Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been doing yoga at home and I'm really enjoying doing it naked. I've found an online naked yoga class by a beautiful blonde instructor with an amazing body so I'm looking forward to joining one of her classes. You see all the people on the class so I can't see how I'm not going to get an erection when I know so many people can see me and especially looking at her. There is a bit on the site about getting an erection in the class and it just says it's fine and natural etc so think there are going to be a few embarrassing accidental erections from me in the class!

LondonRel

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's not. trust me....you need ball support for most cardio unless you have small tight ones close to the body...even then it's a risk. In theory having ur cock bang all over your quads sounds hot asf..but, your meat will literally be sore... tenderized if u will, from even a 2 minute jog...Lets keep that run in fantasy land bud. cheers
Not even thought of that, cheers man glad you advised before trying!

Reactions: ManTubeula
S

Submissive Teen

21 slim/fit submissive here, looking for a master, into nude workouts and domination. Must be verbal/show face.

other LIKES- Mostly soft bdsm- edging, milking, cum control, bondage(light rope/lace), ass play, nipple play, group domination, forced workouts, pup play etc.

LIMITS- Extreme pain, CBT, dirty plays - anything to do with piss, shit etc.

PS - I am not very much sure about my kinks. Would love to experiment them with a kind yet strict and guiding master.

Please be verbal/show face?

Skype - live:.cid.e38f3e9bb415e9e4

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Many years ago I got tired of the gym scene and too many people approaching me and breaking my concentration, so I built a entire home gym where I can exercise completely alone and lost in the zone. The first thing to go were shoes. I've always preferred working out barefoot because I get a much better feel for balance and grip, especially for leg work. Then immediately I ditched all other clothes. No more binding or stretching fabric. And since I'm alone, what's the point? It's now been a long time and I'll never be able to work out with clothes on again.
I'm sure you get hard-on.
How do you deal with that?

I can't keep my hands off of my dick when I workout naked.

And I always end up hard and leaking.

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

For me, the hardon is a plus. It allows me to concentrate on whatever muscle group I'm working on without feeling fatigued. It's a pleasant distraction from the pain. During the sets the hardon goes to a semi, and when I set the weights down I try to make it stick up again without touching it. When it's sticking straight up again, it's time for another set.

Scott6428

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many years ago I got tired of the gym scene and too many people approaching me and breaking my concentration, so I built a entire home gym where I can exercise completely alone and lost in the zone. The first thing to go were shoes. I've always preferred working out barefoot because I get a much better feel for balance and grip, especially for leg work. Then immediately I ditched all other clothes. No more binding or stretching fabric. And since I'm alone, what's the point? It's now been a long time and I'll never be able to work out with clothes on again.
That's awesome man and looking solid. Nice work! I workout naked when I get a chance and it's a great feeling for sure.

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media

Here's the trick:

My workout sessions are preceded by a masturbation session, so my cock is well taken care of before I exercise.

I first take a couple of hours to make complete love to myself and when I am satiated with that, I move into two hours of a full body workout. I carry that orgasmic glow throughout my entire exercise routine and don't have to deal with an over-active penis distracting me.

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Here's the trick:

My workout sessions are preceded by a masturbation session, so my cock is well taken care of before I exercise.

I first take a couple of hours to make complete love to myself and when I am satiated with that, I move into two hours of a full body workout. I carry that orgasmic glow throughout my entire exercise routine and don't have to deal with an over-active penis distracting me.
This points out the real goal here. It's to maximize your potential for your workouts. For me it's the orgasm afterwards, but if the orgasm beforehand improves your workout, then that is what's important.

This points out the real goal here. It's to maximize your potential for your workouts. For me it's the orgasm afterwards, but if the orgasm beforehand improves your workout, then that is what's important.
Same here, brother! Working out with intensity is the target. But the orgasm afterwards is a big bonus for me, too. Preferably in a warm shower. Humans are definitely creatures of habit. I’ve conditioned myself to bate and eat it after the workout. It’s a reward to be savored. I’ve already been precumming heavily throughout, esp during squats, deads and heavy pressing.
CA937EA0-C4B7-42CB-B3A4-0A53F2B0F462.jpeg

Now my body is primed for it—blood vessels dilated, hot, sweating, hormones raging. No doubt in my mind this ritual is the key to staying strong, flexible and healthy