Non-fit people: Why pose nude?

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It takes all kinds. But in this day and age of prevalent low self-esteem, it is sometimes nice to see someone who isn't ashamed of his/her body regardless of whether or not it fits some "stereotyped" image of perfection. Personally, I'd rather see a man or woman who is comfortable with him/herself than some muscle-bound guy who is obviously shaved. I like the natural look in men and can't understand the obssession with "smooth" bodies -- to me, it's at least a subconscious attempt at projecting an image of a child.

Last edited:

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Well I'm very over weight, find myself quite disgusting to look at, as do many many others (far more than those who like what they see) and though I don't have any completely nude pics up, I have had and probably will again at some point.

Why? Because I am who I am, yes I am ashamed of how I look, but at the end of the day, that is me, and I refuse to hide who I am because it may not be to others liking.

But your pictures are nice. You have nice tits. And your pictures are tastefully done. Maybe it's not a question, then, of being fit, but having taste in photography. Maybe there are some non-fit people who don't know good camera angles and don't have any sense of artistry.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What makes people so special to assume that some are only delegated beauty and others the offense? A big person still wants to be loved, you know. There are older people who still want to be loved. Time changes. And you could look in the mirror and be fat and old. You would want to feel loved and admired.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
lol. :biggrin1: I know....
Uh, yeah, you see, I didn't mean that in a "Ooo, interesting topic" way, I meant that in a "Those who don't learn from the mistakes of the past, are bound to repeat them" way. :rolleyes:

Using your three previous accounts as models (and before anyone asks, NO, I won't list them, or help you figure them out, because if you've been here for more than a year, they should be obvious), the script plays out something like this:

Someone will either call BS on you generally, or rips you a new one over the look-ist, age-ist, etc.-ist nature of this topic. From there, you get defensive, and proclaim that you're an "intellectual", that no one here understands. A quick spat back and forth, until someone starts digging, and discovers, or remembers, your past here. You'll have a couple supporters, from this round of membership, most likely nubian (you two seem to have a kindred banter), but finally, you'll be painted into a corner, by citings of your past posts/behaviour. Fingers will eventually start being pointed at your effusive fondness for men, and your sexuality being 100% straight. You'll storm out in a huff, because the accusers, and this whole site, are unworthy of you, and can't comprehend your "intellectualism". You return fairly quickly under a new name.

You can take solace in this though. I'm not getting involved with this round/profile. No, I've just recounted the history, and the three-time pattern, that seems about to repeat. And so, this time, I'm just sitting back, and pulling out the
:popcorn:

P.S. Knowing what a freakish thing I have for pattern recognition, did you really think that I didn't recognize your distinctive cock-head on day one? :tongue:

cason

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't either. i actually have a hard time gaining weight, but my parents have told me over and over that it won't last.

lol. I used to have the same thing and trust me, all of a sudden at some point your body says, "enough of this shit, now we're putting weight on my friend", and that's the end of the fried pizza sandwiches.:biggrin1:

Fat, thin or whatever you may be, the confidence you carry is the most attractive thing you possess. I guess that doesn't come over in photos though.

hot_topic90

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lol. I used to have the same thing and trust me, all of a sudden at some point your body says, "enough of this shit, now we're putting weight on my friend", and that's the end of the fried pizza sandwiches.:biggrin1:

sounds like you can't wait for that to happen to me.....:confused:

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uh, yeah, you see, I didn't mean that in a "Ooo, interesting topic" way, I meant that in a "Those who don't learn from the mistakes of the past, are bound to repeat them" way. :rolleyes:

Using your three previous accounts as models (and before anyone asks, NO, I won't list them, or help you figure them out, because if you've been here for more than a year, they should be obvious), the script plays out something like this:

Someone will either call BS on you generally, or rips you a new one over the look-ist, age-ist, etc.-ist nature of this topic. From there, you get defensive, and proclaim that you're an "intellectual", that no one here understands. A quick spat back and forth, until someone starts digging, and discovers, or remembers, your past here. You'll have a couple supporters, from this round of membership, most likely nubian (you two seem to have a kindred banter), but finally, you'll be painted into a corner, by citings of your past posts/behaviour. Fingers will eventually start being pointed at your effusive fondness for men, and your sexuality being 100% straight. You'll storm out in a huff, because the accusers, and this whole site, are unworthy of you, and can't comprehend your "intellectualism". You return fairly quickly under a new name.

You can take solace in this though. I'm not getting involved with this round/profile. No, I've just recounted the history, and the three-time pattern, that seems about to repeat. And so, this time, I'm just sitting back, and pulling out the

P.S. Knowing what a freakish thing I have for pattern recognition, did you really think that I didn't recognize your distinctive cock-head on day one? :tongue:

I've only been here a few months and have noticed some of the things you state above.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Well Said and AMEN!!!!!!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this the kind of thing that you had in mind, Henry?

(Qualified warning: The photo is mildly horrifying, but it is an internet classic, so if you haven't seen it before, you should do so at some point.)

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not pointing any fingers, but in my years of being on the Internet I can't help but notice something. There is a preponderance of the non-fit posing nude.

I'm not pointing fingers or naming names. Granted, we all have different types, and I don't think anyone should be ashamed of their bodies. But I had thought that there was some sort of cultural understanding that, well, people who pose nude are expected to be, at least, a little in shape, and at least a few years prior to retirement age.

