Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So this is my experience one time at a mall bathroom lol. I visit this mall a lot but never really had to use the bathroom there. One day I went to get a hair cut at this place I normally visit. After I was done I had to go freshen up a bit since there were tiny hairs all over my ears shoulders etc..
I went to nearest washroom which was kinda hidden if you’re not familiar with the place. When I walked in, I went straight to the sink station on the left side of the bathroom door and just washed my hands. A few moments after a man walks towards once of the sinks. He came from the urinals that are located on the wall in front of the bathroom entrance. I didn’t think much of it until I saw where his hands were.
He was touching his dick in a tapping motion like you do when you finish taking a piss. He was heading to the sink to wash it off. As he was doing so he was wiping it with a tissue to clean off the water and he was not trying to hide it. He glanced at me and I commented “they gotta keep some wipes around” idk what that was but I was kinda still grasping what I was seeing lol. He nodded.
He had a nice tool decent size uncut.. I was captivated to say the least lol. This guy was much older than I am. I didn’t engage in anything.

But after a few seconds a guy around my age came out of one of the stalls located in front of the urinals. Another guy came out after him from the same stall. The first guy (gonna call him Fred idk). So Fred walked out of the stall and towards one of the urinals. He looked back and made eye contact with me. He was very attractive! Dark hair, nice face structure, beard and glasses. I glance down and he’s rock hard! He had this beautiful thick long uncut cock! I’d say it was about 8 inches hard I guess. Pink head, his foreskin went around his cock head perfectly. It was just perfect!

Before I could process what I’m seeing, i found myself heading in his direction to the urinal next to his. I was getting hard myself (side note, I’ve never used urinals not really my thing so I was way out of my comfort zone)
When I got close to him he started jerking himself. Slow strokes. My mouth was watering. He stared at me for a while and came close and just started making out with me.

I blanked out lol. It was the best thing that day. After like what felt a life time of making out (prob a few seconds passed lol I’m overdramatic) I look up and was more aware of my surroundings. The guy from earlier, the other guy from the stall AND another older gentleman I haven’t seen, already in a stall near us with his rock hard cock stroking. Needless to say everyone was horny lol.

When I noticed all the dudes staring I felt kinda self conscious (never done anything this public before) and asked Fred if we can go into one of the stalls. He quickly guided me to the last stall and we went in and closed the door…
let me know if y’all are interested enough to hear the rest lol

D

deleted19722551

So this is my experience one time at a mall bathroom lol. I visit this mall a lot but never really had to use the bathroom there. One day I went to get a hair cut at this place I normally visit. After I was done I had to go freshen up a bit since there were tiny hairs all over my ears shoulders etc..
I went to nearest washroom which was kinda hidden if you’re not familiar with the place. When I walked in, I went straight to the sink station on the left side of the bathroom door and just washed my hands. A few moments after a man walks towards once of the sinks. He came from the urinals that are located on the wall in front of the bathroom entrance. I didn’t think much of it until I saw where his hands were.
He was touching his dick in a tapping motion like you do when you finish taking a piss. He was heading to the sink to wash it off. As he was doing so he was wiping it with a tissue to clean off the water and he was not trying to hide it. He glanced at me and I commented “they gotta keep some wipes around” idk what that was but I was kinda still grasping what I was seeing lol. He nodded.
He had a nice tool decent size uncut.. I was captivated to say the least lol. This guy was much older than I am. I didn’t engage in anything.

But after a few seconds a guy around my age came out of one of the stalls located in front of the urinals. Another guy came out after him from the same stall. The first guy (gonna call him Fred idk). So Fred walked out of the stall and towards one of the urinals. He looked back and made eye contact with me. He was very attractive! Dark hair, nice face structure, beard and glasses. I glance down and he’s rock hard! He had this beautiful thick long uncut cock! I’d say it was about 8 inches hard I guess. Pink head, his foreskin went around his cock head perfectly. It was just perfect!

Before I could process what I’m seeing, i found myself heading in his direction to the urinal next to his. I was getting hard myself (side note, I’ve never used urinals not really my thing so I was way out of my comfort zone)
When I got close to him he started jerking himself. Slow strokes. My mouth was watering. He stared at me for a while and came close and just started making out with me.

I blanked out lol. It was the best thing that day. After like what felt a life time of making out (prob a few seconds passed lol I’m overdramatic) I look up and was more aware of my surroundings. The guy from earlier, the other guy from the stall AND another older gentleman I haven’t seen, already in a stall near us with his rock hard cock stroking. Needless to say everyone was horny lol.

