partners talking about ex's size?

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That was a hypothetical. Those numbers (and the use of them) were all made up for the sake of the conversation.

Is that true petite? Sorry, I can't really tell. I can't decide if it's plausible or not that you would know all your previous lover's sizes down to half an inch. It's certainly possible though.

7.25x5.25 subgirrl. I've mentioned it a few times I think.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
7.25x5.25 subgirrl. I've mentioned it a few times I think.

Thanks :smile:. I must have missed the previous times. I think your size is quite a good one. Larger guys can have trouble finding women who can take their size comfortably. And you're big enough to count as above average. I'm a bit of a size queen at times but I suspect you'd be big enough to hit my a-spot, so I'd be happy.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not small but a girl years ago kind of made me feel shitty by remarking how this other guy was like double my girth. That kind of sucked.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks :smile:. I must have missed the previous times. I think your size is quite a good one. Larger guys can have trouble finding women who can take their size comfortably. And you're big enough to count as above average. I'm a bit of a size queen at times but I suspect you'd be big enough to hit my a-spot, so I'd be happy.

Thanks! :veryhappy:

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I discussed penis size with my wife many years ago and with a couple of other lovers before her and I remember talking about my size compared to their other lovers. All three had had considerable sexual experience (more than me) 20-25 for two of them and the third over 50. I can't remember if I asked them or they brought it up first. I suspect I asked where I ranked.

I believe that the size of a guy's cock really doesn't register with most women unless it departs significantly in size from what she has experienced in the past, either much larger or much smaller. All the rest get put in the average category, even if they vary in size by up to a couple of inches.

In my case, all three women thought they had been with bigger guys, and in my wife's case considerably bigger. Of course, I had to ask her how it felt. She said it usually hurt and sometimes she had bleeding afterward.

All of the women I discussed this with had to stop and think and examine me fairly critically before giving any definite judgment as if the thought had never really occurred to them before. They all concluded that I was above average and probably toward the upper end of their "size range".

I can't say it really bothered me one way or the other to find that these three women had been with larger guys. I felt a bit funny that they had all had significantly more partners than I had though.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've heard anal with a smaller than average penis is heavenly and larger ones are literally a pain in the ass. Is that true?<-- How can you answer that without dragging details of your past into the conversation?

Well, for me at least, the heavenliness of sex with a man depends on how a man uses it. If a guy pounds mercilessly without stopping and doesn't appear to be responding to his/her partner, then he's bad in bed. If a guy isn't painfully bottoming out, which has only been an issue with TheBF, then a man who knows how to grind just right and respond to the woman he's having sex with can be heavenly to have sex with!

Other women have different tastes and different vaginas. I prefer full pelvic contact because of how much I enjoy clitoral and full labial contact during penetration, but some women prefer to be stimulated deeply. Some women actually enjoy the feeling of pain that accompanies having sex with a penis that is too large, which isn't something I prefer.

One thing I've noticed is that the curve within the vagina during the doggy style position affects different couples in different ways. Some smaller/thinner guys hate, absolutely hate, getting bent that way. The thicker guys like it. But the women hate the strain the longer guys put on their cervix because it can easily hit that area moreso than say missionary. (I'm not using this as an example, I really am curious about this)

I really don't know what it's like when men have sex with other women, just myself, or how a man likes the curve of my vagina compared to other women. No man has ever told me if my curve is more or less pleasurable than another woman's curve, and I'm glad about that. It's not a part of myself that I can change, and it would only make me feel self-conscious.

I wouldn't like it if a man told me that my vagina or labia didn't look the way he liked it to look. I can't change that, and it would make me feel really bad about myself. I would never want to make someone else feel like that.

Ahh, this is where assumptions and statistics can be so important. I assume I'm a tad bit longer than average and I assume I'm a lot thicker than average. I also assume that most of the guys you've slept with were withing one standard deviation from the mean (which in this case is pretty close to average). All discussions from there, unless clarified with new "averages" aren't quite as vague.

Okay, sure. Assume away!

I've never been with a man who has asked me about previous lover's penis sizes, so I think that means that they either didn't care or they didn't want to know! I assume that means that not bringing it up to them was the right thing to do.

