Middle age guys

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, interesting thread.
To clear things up.... middle age is between 40 and 64.
In our lifetime though, middle age will probably be considered something like 45 or 50 - 75. (Our idea of a senior citizen has a lot to do with our state pension systems and life expectancy)

Now are there hot middle aged guys?
I don't know, I plan on being one one day.

I'm sorry that's silly. If middle age is 64 that means one has a life expectancy of 128 years. :eek: In addition AARP considers you a senior citizen at 55.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Come on older guys, get some pics and posts on, celebrate yourselves x

Well here is a pic of me from last summer. I have stayed fit all my life and I think it is paying off as I get older. I have friends from age 20 to 65. Age doesn't seem to be much of a factor in my life.

Attachments

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well here is a pic of me from last summer. I have stayed fit all my life and I think it is paying off as I get older. I have friends from age 20 to 65. Age doesn't seem to be much of a factor in my life.
You're looking good, bro! Keep up the good work.

I noticed the bicycle on your boat. I don't like to go anywhere without my bike.

bld_64

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm almost 44. Being middle-aged is no big deal. It just takes a bit of work. I used to stay out late, eat whatever I wanted, and exercise whenever I felt like it. Now I need a lot more sleep, have to watch what I eat, and need to get to the gym several times a week; otherwise, things start to fall apart.

Having said that, with a bit of work, things aren't that different from 20 years ago; in fact, some things are better. Sure I'm not as "cute" as I used to be, I shave my head because my hair is getting thin, and there is that fat pad around the base of my cock that just won't go away - I'd love to have my 20-year-old body again; however, my cock still gets as hard as it did when I was 20, and I know that I'm a better lover than when I was 20.

When I was young I was usually concerned about not coming too quickly and not pleasing my partner - now, I am more confident and always able to please my wife, orally; confidence, experience, and perhaps a small loss of sensitivity has given me control of my orgasms, so that I can usually go as long as she wants. I'm fairly certain that I could out-fuck my 20-year-old self on any day. Life at 43.7 is good.

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
I think as long as you take care of yourself a middle aged man can be just as hot if not hotter than a guy in his 20's. I've seen some very hot middle aged men at the gym who are alot hotter that some fat slobs that are 25.

Last edited:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear NJ

Depends on your point of view. My pal of 81 thinks he's middle aged and calls me Young Man!! Music to my ears. :smile:

I can out walk, out run and do more pressups than the large majority of students I teach at U of Missouri. Bet I can out bonk them as well. :wink::smile::biggrin1:

As you say: Age ain't nothing but a number.

I love it! Power to you and your sexy middle aged self! :biggrin1:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been lurking here for some time, but when I ran across this thread I felt like I had to reply. While I would never consider myself hot, my 27 year old boyfriend is. I did not go looking for a guy younger than myself, it just happened. Previously, I had never dated a younger guy, in fact I was always attracted to older men.
John tells me many times every day how hot he thinks I am and though I would not agree, I do love hearing it from him. Sex for both of us is better than ever before, partly because of our love for each other but also because we love to play, laugh, wrestle, and joke and well...have a great time. Yes, both before and after and during sex. Life has never been better for me and I am certain that John would tell you the same.
At 51, I am very happy to be middle aged.

IF that is your picture in your avatar, I hate to inform you but you definitely qualify as hot! :biggrin1:

D

deleted3782

I only have one thing to add to this discussion:

cooper.anderson.b.jpg

I hope I grow up to be Anderson Cooper...