Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a home gym setup that I’ve been using ever since COVID closed down the gym. It’s been great, but the airflow in my basement isn’t the best so after a few high intensity reps I find myself sweating through my gear. I’ve started working out with my shirt off but am considering just going full on naked, because why not? Save some laundry.

Wondering if anybody has tried before and if there are any tips...

aatt22

Expert Member
Media
I have a home gym setup that I’ve been using ever since COVID closed down the gym. It’s been great, but the airflow in my basement isn’t the best so after a few high intensity reps I find myself sweating through my gear. I’ve started working out with my shirt off but am considering just going full on naked, because why not? Save some laundry.

The website exercisebuff.com has several videos of personal trainers (doing exercise like tai chi, yoga, and others) who take their clothes off while performing the fitness routines.

junglefever87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The website exercisebuff.com has several videos of personal trainers (doing exercise like tai chi, yoga, and others) who take their clothes off while performing the fitness routines.

Thanks for the recommendation!

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This reminds me of the guys who ask about sleeping naked.

Why is it even a question? If it's something you'd like to do, just do it. If you think it's gross, just *don't* do it.

If the idea turns you on, go for it. What's the worst that can happen?

junglefever87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been working out at home for ages, it's wild that it took me this long to even consider it.

The only thing i find a bit awkward to do is intense cardio like jumping jacks... it keeps smacking around!

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Although one of the advantages I have working out at home has always been not having to wear a shirt because I like to see the muscles I'm working in the mirror, during the shut-down when the gym was closed was the first time I worked out with nothing on. The only challenge was in deadlifts when my junk would sometimes get in the way and I did find myself getting turned on and hard at times which distracted from the workout. But overall I found it somewhat liberating; but still prefer the gym even if I have to keep on the shirt :(.

My wife seemed to like me working out nude too and couldn't help but to snap some pictures.

4158541-1590198892-d3a1fb89b83a9828237aac94104f0a32.jpg

LondonRel

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always have an issue when deadlifting or cleaning that I feel like my dicks and balls get in the way....it is bad enough in shorts...naked would be worse....is this normal or am I lifting wrong?!?

Smoothnudistinwi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Yup. Shoes, gloves and a jock strap!