Matt Lauer

lemonhead

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes and no...

There was a scandal a few years ago of his former coke dealer coming forth to the National Enquirer regarding his "business" relationship with Lauer. The Enquirer said that the dealer passed a lie detector test, as did some woman that Lauer partied with.

However, the story supposedly happened something like twenty years ago.

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think Matt Lauer's a good looking guy; however I doubt he has anything exceptional in the dick department. He looks good in swim trunks though.

This Pic is really small, Do anyone have a bigger picture of this? I would love to see his chest.

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
I used to work at Armani many years ago while in college, and I fitted Mr. Lauer for jeans. Unfortunately I don't remember what his business looked like, since I wasn't all up in his business. He is a good-looking dude, though, and very nice.

B_Bigp22

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I am not really gay, even though I do find Matt Lauer sexy for some reason. Ever seen him with his shirt off, defiantly hot.

Mr. lauer isnt the biggest looking man, but do you think he is packing or lacking?

My vote for the sexy man is an average 6.5incher... what do you think?

Harold81

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I also find Matt Hot as well. And he has the type of posture that seems to push his crotch forward many times showing bulge.

I don't know, Matt isn't the best looking guy in the world, however he seems very smart and very confident, which is a huge turn on for me.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
matt Lauer is amiable, but I suspect that people develop crushes on his TV persona and not who he is. Lauer's Today Show persona is often very neutral; people can often project their emotions on to him, almost in the same way we project emotions onto mannequins and models. He's fair to look at, yet non-threatening: he was a pretty boy in his youth. Even his Today Show fashion is akin to that of a model: he often looks like the most update fashion season of GQ for the middle-aged New Yorker...

At the risk of offending some people (perhaps), I've read some Internet rumors in the past that he swung the other way in his early career. He has a wife and kids, now, though...