If a man had insisted on knowing or had very specific questions like you do, I suppose I might reconsider my policy or be more flexible in some way, but no one has ever done it, so that's not something I've had to reconsider before. All the men I've ever been with have seemed relieved that I am discreet and they know that I expect the same respect from them.

Did you measure them all with a ruler? Or did they all tell you their sizes? I never knew my size until I was 24 and my girlfriend made a point of comparing me to her ex. That was the first time I measured it.

No, actually I've never measured anyone before TheBF and I only measured him after I joined LPSG because of the deepthroating thread I created. I only generally know how large or small previous lovers were. I was just demonstrating how mentioning penile sizes doesn't convey information I consider relevant to telling a lover what I want from him in bed or what I like in bed.

It turns out that I know TheBF's penis better than he does anyway, without measuring! I wanted to buy a dildo the size of his penis to practice with, so we went to the toy store together and he picked one out and insisted that it was the size of his penis. I looked at it and thought it was too small. I picked out a larger one, but he was adamant that he was correct. So I bought it.

I didn't unwrap it until he left town, and I knew as soon as I wrapped my hand around it that it was too small! I called him and told him so and he didn't believe me! He insisted that I was wrong!

When he came home we did the side by side comparison, and I was right, of course. Now he claims that he made a mistake because he had never seen his own penis that close to his face before. I don't know why exactly, but I thought it was charming that he chose a dildo that was smaller than his actual penis, that he had underestimated it.

That was a hypothetical. Those numbers (and the use of them) were all made up for the sake of the conversation.

Yes, they were! :smile:

I'd be embarrassed to have that conversation anyway. It would just drive home how many men I've slept with, and that's not something I want to focus on. :redface:

Seriously, most of the people who've had sex with me knew me before we had sex. And if you know me, you know that I'm very open when it comes to discussing my sexual experiences. Therefore, the guys who have sex with me are generally doing it knowing that I will talk about them later. And if they do it knowingly, they also consent as far as I'm concerned.

Discretion is important to me, and this is something I am very clear about with the men I sleep with. I would not be happy if lovers discussed sex with me, and they know that. One male friend I slept with when I was 20 actually told me, apropos of nothing one day, that he had never forgotten that it was important to me and he had never told anyone. It had probably been almost a decade since we had slept together! I think he was hinting that if I wanted to revisit that time again, he would be interested in being friends with benefits again. :tongue:

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never been with a man who has asked me about previous lover's penis sizes, so I think that means that they either didn't care or they didn't want to know! I assume that means that not bringing it up to them was the right thing to do.

I suspect they didn't ask because they know you like to be discreet, just like my partners have known I'm into sharing.

If a man had insisted on knowing or had very specific questions like you do, I suppose I might reconsider my policy or be more flexible in some way, but no one has ever done it, so that's not something I've had to reconsider before. All the men I've ever been with have seemed relieved that I am discreet and they know that I expect the same respect from them.

And that's pretty much confirmed by this post. I think either is fine, as long as all involved know where everyone stands on the matter.

I'd be embarrassed to have that conversation anyway. It would just drive home how many men I've slept with, and that's not something I want to focus on. :redface:

Why be embarrassed about it? I try to make sure that I never do anything I'll regret or be embarrassed about later. And the only things I do end up regretting are those where I've gone against my own morals in the process.

Discretion is important to me, and this is something I am very clear about with the men I sleep with. I would not be happy if lovers discussed sex with me, and they know that.

I'm the exact opposite, although like you I don't have one standard for them and another for myself.

While I'm happy to share details of past experiences, I'm also fine with them talking to others about sex with me. Actually, I find it turns me on rather a lot, as long as it's all good stuff. I blush to the roots of my hair while they're doing it though :redface:.

Examples: When I was 19, two of my FBs used to regularly compare scratch marks I'd left on their backs (I'm more polite now and have learned not to leave scratch marks :smile:). They also used to try to count my orgasms to show off to each other, but usually lost count.

One of those FBs turned into a long term thing. We had to keep the relationship a secret for a time but when he finally revealed it to his housemates I got a response along the lines of 'All those stories were about you? You're amazing :eek:'.

