Most daring place you masturbated?

Cougar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In the bathroom next to The Chart Room at the Pier House at the end of Duval Street in Key West.

I was a security guard back in the 80's and that was the hot spot in town back then. I would stand in one of the stalls, it had a metal bar that was vertical and I would stand there humping it with my clit till I came. If a lady walked in I would stop and sit on the toilet till she left. I couldn't keep going cuz I make little grunting noises when I'm horny...lol

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was across a desk from my sister I jerked under the table. Was hard trying not to shoot the cum but just let it dribble in my pants...

Oh btw, I'm not horny for my sister...I was just horny

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I reached up the leg of my shorts and wanked off,while sitting on the end of a gurls bed watching her sleep.She grabs the head board of her bed and looks like she is having a really long orgasm when she sleeps.It is fucking hot and I couldn't take it any more.I know she don't want me sexually,so I guess that was as close as I'll ever get.

During Bio freshman year in highschool put my hands in my sweatshirt pouch and began rubbing my dick through my gym shorts. Blew my load after about 10 min and just left it in my underwear the rest of the day since it was my last class

D_Bent Affleck

Experimental Member
Media
In the office when I was in high school. I had an in-house suspension & had to sit in the office with the secretary doing homework all day. I was behind a desk, she was facing away from me & I was getting horny because she was really attractive. About halfway through the day, I said fuck it. I whipped it out & jerked off while watching her. It was so amazing jerking off with her right there. It was great because I didn't even need my imagination & because she could come over & see what I was doing at any time. I wound up shooting on my gym shorts that I had in my backpack.

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
in the woods at a retreat center in texas. it wasn't too far from the buildings, so it felt a little risky, but i came like a pistol.

next most risky, at a YMCA camp in a cabin full of other guys. i found out later that they weren't all sleeping, including the cabin counselors, both of whom heard me.

Redheadchi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my car parked right up front by a Wal-Mart in the middle of the day....
In a stall of the ladies room at work....
At my desk in my cubicle at work....
Sitting in a diner....
In a bar....
In seat 17C of a 767 somewhere over the mid-west.

I think it's easier to get away with as a girl!

I think I saw you on that flight too. I was the little guy on the ground giving you a round of applause. ;)

ryan2u2

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
library during lunchtime
library after uni hours
fire escape
apartment parking area (it's really small) and shot on one of the cars' windscreen
uni piano room

ah, miss those uni days

Reactions: AllabouttheD

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Midnight last night, small condo complex in spa - 3-floors overlooking
spa and pool. All lights off, sore back with lots of hot, bubbles got
me going to rub one out. Guess I do this about every 2-wks...

Reactions: Bigred12