Nudist life

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
Are your Parents Nudists also and has your entire Family been brought up with Nudity.
My parents aren't nudists but they both walk around the house naked from time to time. Especially in the summer.

If you're brought up that way, then there is no issue. But nobody should be forced to live with someone walking around naked if they're uncomfortable with it.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If your parents and sister are fine with it, then I don't see any problem. Chances are, in a couple of years, she'll probably ask you to cover up, but until then, don't worry about it. Growing up in a naturist family never hurt anyone. A repressive family life is much more likely to cause problems.

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Are you the only member of you family who is naked? That would be wird...

We are very confortable with nudity at home (3 guys) but when we go to my mom (my brother and me) we dont act the same, I mean we dont walk, swim or have breakfast naked. It's different. I dont have a sister, so I dont know... I guest if you are used to it, it's no big deal.

Richard56

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I live alone and am always nude ( because I am so hairy and work outdoors I don't feel the cold) however, I stay clothed when I have visitors and last week my friend left and I immediately stripped off and closed a front room window as he got in his car and looked up just as the curtain blew back and he saw me nude for just a second. The next time he visited he said he saw a guy recently shutting his window naked and he wondered why he did it. I explained to him why the guy did it and blamed the wind and both of us knew we were talking about me and I thought he was sweet in not confronting me outright.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naturism is "natural" but in our civilization that is a choice. Freedom by all means, but usually people who are fixated never have any considerations for anyone but themselves. Your mom is wrong and deep down you know it. Stop behaving like a petulant teenager and act responsibly.