Recently, I heard another FB make a few comments to someone else about how much fun I was - can't remember the exact details of what he said but it was one of my most blush worthy moments ever - and had me wanting to fuck him on the spot.

So yes, I definitely love it when people share :biggrin1:.

One male friend I slept with when I was 20 actually told me, apropos of nothing one day, that he had never forgotten that it was important to me and he had never told anyone. It had probably been almost a decade since we had slept together! I think he was hinting that if I wanted to revisit that time again, he would be interested in being friends with benefits again. :tongue:

Wow! That one sounds nearly as good as TheBF :smile:. I think it's great that you stick to what you believe in so strongly.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I suspect they didn't ask because they know you like to be discreet, just like my partners have known I'm into sharing.

And that's pretty much confirmed by this post. I think either is fine, as long as all involved know where everyone stands on the matter.

It could be the case, but I doubt it. I've never gotten the sense that any man has been worried that I would judge them over asking a question like that. You can bring anything up and ask any question. I've been asked a lot of really weird ones! I'm really easy to talk to about sex. I just don't think they cared to know about previous lovers' penises.

In fact, I was with an extremely jealous man, the guy I talked about in AG's thread about his girlfriend, and he was constantly paranoid that I was planning on taking on another lover, and he asked a lot of inappropriate questions and basically made my life hell over his paranoia, but he never asked me about penis size or specifically about the penises of my previous lovers. Not once! He was paranoid that I was just going to have sex with someone else in general, but not over any particular anatomical comparison with himself.

I don't think most people get curious about stuff like that unless there's some reason to be curious, some information that they know that has made them curious to know more. I'm not the kind of woman who asks about previous lovers, that's really unusual for me. It just doesn't occur to me to worry about a previous lover, unless I've heard something to make me feel differently. For example, I was never very curious about TheBF's previous lovers until I was talking about trying to fit his penis down my throat, and he revealed that the woman he had sex with just previous to me did it (meaning that his penis isn't too wide to fit down a woman's throat, which was relevant to the question). Once he told me that, that's when I began asking him more and more questions about sex with her! Before then, I never had a reason to feel jealous, so it never occurred to me to ask.

Why be embarrassed about it? I try to make sure that I never do anything I'll regret or be embarrassed about later. And the only things I do end up regretting are those where I've gone against my own morals in the process.

I am self-conscious of the number of men I've slept with. It's not information I volunteer with anyone IRL, male or female! I know that I shouldn't, but I honestly think my number is high, and I'm just being honest that it makes me self-conscious about being judged for it.

I'm the exact opposite, although like you I don't have one standard for them and another for myself.

I think I didn't write that clearly or that you may have misunderstood what I meant. I meant "I am would not be happy if I discovered that a lover has been talking about having sex with me with other men or women." There's no double standard, since I don't discuss sex with them with men or women either!

While I'm happy to share details of past experiences, I'm also fine with them talking to others about sex with me. Actually, I find it turns me on rather a lot, as long as it's all good stuff. I blush to the roots of my hair while they're doing it though :redface:.

It depends on to what detail and in what context and with whom and with what motivation. It all depends.

Not everyone who has ever slept with me has been discreet and it's embarrassed me. I didn't like it at all. I never again slept with a friend with whom I had the best one night stand of my entire life because he was being so indiscreet, and in fact, after I had told him off, I didn't talk to him again for over a decade. Harsh? Yeah, now I think I was a little too harsh on him, but it does drive home the point that I'm really not cool with indiscretion!

Examples: When I was 19, two of my FBs used to regularly compare scratch marks I'd left on their backs (I'm more polite now and have learned not to leave scratch marks :smile:). They also used to try to count my orgasms to show off to each other, but usually lost count.

One of those FBs turned into a long term thing. We had to keep the relationship a secret for a time but when he finally revealed it to his housemates I got a response along the lines of 'All those stories were about you? You're amazing :eek:'.

Recently, I heard another FB make a few comments to someone else about how much fun I was - can't remember the exact details of what he said but it was one of my most blush worthy moments ever - and had me wanting to fuck him on the spot.

So yes, I definitely love it when people share :biggrin1:.

Wow! Yeah, I'd hate that. I would really hate that.

