Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When lifting at home, I'm always naked. I'm a little guy, so what helps me get into the zone is to imagine that my muscles are huge, and then I proceed to do my reps slowly and deliberately like I see the big muscle guys do in videos. My cock doesn't get hard, but it fills out and lifts away from me. The feeling makes me feel that much stronger, so I can usually eek out a few more reps. Between sets I enjoy the pumped feeling in my muscles, but I don't touch my cock. Yet it still feels powerful in it's own way. About after 30 seconds to a minute, that feeling in my cock goes away, so then I do another set.

@longstroke7 Of course it does, brother! Everybody’s does! Gets hard, then shrinks back down, then gets hard again, depending on where you are in your workout. Any guy that says he gets hard and stays hard for the duration is a liar, or is not working out intensely! I just like the way it feels when my big dad sack is brushing against my legs during lunges, squats, etc. Or when my cock leaks a little precum on my belly during decline bench press!

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@longstroke7 Of course it does, brother! Everybody’s does! Gets hard, then shrinks back down, then gets hard again, depending on where you are in your workout. Any guy that says he gets hard and stays hard for the duration is a liar, or is not working out intensely! I just like the way it feels when my big dad sack is brushing against my legs during lunges, squats, etc. Or when my cock leaks a little precum on my belly during decline bench press!

I don't have that much self control dude, if I get hard mid work out I'm definitely going to stroke off til I pump out a load, which would kill my workout lol

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I couldn't work out naked, my cock would most likely get hard.
That's true, but what I do is to use that sexual energy and apply it to doing more and more intense reps. If you get hard again after a moment's rest, start your next set.

I normally go running outside or to the gym when I want to lift but when I can't I always try to do some type of yoga or workout at home and if I'm home I might as well be naked. It weirdly makes me a lot more proud of my body and in touch with my physicality. If you have the chance to do so I recommend it, it's pretty interesting to really pay attention to how your body looks and moves when you are naked.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That's true, but what I do is to use that sexual energy and apply it to doing more and more intense reps. If you get hard again after a moment's rest, start your next set.

Looking at your pictures, it's clear that your system works very well for you. :)

philldog

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nice build there bro. Great muscle tone. Sure would like to get a nice naked workout in with you.

I was lucky enough to get a good naked workout with a trainer here in LA a few months ago. Really nice guy and had a nice set up at his home, amazing body too. So cool that he offered a free naked workout.

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
Many years ago I got tired of the gym scene and too many people approaching me and breaking my concentration, so I built a entire home gym where I can exercise completely alone and lost in the zone. The first thing to go were shoes. I've always preferred working out barefoot because I get a much better feel for balance and grip, especially for leg work. Then immediately I ditched all other clothes. No more binding or stretching fabric. And since I'm alone, what's the point? It's now been a long time and I'll never be able to work out with clothes on again.

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The pump, muscles and erotism are so intertwined that any home workout quickly becomes an edge sesh. I have laser focus in the gym..Maybe I shouldn't start with pushups...that "slam/drag" sensation of heavy dick on wood floors is what ends me every time...without fail i'm tryna fuck through my floor.If i last long enough to start seeing, feeling the pump, getting a sweat, goading the veins out... Its all too sexy when I don't have to contain that primal energy....

Smoothnudistinwi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Many years ago I got tired of the gym scene and too many people approaching me and breaking my concentration, so I built a entire home gym where I can exercise completely alone and lost in the zone. The first thing to go were shoes. I've always preferred working out barefoot because I get a much better feel for balance and grip, especially for leg work. Then immediately I ditched all other clothes. No more binding or stretching fabric. And since I'm alone, what's the point? It's now been a long time and I'll never be able to work out with clothes on again.

Same. I also wear a weighted split collar ball stretcher when I work out. Love feeling my balls swinging when I do squats!

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some of my yoga-like orthopaedic exercises have that affect on me, lol. I never new holding a modified Cobra pose could give such an incredible ball stretch!

The pump, muscles and erotism are so intertwined that any home workout quickly becomes an edge sesh. I have laser focus in the gym..Maybe I shouldn't start with pushups...that "slam/drag" sensation of heavy dick on wood floors is what ends me every time...without fail i'm tryna fuck through my floor.If i last long enough to start seeing, feeling the pump, getting a sweat, goading the veins out... Its all too sexy when I don't have to contain that primal energy....

Reactions: ManTubeula

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pre-Covid19 all my workout classes were naked: yoga, kettle bell, etc. When Covid hit they all moved online. I didn't follow bec if I did I'd never look for work. Theoretically that'll be settled into a few week. Then I'll join online.

Want naked workouts? Go to meet-up.com and search for Daddy Retreat. Or DaddyRetreat.com and it'll forward you. Tell Aaron Anton sent you. Other naked exercise groups use DaddyRetreat's spaces so within MeetUp.com search for 'growl' and key terms like 'naked yoga' 'naked exercise', etc.

For more weight-oriented workouts try nkdtraining.co.uk. I haven't joined (again, lack of finances) but plan to once I'm working full time again.

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love the feeling of my dick slapping against my leg, naked run would be epic

It's not. trust me....you need ball support for most cardio unless you have small tight ones close to the body...even then it's a risk. In theory having ur cock bang all over your quads sounds hot asf..but, your meat will literally be sore... tenderized if u will, from even a 2 minute jog...Lets keep that run in fantasy land bud. cheers

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did some naked push ups yesterday for the first time. Think I'm going to start working out at home naked. Felt pretty good honestly.

Yes, whether it's brushing up against something or a nice swing, I find it highly motivating when exercise makes my dick/balls happy.