Probably one of those threads I shouldn't start. I mean, I can feel this thread pissing people off before I post it. But sometimes I browse the gallery and I see pictures and can't believe that anyone would ever think that a picture of a flabby, hairy, pounchy, middle aged man would ever turn anyone on.

I don't know. I guess sexuality is a smorgasbord. Maybe young and fit isn't everyone's cup of tea. :261:

Oh no, you aren't pointing any fingers:rolleyes: Some day perhaps you will grow up and realize that all bodies can be and indeed are beautiful. It is sad that you are so incredibly shallow that you believe a body has to be nip and tuck perfect or else it should be hidden under layers of clothing.

There was a time when a man or woman with a few extra pounds was considered attractive-and healthy. There was a time when having a few years of life, was considered wonderful and something to be regarded with respect. You, Hank are one of those dimwitted fools who may one day get to live through the words of Rod Stewart::singer: "'cause youth's a mask but it don't last" (The Killing of Georgie Part I & II). You'll find your silly mask of youth has fallen away and your wrinkles are moving in.

Now, presuming you live to a ripe old age (which apparently would be about five years hence according to your thinking), you may be needing to change your tune or just understantding that the young and 'fit' people you are lusting after are of your vapid mindset and have no interest in you, leaving you alone and sex-less (even prostitutes have standards).

Learn to appreciate that each of us has a body and an appearance and although you have your ideas of what is good looking, they do not necessarily mesh with the ideas of all people. This is not to say you shouldn't have an interest in the younger folks-hey man, whatever works for you-it is just a reminder that there are lots of men and women out there who have no difficulty showing their body or their assorted age markers which are worn proudly like medals on a uniform.

There are men and women who are well past the age of retirement (some retire by 30 due to good investements) who are in great shape. Some do it through exercise, others through diet, others through medical realignments, others through sheer genetic luck. All are beautiful. Some are ultra thin, some sport a few extra pounds, some are clinically just the right weight. Again, all are beautiful. Think of the body as artwork. Of course some pieces are more attractive and appealing than others; but, they still all have beauty which can be enjoyed.

Hopefully Hank, you will grow up and see the light before it's too late.

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not pointing any fingers, but in my years of being on the Internet I can't help but notice something. There is a preponderance of the non-fit posing nude.

I'm not pointing fingers or naming names. Granted, we all have different types, and I don't think anyone should be ashamed of their bodies. But I had thought that there was some sort of cultural understanding that, well, people who pose nude are expected to be, at least, a little in shape, and at least a few years prior to retirement age.

Probably one of those threads I shouldn't start. I mean, I can feel this thread pissing people off before I post it. But sometimes I browse the gallery and I see pictures and can't believe that anyone would ever think that a picture of a flabby, hairy, pounchy, middle aged man would ever turn anyone on.

I don't know. I guess sexuality is a smorgasbord. Maybe young and fit isn't everyone's cup of tea. :261:

Yer right Steve ( oops , sorry, I was looking at yer profile pic Henry)

This is one flabby, hairy, paunchy, middle aged man that enjoys seeing other people as they are, not some hack ghost writer with a dead movie stars pic in their profile..

Mike:biggrin1::biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

So, let me see if I get this "straight".

Are you suggesting that the only people who should post photos at LPSG are people who are barely 18, and completely muscled out?

Personally, I find this rather peculiar. Considering the majority of the posters here are well into their 20s, and coming in all shapes and sizes, I can see the gallery being quite a disappointment for you.

It's very nice of you to show the site just how disgusting we all are, posting photos of ourselves in various stages of undress. I for one, am completely ashamed that I have never been one of your random "hot boys". I suppose I should have just grabbed pictures off the net like the rest of the people you have selected, rather than work hard on my body, losing a ton of weight, and building confidence in my appearance.

Shit, I need to take my horrible gallery down before people start gouging their eyes out with metal hooks.

[/sarcasm]

Now that I've got this out of my system, I can say this:

People age. It happens. I understand that some people have preferences, henry miller (or whatever I've called you in the past). However, just because you really like a nice juicy medium rare 6oz steak, doesn't mean you won't also enjoy a good meatloaf. How's that for a random comparison?:wink:

I suppose the point I'm attempting to make, while being more than a touch hungover, is that not everyone is so damned superficial. People can have a bit of extra weight, be older and still be attractive. It's a matter of preference, as you have stated as a straight man, and one I can accept. However, don't expect everyone to share that preference because some of us actually have a brain and are real people as apposed to random photos from fratboys.com or nudebrokemusclemen.com.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Oh. That's interesting. I had thought that maybe some of the fowl middle aged men were unable to see how unattractive they are.

It's actually a fascinating phenomenon. You have a huge percentage of the population struggling to stay thin and in shape, and then you have another percentage that just lets itself go -- and yet, apparently, that percentage "gets play."

I guess no matter your type, you appeal to someone. I guess that's the wonder of the Internet: connects all different types.

You know, Henry, for a long time I've been on the fence about you, with your seemingly rock-hard sexuality [all signs to the contrary] and your quasi-polarizing 'opinions'.

Suddenly it all comes clear: you're just a smarmy little pissant.

Can't think why it took me so long.

B_a new long one

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I enjoy seeing men with hot fit bodies, I have no problem with the overweight. I have a few extra pounds and altho I am not a show off, I need to have sex as much as the next guy, whether it be male or female, a hot mouth is a hot mouth, right?