I can see how that would be flattering, though! I think it's cool that you feel so comfortable. I can't imagine feeling like that.

There have been quite a few roommates who've mentioned the noises coming from the bedroom, teased me about it, but that doesn't mean that I've ever explained or elaborated. They can just use their imaginations. :tongue:

Wow! That one sounds nearly as good as TheBF :smile:. I think it's great that you stick to what you believe in so strongly.

Oh thank you!

I know a lot of good people, people I'm glad to know. He's a good one. :smile:

idesofmarch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have a problem with it. My girl told me her ex was 14" I Just had to roll my eyes and laugh at that one.
Have you ever asked and been offended or bothered by it?

I have never asked, and I would never tell. How men can you be to someone.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It could be the case, but I doubt it. I've never gotten the sense that any man has been worried that I would judge them over asking a question like that.

I didn't mean that they thought you would judge them. More that they knew you wouldn't say (because you're discreet) so didn't think it was worth asking.

You can bring anything up and ask any question. I've been asked a lot of really weird ones! I'm really easy to talk to about sex. I just don't think they cared to know about previous lovers' penises.

It entirely possible. For some people it truly doesn't matter to them. Some may have been scared they might be jealous once they heard details.

In fact, I was with an extremely jealous man, the guy I talked about in AG's thread about his girlfriend, and he was constantly paranoid that I was planning on taking on another lover, and he asked a lot of inappropriate questions and basically made my life hell over his paranoia, but he never asked me about penis size or specifically about the penises of my previous lovers. Not once! He was paranoid that I was just going to have sex with someone else in general, but not over any particular anatomical comparison with himself.

If anyone was going to ask I would have thought it would be him. Glad you're not still in that relationship Petite :smile:.

I don't think most people get curious about stuff like that unless there's some reason to be curious, some information that they know that has made them curious to know more. I'm not the kind of woman who asks about previous lovers, that's really unusual for me.

Most of the guys I've been with have asked about my sex with others (and the size of my other partners' penises) at some point, although rarely, if ever, has the motive been jealousy. For what I can see it does seem to be plain old curiosity. They're also asking just because they can, and maybe they're looking for more info on what does and doesn't turn me on.

I don't mind hearing about a partners other partners occasionally, but it doesn't turn me on and would make me jealous if they did it on a regular basis. I'm perfectly happy to discuss the experiences themselves though.

I am self-conscious of the number of men I've slept with. It's not information I volunteer with anyone IRL, male or female! I know that I shouldn't, but I honestly think my number is high, and I'm just being honest that it makes me self-conscious about being judged for it.

Chances are high that you would be judged for it. I am often judged for my number. The most important thing for me is that I feel comfortable with it. And I do. It's sad that you aren't comfortable with yours. :frown1:

I think I didn't write that clearly or that you may have misunderstood what I meant. I meant "I am would not be happy if I discovered that a lover has been talking about having sex with me with other men or women." There's no double standard, since I don't discuss sex with them with men or women either!

Nope, it was ME not writing clearly. Because I meant 'You don't have double standards and neither do I. The standard we are upholding is just different'.

Not everyone who has ever slept with me has been discreet and it's embarrassed me. I didn't like it at all. I never again slept with a friend with whom I had the best one night stand of my entire life because he was being so indiscreet, and in fact, after I had told him off, I didn't talk to him again for over a decade. Harsh? Yeah, now I think I was a little too harsh on him, but it does drive home the point that I'm really not cool with indiscretion!

To me it seems harsh indeed, but I am not you. I assume he knew that you wanted discretion? If so, he probably deserved it. Not for being indiscreet but for not paying attention to something that is obviously important to you.

Wow! Yeah, I'd hate that. I would really hate that.

I can see how that would be flattering, though! I think it's cool that you feel so comfortable. I can't imagine feeling like that.

Thanks :smile:. As I said, it still embarrasses me, but it's good embarrassment - rather like when you receive a compliment about everyday stuff. And definitely flattering :biggrin1:.

