Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course I shower before dates and things, even if I'm not sweaty. I like to be fresh. But I don't shower before sex. It would just spoil the mood. For me at least.

And none of my girlfriends have showered before sex. Maybe I just made them so horny. Or maybe they were filthy dirty bitches? :tongue:

lol maybe its an American thing.

PS just to be clear...when I say before sex I mean when sex 'just happens'. eg someone comes on to you and is like "fuck me" you would say "hold on, I just need to jump in the shower!"?

I agree with showering if you know you're going to have sex in a few hours. But generally when I have sex it just happens...is there a misunderstanding?

I was thinking, if/when I had a girlfriend we would see each other most days, and sex wasn't planned. It would just happen and there would be no pre-coitus bathing. If there's a date then yeah I would have a shower because of the date, not because I thought someone would be oralising my junk :tongue:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love men with facial hair/beards. :smile: I don't mind the friction.

Ah, yes.....the thigh ticklers. :biggrin1: I like the five o'clock shadow myself.

Maybe I just made them so horny. Or maybe they were filthy dirty bitches? :tongue:

Yes, and yes! :wink: Gotta love that "f*** me like a naughty little slut right now or else!" sex. :tongue:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wew! Is it getting hot in here or is it just me.:rolleyes: I think i`ll loosen up my shirt colar. lol

lafever

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it certainly can't be my cock - I've been told over and over and over again by the media, sexologists and others that size didn't matter...

Well, do you always believe everything you hear?:wink:

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah, yes.....the thigh ticklers. :biggrin1: I like the five o'clock shadow myself.

Yes, and yes! :wink: Gotta love that "f*** me like a naughty little slut right now or else!" sex. :tongue:

Well, I have an actual beard, but I keep it nice and trimmed, so it's soft one direction, rough in the other. It works very nice.:biggrin1:

Well, it certainly can't be my cock - I've been told over and over and over again by the media, sexologists and others that size didn't matter...

They lie. Somehow, the normals are in charge of everything. How the hell did that happen?

No, it's not just you! It is gettin' hot in here...so maybe we should take off all our clothes!:biggrin1:

Do you promise? Sounds like fun, no matter what the government tells us!