When I noticed all the dudes staring I felt kinda self conscious (never done anything this public before) and asked Fred if we can go into one of the stalls. He quickly guided me to the last stall and we went in and closed the door…
Oh I really would love to know more. Please get in touch!

Kleine1948

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Don't stop as I read your experience I sitting naked and my cock twitching.

Samcm98

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Part 2

As we entered the bathroom stall we continued making out. His cock was hard as a rock and mine as well. He was pulling me closer and closer with each kiss and help my face like he didn’t want to let go. It was so hot. His back was facing the stall door and I had a clear view of the door.

I glanced at it and noticed the first guy that was wiping his dick when I first entered the washroom. He was peaking through the crack while jerking off. I didn’t pay much attention and just went back to what was going on on my end. We were both so into it that so much time passed with us just making out.

At one point we stopped and just stared into each other’s eyes. He had very pretty eyes and he was good looking as well! I then started to jerk him off a bit and he thrusted slowly in my hand. We continued to make out.

After a while he guided my head down to his rock soldi cock and now I have a clear view of it. It was one of the best cocks I have seen in front of me. Thick, long, nice pink head with his foreskin wrapped around it. He had a hairy body as well but it turned me on even more. He was so my type. He pulled my head forward and now his cock was in my mouth.

I’m not used to sucking dick as my experiences haven’t been much so I had trouble especially with a dick like his. But I made it work. Started off slowly so I can get the full takes of his pink head. I stuck my tongue between his foreskin and just licked around. I started suck moving my head back and forth slowly. He had his hand on the back of my head guiding me down slowly.

It was the best!

After a few moments he started pushing my head down further and further until I felt his cock head hit the back of my throat. I gagged. He pulled my head away and stared at me leaning down to give me a kiss.

Then I went back and started sucking slowly but surely I had almond all his cock in my mouth. I resisted gagging a few times but it was inevitable. But after a while it became a minimum.

He had both his hands at this point on my head just face fucking me. My eyes were full of tears as they became to water from his cock hitting the back of my throat.

He pulled my head back and now he’s looking down on me. I liked this position. Felt very submissive as if I knew my place and he knew he had control. He kept staring into my soul then gave me a small slap on the cheek. He then did the other cheek and leans down and kissed my lips. He pulled away and to my surprise spat in my mouth and stuck his cock in my mouth again.

I sucked and sucked and each time he would go harder and harder. He pulled me away and grabbed me by my throat and lifted me until I was face to face with him. He then pulled my neck closer and kissed me hard. I was his and he was mine for the moment. It was just the two of us while people came into the bathroom and went but we barley noticed.

He pinned me against the wall the side of my face glued to the wall. He reached down the back of my pants and into my underwear and grabbed my ass. He then spat on his hand and lubed up my hole and started fingering it slowly.

I was both nervous and turned on at the same time. He played with my hole for a bit then put me in a head lock and pulled me close to him while he still had his hand down my pants. We made out and he fingered my hole.

He then pulled my pants down and teased my hole with the head of his cock. He didn’t go in only teased it and thrusted between my cheeks. We continued to make out. He pulled away then went down on his knees and started sucking me off. It felt amazing but didn’t do it for long. I then sat on the toilet seat and started sucking him again. He glanced down at me and smacked my face a few times more. He then held my mouth open and spat in it slowly then harshly.

I asked him where he wanted to blow his load and he whispered “on your face” I never had a load blown on my face but I happily waited for it. I sucked a bit more until it was time and he blew the biggest load on my face and most of it shot on the wall behind me. He came a bit in my mouth and I went to suck it some more as he continued cumming in my mouth. I felt every thrust and every shiver until the last drop came out.

We cleaned up and I could tell this guy was sweet because he fixed me up and gave me a kiss on the nose. Small things. We then left the stall and never saw each other again but I would not mind seeing him again someday. But yeah that was for sure the hottest stranger experience I’ve ever had and glad it happened lol

If you guys have any similar experiences I’d love to hear them!

Samcm98

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oh damn I loved your story that's a such a fucking turn on I'd love to be sucking the dick right now I've always had the vision and a dream of someone fucking me in the ass and me sucking a dick at the same time
Thank you! It was so hot to experience it. I’m not the type to put myself out there like that but glad I did for this one