There have been quite a few roommates who've mentioned the noises coming from the bedroom, teased me about it, but that doesn't mean that I've ever explained or elaborated. They can just use their imaginations. :tongue:

Poor roommates, left hanging and curious! I'll usually tell them if they want to know - although most don't! Actually at a camping event I was at recently my FB and I had sex for the first time in many years. It was fantastic (sex with him always is). We were supposed to be being discreet about it so word didn't get back to his gf (open relationship but she doesn't like to hear about it), but I'd been a bit too loud and a few people heard me. I denied everything, but the whole time hated not being able to take credit for it and tell them how good it was.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can answer in Petite's way with a 'yes, this is true'. Or you can answer in my way with...

See, with your answer (great one by the way), we could go on different tangents from there. I had such a rapport with a close friend of mine (who was just as open about sexual conversation) that we spent about 3 or 4 hours on a road trip and we had multiple conversations overlapping non-stop. She'd definitely be the type of woman I could have a relationship with if my wife and I ever split up, which of course will never happen.

Seriously, most of the people who've had sex with me knew me before we had sex. And if you know me, you know that I'm very open when it comes to discussing my sexual experiences. Therefore, the guys who have sex with me are generally doing it knowing that I will talk about them later. And if they do it knowingly, they also consent as far as I'm concerned.

I think it's a given with me as well, no matter how discreet my partner seems to be. I've met absolute Jekyll and Hyde people who just blurt out every obscene detail about the people they're pissed off at. Hey, that's human nature. I figure expect the worst from people, you don't get disappointed.

I love doggy, especially with large guys. But I am only one woman.
That's a wealth of information right there. I doubt people realize how much of their past they divulge without being totally conscious of it.

If a guy isn't painfully bottoming out, which has only been an issue with TheBF, then a man who knows how to grind just right and respond to the woman he's having sex with can be heavenly to have sex with!
If you and I were lovers, would you be saying that sentence? Again, that's a wealth of information that you'd be witholding if I wanted to know more about you. I may just be someone freakishly curious, but I want to know what makes you tick. What made you tick, and what made you who you are. I'd want to make you cum the best possible way I can with what equipment I have.
I really don't know what it's like when men have sex with other women, just myself, or how a man likes the curve of my vagina compared to other women. No man has ever told me if my curve is more or less pleasurable than another woman's curve, and I'm glad about that. It's not a part of myself that I can change, and it would only make me feel self-conscious.
But knowing your BF could go balls deep with other women gives you more motivation to do the same (which you have accomplished and have changed). If I hadn't spoken with my wife about how one of my exes could milk my cock with her vagina, my wife would've never tried learning it herself.

On one level if you think it's a part of your past you prefer to keep private, I have nothing but respect for that. On another level the vibe I get when people hold back gets reciprocated, but out of a different motivation.
I wouldn't like it if a man told me that my vagina or labia didn't look the way he liked it to look. I can't change that, and it would make me feel really bad about myself. I would never want to make someone else feel like that.
((DISCLAIMER: I wrote the following with the word "you", but it's not about you, Petite, it's about my internal dialogue talking about and to the woman I'm having sex with))

Again, my point is that I can change how my cock would feel inside you. If you don't like it deep, but like it hard, and I just happen to be too long, we can change positions and I can use one of those jelly bumpers to limit the depth. So many things can be changed using different positions, different angles, different durations, etc. If you can feel comfortable in telling me how an ex did this or that so well, I can learn and improve on it.

If you like it bigger than what I have, I can change that too. I love PE and I only need a bit of motivation to get going again. I have to tone it down now because my size is already a problem for my wife.

I'm not talking about insecurities here, I'm talking function. I want to be able fill all your orifices that transmit pleasure to your brain as much as you want with as much as I can muster inside you. I want to figure out the best possible way to let you have an orgasm, using my body, my flesh, against your flesh. Once we figure out how to do that, I'd want to stretch it further. I want to make your orgasms last longer, harder, deeper, more meaningful.

I'd want to be your human Orgasmatron. (Sidenote: I thought that was what the device was called in Barbarella. It wasn't, it was called the Excessive Machine. Really?)

Anyway, my motivation for pushing the envelope as far as your orgasms are concerned are not completely altruistic. I'm absolutely obsessed with sex. When I'm not fucking, I think about fucking. When I'm too exhausted to fuck, I wonder how to recharge quicker. If I just came and my cock's too sensiteive to touch, I'm going down on you until we can touch it again. If I can make you just as addicted to sex with me as I am with you, I'm in heaven.

