as big as he was. Eric tapped Sam on the shoulder. Sam was so surprised that anyone was behind him that he dropped his grip on Kelli’s arm as he turned around. Sam never saw what happened next. A huge right hand, doubled into a fist, caught him square in the face. Sam landed flat on his back and was completely out cold.

The girls were screaming. Vince and Eddie turned to see what was happening. Adam lowered his shoulder and took Vince out first, knocking him to the ground. Eddie was not interested in going one on one with Adam, but he couldn’t back up fast enough; when Adam threw a right-cross, it knocked him on his ass. In the ensuing chaos, Vince and Eddie jumped up and grabbed their clothes as they ran out of camp. Erik stood over Sam as he lay on the ground. Kelli ran to Adam’s embrace.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The girls were mostly in a state of shock. This evening was not developing at all into what they were expecting! At worst, they thought they would be shacking up with some well hung athletes; at best, getting drunk and having a wild fuck fest including the stud star quarterback. Instead the wanna-be star quarterback was taking a girl by force and intending to rape her? And it served him right, now he lay unconscious on the ground, and his two accomplices were scrambling out of the camp with clothes in hand, and probably leaving them stranded.

Adam walked over to Erik and looked down at Sam. “I guess he’s out for a while” Adam said. “Do you think I hurt him?” Erik asked. Adam could see that Sam was still breathing and answered “No, I don’t think so. He may have a broken nose, but otherwise I think he’s alright. Erik, I’m really glad to see you, but what in the world are you doing out here?” Erik related the story of how he overheard Sam and the others and didn’t like what he was hearing and decided to follow them. Then he said “Adam, I know you can pretty much take care of yourself, but I wasn’t sure the odds were in your favor on this one.”

Adam laughed and shook his head in agreement. “I appreciate your covering my back, Erik.” “That’s what friends do, Adam.” Kelli had walked up and now stood behind Adam during most of this conversation. Of course, with the exception of Erik, they were all stark naked. Erik looked over Adam’s shoulder and said “I hope you’re okay Miss Williams.” Kelli laughed mainly from relief, and said “Erik you can call me Kelli. How can I ever thank you?” Erik did not let his eyes wander and looked Kelli directly in the eye and said “Kelli, ‘mam, you don’t have to thank me at all for doing the right thing.” Kelli just smiled.

Adam turned and hugged Kelli, pulling her into a tight embrace. Kelli melted into his chest and arms, thankful that this ordeal was over. Adam drank in her warmth and her hot body. His mind began to drift back to where they were going in the first place. He looked up at the other girls still huddled together. Erik looked over at the girls, then at Sam, and then at Adam “What do you want me to do with Sam and them?” Kelli whispered into Adam’s ear.

Adam looked at Kelli and just grinned, then to Erik, “First of all, let’s tie Sam up so he can’t hurt himself or anybody else.” Adam fetched a coil of rope and Erik and Adam set about tying Sam up very thoroughly. Then Kelli took the big man’s hand and said “Erik, you need to come with me. I want to thank you properly for what you did tonight.” Erik started to protest, but even though he was a giant of a man, Kelli was in control. He looked back over his shoulder as if to ask if this was all right with Adam and Adam just smiled and gave his approval with a nod of his head. Erik obediently took her hand and followed Kelli to the other side of the camp.

Kelli turned to face the big man. “Alright big guy, you need to take off some clothes or I’ll have to put some on!” as she grinned at Erik. Erik understood, but did not quite comprehend. He took his shirt off. His body was muscled, but not in the same manner as Adam’s. There was extra fat covering all of him. Kelli began working on his pants. She undid the button and then the zipper. Erik just stared at Kelli and couldn’t believe what was happening to him.

“Erik, do you find me attractive?” “Oh YES, Miss Kelli! Absolutely!” responded Erik. “Well then, you’re going to have to work with me here…” He relaxed his grip on his boxers and Kelli pulled them down. What she saw surprised her for some reason. Eric had a semi-soft erection that was already at 8” and was very thick. “Oh my! Erik, you have a big penis!” Erik blushed and said “I guess so…” Kelli began to stroke his cock and lick the tip. Then she began to give him some serious head. She began to take nearly all of his cock into her waiting, wanting hot mouth.

Erik quickly responded to Kelli’s skills. He grew to his full 10.5” length and full thickness. Kelli continued to stroke and suck his big cock. “My goodness, Erik, you’ve got a great cock! After you’ve taken care of me, you might have to help Adam with those other girls over there.” Erik looked on in shock and lust as this beautiful girl with the huge set of tits was sucking his cock. It felt oh so good. And fuck the others? Maybe he needed to pinch himself to see if this was all a dream.