Monster

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think people have also forgot what the original intent of the thread was and have turned it into a "Monster appreciation thread".

I'm not sure if thats a good or a bad thing, does it mean the membership here can't stay on topic for more then a few pages or don't even read the original posts? or does it mean that people are trying to give this thread a more positive direction?

I just don't know anymore.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It means he's a really great guy that most of us on here seem to be crazy about.

But most of the people here have only posted that he is a great guy, that is not a response to the original post though, you should be arguing that he is not "mean" but instead a good person...

I think you proved my point...

eastie3

1st Like
Media
Firstly, this is about the stupidest thing I have ever read. Obviously, its some guy that Monster really doesnt wanna talk to or give the time of day to, and had to put a thread up about it. I am sorry, but if you people have nothing better to do then think about Monster all day and post stuff on him whether he is real or not, whether his pics are real or not or whether he even gay or not, you really need to get lives. I dont base my day on running home and logging onto this site and have my world collapse because some guy that I like chatting to, and may never meet, didnt write to me or ignores me. OMG How sad you all are
For every interaction I have had with him, he has been great. We chat online and via email. He is cool and yes, we chat about other stuff other then our dick size and conquests if you can at all believe that. And god forbid that isnt him in those pics, the guy that I have been chatting witth for over the past few weeks seems genuinly cool and interesting and I'll take that over half of the self centered whiney people that complained on this thread anyday. I hope we chat more and more Monster. Just ignore these "members" ... I know everyone that ever chats with you in that room, has a great time.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why can't my drunken threads die?

answer: it's firefox's fault

Yes, it is all my fault or maybe you should avoid using your computer (and driving) when you're drunk if you can't trust yourself, from what I can tell all you did is post what you were really thinking.

I'm not sure why you regret it now...

sup bigduder- u on yahoo or msn messenger? add me h_trini2001@yahoo.com

You're a stupid fuck.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Firstly, this is about the stupidest thing I have ever read. Obviously, its some guy that Monster really doesnt wanna talk to or give the time of day to, and had to put a thread up about it. I am sorry, but if you people have nothing better to do then think about Monster all day and post stuff on him whether he is real or not, whether his pics are real or not or whether he even gay or not, you really need to get lives. I dont base my day on running home and logging onto this site and have my world collapse because some guy that I like chatting to, and may never meet, didnt write to me or ignores me. OMG How sad you all are
For every interaction I have had with him, he has been great. We chat online and via email. He is cool and yes, we chat about other stuff other then our dick size and conquests if you can at all believe that. And god forbid that isnt him in those pics, the guy that I have been chatting witth for over the past few weeks seems genuinly cool and interesting and I'll take that over half of the self centered whiney people that complained on this thread anyday. I hope we chat more and more Monster. Just ignore these "members" ... I know everyone that ever chats with you in that room, has a great time.

Someone read the thread from what I can tell! *Dances*

By the way, never use "OMG" again.

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

i think you take things too seriously

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
But most of the people here have only posted that he is a great guy, that is not a response to the original post though, you should be arguing that he is not "mean" but instead a good person...

I think you proved my point...

Ur uzuly a litul 2 suddle 4 me, fff.
& heer agin.
What is the diff between saying someone is a "good person" and saying someone is a "great guy"?
There is a difference, but is it not a difference without a distinction?

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think you take things too seriously

Here you go again BD! What are you drinking now?

To the posters of this thread, BigDuder has apologized in this thread and personally to me in a PM for starting an alcohol induced thread, while the reaction ive gotten from true friends is huge, just give it a rest and to the people who dont like me, I dont care. Thats what the ignore button is for. I have you on ignore, please, ignore me! I would welcome your ignoring me.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:eek: OMG I cannot believe I have just sat here and read all this!!

Bigduder... next time you've had too many, pleeeease stay away from the keyboard ( you can look a the pictures if you like:tongue:, but no touching the keyboard:rolleyes:)

As for Monster... well he doesn't give me an erection, but I do think he's hot and I do think he is funny and he's always been the perfect gent when I've been around so I have no bad words to say of him and I cannot believe the drivel I've just read....

Go chill guys... it's the season of goodwill to all men or fucks sake :biggrin1:

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here you go again BD! What are you drinking now?

To the posters of this thread, BigDuder has apologized in this thread and personally to me in a PM for starting an alcohol induced thread, while the reaction ive gotten from true friends is huge, just give it a rest and to the people who dont like me, I dont care. Thats what the ignore button is for. I have you on ignore, please, ignore me! I would welcome your ignoring me.

No, I just don't think any comments in this thread warrant a response that long.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ur uzuly a litul 2 suddle 4 me, ff.
& heer agin.
What is the diff between saying someone is a "good person" and saying someone is a "great guy"?
There is a difference, but is it not a difference without a distinction?

My argument is mainly that everyone is posting compliments but they don't appear to be responding to the original post, it looks more like they are reading the thread title and nothing more before making their post.

... and your post in thread you have deemed insane and littered with stupidity would make you (*drum roll please*) - STUPID! You FUCKWIT!

Exactly, I meant to include that in the post but it slipped my mind.

No, I just don't think any comments in this thread warrant a response that long.

I agree with the above post.

FUCKWITs like you have no idea what IRONY is right ... This is all lighthearted banter so SHUT UP!

Was it really "lighthearted" at the time?

this thread is ripping us apart

I hope no one gets a divorce.