Absolutely correct. I try not giving a creepy vibe feel when I express my curiosity, but I gauge my follow up questions with how they answer to begin with. So far, Dolfette's been the only one that's said she didn't want to feel like a lab rat. I respect that.

If a man had insisted on knowing or had very specific questions like you do, I suppose I might reconsider my policy or be more flexible in some way, but no one has ever done it, so that's not something I've had to reconsider before.

I don't believe in insisting. Either you want to or you don't. It needs to come from mutual curiosity.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
See, with your answer (great one by the way), we could go on different tangents from there. I had such a rapport with a close friend of mine (who was just as open about sexual conversation) that we spent about 3 or 4 hours on a road trip and we had multiple conversations overlapping non-stop. She'd definitely be the type of woman I could have a relationship with if my wife and I ever split up, which of course will never happen.

My relationship with one of my FBs sounds similar to this. We talk about sex a lot. In an average 30 minute phone conversation we spend 10 minutes catching up, then 20 minutes talking about sex, either hypothetically or in a more erotic sense. We both love sex (read obsessed with sex), and we seem to share this sense of curiosity that you also have.

I think it's a given with me as well, no matter how discreet my partner seems to be. I've met absolute Jekyll and Hyde people who just blurt out every obscene detail about the people they're pissed off at. Hey, that's human nature. I figure expect the worst from people, you don't get disappointed.

There's something very distasteful about it when people are doing it out of negative emotion. But as long as it's not motivated by negative emotions I don't see a problem with it. Having said that, if a sexual act is something that I would be uncomfortable with others knowing about, it's a red flag for me not to do it.

That's a wealth of information right there. I doubt people realize how much of their past they divulge without being totally conscious of it.

OK, what did I divulge with this sentence? :smile:

If you and I were lovers, would you be saying that sentence? Again, that's a wealth of information that you'd be witholding if I wanted to know more about you. I may just be someone freakishly curious, but I want to know what makes you tick. What made you tick, and what made you who you are. I'd want to make you cum the best possible way I can with what equipment I have.

If you're freakishly curious I may be too. Only I'd be scared to ask some of the kinds of questions you ask for fear of negative feedback :smile:.

I'm not talking about insecurities here, I'm talking function. I want to be able fill all your orifices that transmit pleasure to your brain as much as you want with as much as I can muster inside you. I want to figure out the best possible way to let you have an orgasm, using my body, my flesh, against your flesh. Once we figure out how to do that, I'd want to stretch it further. I want to make your orgasms last longer, harder, deeper, more meaningful.

Rawdog, let me know if you ever become single :biggrin1:. You sound scarily similar to my FB.

Anyway, my motivation for pushing the envelope as far as your orgasms are concerned are not completely altruistic. I'm absolutely obsessed with sex. When I'm not fucking, I think about fucking. When I'm too exhausted to fuck, I wonder how to recharge quicker. If I just came and my cock's too sensiteive to touch, I'm going down on you until we can touch it again. If I can make you just as addicted to sex with me as I am with you, I'm in heaven.

Ahh, me too. Shame there isn't time to have more of it :biggrin1:.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My relationship with one of my FBs sounds similar to this. We talk about sex a lot. In an average 30 minute phone conversation we spend 10 minutes catching up, then 20 minutes talking about sex, either hypothetically or in a more erotic sense. We both love sex (read obsessed with sex), and we seem to share this sense of curiosity that you also have.

There's something addictively refreshing about finding women like that. In lpsg, I've found this common (see my friends list :smile: ), unfortunately out here, IRL, it's next to impossible. BTW, that friend I spoke of recently got involved with a guy and, almost overnight, clammed up about sex and is now one of the most boring friends I have.

There's something very distasteful about it when people are doing it out of negative emotion. But as long as it's not motivated by negative emotions I don't see a problem with it. Having said that, if a sexual act is something that I would be uncomfortable with others knowing about, it's a red flag for me not to do it.

Well put. So far so good. Nothing's really come back to haunt me from any gossip any of my exes has spread.

