Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sex with a muscular smooth guy with a hot cock would be amazing! I think, as I have no experience. But I am so in love within my wife, no one, male or female, could take her place. She’s the reason I haven’t taken the plunge, I don’t want to risk losing what I have and have built with her over one sexual experience.

I'd love to be in a room with a bunch of guys just like you just to feel the buzz of electricity in the air. I'd probably be as hard as a rock.

daftman

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sex with a muscular smooth guy with a hot cock would be amazing! I think, as I have no experience. But I am so in love within my wife, no one, male or female, could take her place. She’s the reason I haven’t taken the plunge, I don’t want to risk losing what I have and have built with her over one sexual experience.
agreed, same here...

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Never been physically attracted to a guy. Its his cock im interested in. Thats why I dont kiss.......cuddle.....minimum body.contact
Yes, I'm a cocksucker not a lover. The only think that attracts me to a man is his dick.

socal1967

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never been physically attracted to a guy. Its his cock im interested in. Thats why I dont kiss.......cuddle.....minimum body.contact

Same bro. All about the cock

zalder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's fascinating how some people, without knowing anything of the men talking about their personal experience, think they can just say "it's bullshit" and juste paste their personal view on the world and the people. Without simply trying to listen and understand.
How can they think to know them better than they do themselves?

Well I for one completely understand. I have played with men for years now, swapped head with guys, sometimes ten times or more with the same guy. It felt good, we had/have fun, good sex, good feeling, but it never went beyond something maybe akin to friendship. I never felt something emotional for the guy, even though I had sucked the cock attached to him.
Why is it so hard to understand that people can function like that, even if others don't?

Someone said sport. I say like playing Xbox. Do you need to be friends or lovers to play videogames with someone else? Well, if it can be more than that with someone you have feelings for, sex can also be just a fun moment with someone you know, or just met.

Jayden L

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never been with a guy, but I started out that way.

At first, I was just infatuated with the male form. I loved the pics of guys in underwear. I always had to look at the ones with half the face cut off. Those are the ones that don't show the eyes.

Gradually I came to appreciate the entire man. Now, I love looking at a cute face. I mean, look at this guy. Check out his smile. I can see myself riding him while he sits on the couch. I can see myself grabbing his shoulders, pushing myself up and down.

I love the feel of him in me, so I can't but resist leaning in and wildly making out with him!

I mean, to each his own, but this guy is soooooooo cute! :heart::heart::heart:

29137cc7dd25be4e28df7879f5127054--gay-christmas-christmas-trees.jpg

Reactions: Stratavos

FleshFan69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You're my kind of 99% straight!

At first, I was just infatuated with the male form. I loved the pics of guys in underwear. I always had to look at the ones with half the face cut off. Those are the ones that don't show the eyes.

Gradually I came to appreciate the entire man. Now, I love looking at a cute face. I mean, look at this guy. Check out his smile. I can see myself riding him while he sits on the couch. I can see myself grabbing his shoulders, pushing myself up and down.

I love the feel of him in me, so I can't but resist leaning in and wildly making out with him!

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I get a hard dick when I see a big dick. Interestingly, though, I am not turned on by sucking one, or even having mine sucked by another dude. I just enjoy looking at big, hard dicks, low-hanging ones, etc.

I fantasize about interacting with pretty pussies, but not with big dicks. Just the way it is.

Enjoy looking at those BIG BOY DICKS.

FleshFan69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I get a hard dick when I see a big dick. Interestingly, though, I am not turned on by sucking one, or even having mine sucked by another dude. I just enjoy looking at big, hard dicks, low-hanging ones, etc.

I fantasize about interacting with pretty pussies, but not with big dicks. Just the way it is.

Enjoy looking at those BIG BOY DICKS.

And I enjoy looking at your big fat cock that's for sure...

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Show me the dick.

Reactions: Jayden L

King Ding

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I understand the feeling. No attraction to guys whatsoever, but a hard dick, will make me hard 9 out of 10 times. I am sort of selfish in that I enjoy receiving pleasure from men more than giving it. On the flip side, sex with a woman, for me is all about making her get off. I like to be worked on by men, and I like to work on women.

greg65

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Been there!
Done that!!

Exactly! Always Loved to checkout cocks.
While having sex with a women I often thought of cocks.
At first felt guilty.

Love to watch a nice cock going into a pussy. (uncut into hairy pussy)

I am 65 now not married any more and still get turned on by a nice cock.
No confusion here anymore. Its how I am.