My friend

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my friends is straight and is very popular with gays. More so than with woman . Gay guys hit on him all the time without he doing anything.
He wish to be that popular with the ladies . Sometimes my friend wonder if he look gay to most people or something. What do you guys think? Any of you have a friend with a similar situation?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my friends is straight and is very popular with gays. More so than with woman . Gay guys hit on him all the time without he doing anything.

He wish to be that popular with the ladies . Sometimes my friend wonder if he look gay to most people or something.

Is there a question here or is this just a statement?

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
His name is Bryan . You dont know him what difference it makes if you know his name ?
I wouldn't be so sure- I know a guy named Bryan. Does this Bryan own a car? If he does then I am pretty sure it may well be the same one (unless of course it's not).

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I wouldn't be so sure- I know a guy named Bryan. Does this Bryan own a car? If he does then I am pretty sure it may well be the same one (unless of course it's not).

I know Bryan too, he has a street light near his house