OK, what did I divulge with this sentence? :smile:

Nothing you haven't said already in other posts, but if you had said this out of one of our first conversations, I'd come to the conclusion that you liked big cocks, have had more than one experience with a big cock (as opposed to wishful thinking), and that size does make a difference for (and matters to) you.

If you're freakishly curious I may be too. Only I'd be scared to ask some of the kinds of questions you ask for fear of negative feedback :smile:.

Be a devil's advocate for me and give me the harshest negative feedback you can think of. I'm not sure if it's a matter of me being totally secure with who I am, or I'm just extremely naive.

Rawdog, let me know if you ever become single :biggrin1:. You sound scarily similar to my FB.

Aww, thanks. I'll make sure and let you know then.

Ahh, me too. Shame there isn't time to have more of it :biggrin1:.

There can never be enough time for me.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There's something addictively refreshing about finding women like that. In lpsg, I've found this common (see my friends list :smile: ), unfortunately out here, IRL, it's next to impossible.

I've found few women IRL like that as well. It's easier to find men who are comfortable talking about sex, but my FB is the only one I've found who has that real hunger to learn more and an obsession with sex that matches mine.

BTW, that friend I spoke of recently got involved with a guy and, almost overnight, clammed up about sex and is now one of the most boring friends I have.

Now that is sad :frown1:.

Well put. So far so good. Nothing's really come back to haunt me from any gossip any of my exes has spread.

Most of the gossip spread by my ex partners has been positive. I try hard to treat people well and try not to end on a bad note so maybe that has something to do with it.

Nothing you haven't said already in other posts, but if you had said this out of one of our first conversations, I'd come to the conclusion that you liked big cocks, have had more than one experience with a big cock (as opposed to wishful thinking), and that size does make a difference for (and matters to) you.

Correct on all counts :biggrin1:.

Be a devil's advocate for me and give me the harshest negative feedback you can think of. I'm not sure if it's a matter of me being totally secure with who I am, or I'm just extremely naive.

I'm so not comfortable with negative feedback. I'd rather someone subtly nudged me in the right direction. Unless of course they REALLY hated what I was doing - then I'd probably want to know sooner rather than later.

cripple cock

Just Browsing
Media
Maybe we can get this back on topic.

If I get close enough to a woman, I'll tell her that hearing about guys that were bigger than me turns me on. I had a girl last year tell me that she was with a guy who she couldn't get her hand around, and was a little longer than me. (I'm almost 8 by almost 6.) She said it hurt a bit at first, but that "he knew what was up," meaning she really enjoyed the sex. She said she still fantasized about him even though she didn't find anything else attractive about him. She slept with him just a few days before we hooked up. We never had sex, for other reasons.

Kmoney1986

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah i asked my girlfriend about all the people she has had sex with, which is 6 including me. and she told me that she has never had a penis smaller than about7 to 8 inches or so. most she didnt measure but just thinks by feelin it in her. im her second bf shes ever had, and all the other guys were pretty much just flings only having sex a couple times. but her first Bf of 5 months was the biggest shes ever had. im only 6 long and 5 wide, and after hearing that especcially made me feel like soooo less of a man, although she says she hates big dicks, they hhurt more than feel good and that she thinks mine is perfect length for her(says she dont want any longer), but a lil girth wouldnt hurt. Although most woman say size dont matter, as long as it aint real small. when a woman tells you yours is a good size its usually another way of sayin its small

Justmytwocents

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was a lot younger, I rarely asked because I was self conscious since I am 5.5 and thin. Then when I got more experienced and more self confident, I started asking. The funniest thing was that one ex girlfriend thought that I was huge because she had very few men and the last two she had were very small, smaller than 4. It cracked me up that she thought that I was big.
Then I chatted with my wife about it and her ex husband was a little smaller than me and her ex boyfriend much smaller so I laughed again. Since she was married for 18 years to her husband and dated him for 6 years, for a woman her age she was with very few guys so she likes to joke how she has been deprived of hung men LOL!! She did date a lot in between her ex boyfriend and me and she said that one guy was hung like a tree trunk and that she didn't like it because it hurt her during intercourse.