G

g00ba

40980797vx.jpg

40980799su.jpg

that second pic is my fave pic of him

Reactions: maddierules
D

deleted15458581

Did he ever make a statement about shaving his chest/belly hair? Because I remember he used to be natural in the earlier years of his career, while now he is always haved or trimmed very short. Would be interesting to know why he isn´t staying hairy anymore.
I think most athletes shave body hair bc body hair makes you hotter when running and stuff whereas no bodyhair allows the sweat to more easily evaporate off skin.

Reactions: Onikaa
D

deleted15458581

wow, how so?
What are you talking about! I'm very curious, can you explain?
there was a leaked video that floated around of someone claiming it was mo jerking off but i think it was debunked

Madame X

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Me too. I can't believe there isn't a photo of him in his underwear or swimming trunks on a paradisiacal beach or a slightly more sensual photo shoot. I always wonder about this! Why is it that until now something secret has not leaked from a backstage of a wardrobe or an intimate conversation a little more spicy? Yeah, it's not that hard to find ugly players and he doesn't seem so shy to the point of not liking to show off. Where are the gay detectives on duty when we need them! hahahaha