PE Journal

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I might've over done it a little bit yesterday, which would be fine if I wasn't goin to PE today. Too bad I did :p kept things light though..

PE today:

5 min warmup
200 wet jelqs
2 x 30 stretch all directions
10 x 30 sec holds
5 min edging
5 min cooldown

No marks on my penis or anything, but man was it sore today. Not painful, but my workout today was tough! I'm just proud that i actually got a workout in today :D Gonna rest tomorrow and then resume where my old workouts left off without the increase in jelqing intensity.. that's what definitely did it! Guess I'll hold off on the extreme intensity until maybe my 5th or 6th week :)

A note about edging:
I tend to kegel so I can reach that feeling of orgasm sooner, but just ride that wave for as long as I can. Is this still edging? Feels great and gets me hard as a board!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I might've over done it a little bit yesterday, which would be fine if I wasn't goin to PE today. Too bad I did :p kept things light though..

PE today:

5 min warmup
200 wet jelqs
2 x 30 stretch all directions
10 x 30 sec holds
5 min edging
5 min cooldown

No marks on my penis or anything, but man was it sore today. Not painful, but my workout today was tough! I'm just proud that i actually got a workout in today :D Gonna rest tomorrow and then resume where my old workouts left off without the increase in jelqing intensity.. that's what definitely did it! Guess I'll hold off on the extreme intensity until maybe my 5th or 6th week :)

As long as you keep in between not training enough and training too much, you'll be fine. Check your "Physiological Indicators" regularly to keep you on track.

A note about edging:
I tend to kegel so I can reach that feeling of orgasm sooner, but just ride that wave for as long as I can. Is this still edging? Feels great and gets me hard as a board!

Yes, you can experiment during your edging/Stop and Starts. I did notice that your time for these exercises has decreased. Are you experiencing more endurance when it counts using this method?

Last edited:

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for the info about PI's, but should I be measuring every 1-2 weeks to make sure I'm gaining? Seems like that is too short of a period to actually see some gains, but I'm definitely keeping an eye on my PI's and haven't had any negatives so far. Maybe I should and will grow more if I do?! Ah this is confusing. I just do what feels right.

About edging, I've been going shorter and shorter because my endurance has shot up these last 3 weeks. I can always reach the point of orgasm when I kegel but without it, its been taking longer and longer to reach that point. SO I guess to cut corners I just kegel until I get to that point and then try and ride that wave as long as I can then stop, and do it again.

Last time I had sex, I had to make a concious effort to get off by kegeling, so I guess its working well!

Last edited:

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It seems like every time I start losing motivation for PE something happens to shoot it back up. A lady friend of mine who I fooled around with back in '08 visited me today and one thing led to another.. She made a comment about me feeling bigger and being "so hard!!!" Hopefully the next time we meet I'll be even bigger :D

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the info about PI's, but should I be measuring every 1-2 weeks to make sure I'm gaining? Seems like that is too short of a period to actually see some gains, but I'm definitely keeping an eye on my PI's and haven't had any negatives so far. Maybe I should and will grow more if I do?! Ah this is confusing. I just do what feels right.

Every 1-2 weeks is ok if you're new at it. Once you get to the advanced stages, measuring every 2 weeks or si will be enough.

About edging, I've been going shorter and shorter because my endurance has shot up these last 3 weeks. I can always reach the point of orgasm when I kegel but without it, its been taking longer and longer to reach that point. SO I guess to cut corners I just kegel until I get to that point and then try and ride that wave as long as I can then stop, and do it again.

Last time I had sex, I had to make a concious effort to get off by kegeling, so I guess its working well!

As long as the end result is more endurance, keep at it :)

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
PE today:
5 min warmup
100 wet jelqs normal
100 wet jelqs intense (harder grip)
2 x 30 sec stretch
6 x 30 sec water pump
3 x 30 sec cliffhangers (check link in previous post for this stretch)
10 x 40 sec holds (5 sec, hold @ 30)
20 min edging
5 min cooldown
ricesock/kegels

Non-PE today:
225 x 6 deadlifts -- got all the way through these without my grip giving out... I figure why go up in weight if I can't hold onto it?

Its official, I am back up to 190 pounds! 20 pounds in 2 months ain't so bad.. is it? Its like 2-3 pounds a week with heavy lifting and eating lots and lots :) Gotta talk to the boxing coach at the gym here and see what weight classes are open. A strong 175? Regardless I'm going to up the reps in my workouts to 12-10-8-10-12 now that my lifts are some what respectable again.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Twenty lbs. in 2 weeks is awesome!

Are you doing any specific grip [not just "forearm"] work? My grip on DLs used to slip until I started training my grip speciffically. I bought some 2 1/2" diameter pipe sleeves, fitted them to a standard barbell with foam inserts and used them for various 5-30 second holds. I even bought some smaller length sleeves for dumbell work. My grip improved dramatically and is no longer a weak link in my DLs.

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used this grip thing I had laying around.. You know, one of those you squeeze in one hand? I also used dumbells on other days to work on grip. I just grabbed some that were very heavy for me and tried to walk aroudn with them until my grip started to slip. Simple but effective!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used this grip thing I had laying around.. You know, one of those you squeeze in one hand? I also used dumbells on other days to work on grip. I just grabbed some that were very heavy for me and tried to walk aroudn with them until my grip started to slip. Simple but effective!

The Farmer's Walk is definitely a good way to develop your grip.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
10 min heat pad
230 wet jelqs
45 sec x 2 stretch every direction
60 sec x 10 super holds (working for girth after all)
10 min edging (worked my kegel routine in while edging)
5 min heat pad
kegel routine 100 1 second holds 1 100 second hold 20 5 second holds

since i started this routine i have been doing 2 days work 2 days rest im switching to 2 days work and 1 rest now and going to see how it goes.

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
PE today:

10 min warmup
100/110 normal/intense wet jelqs
2 x 30 sec stretch all directions
6 x 30 sec waterwell
5 x 30 sec cliff hangers
12 x 40 sec holds (kegels @ 5 til 30)
15 min kinda edge
5 min warmdown
ricesock/kegels

Non-PE today:
225 x 6 squat -- wasn't pushing myself to max, go up next week

Measurements tomorrow!

Last edited:

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
did my same workout yesterday and today is my rest day. i even had a bit of a spot on my dick yesterday but its already gone away now.

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nice gutter, those mean you're givin' your cock a workout!

SO new stats today.. I already measured once, but what I saw couldn't be true, so I'm going to measure again a little bit later.

Big_AL: What came easier for you, length or girth?

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Big_AL: What came easier for you, length or girth?[/quote]

Length came pretty easy for me. I started gaining girth more quickly when I got off the jelq and started doing more advanced girth exercises like "Squeezes".

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK, so gains as of 2/22/09:

BPEL: 7.5 inches
NPBEL: 6.75 inches
Base Girth: 6 inches!!
Shaft Girth: 5.25 inches!!

UNBELIEVABLE! I'm so stoked!! I measured 3 times, on 2 seperate occasions and these measurements were the average of the 3. I actually measured myself closer to 6.25 base girth at first, but from the 3 I'm about 6 inches so I'll just use that. The shaft girth is friggin' awesome as well!

OK, far gains go as such:

BPEL: .25 inches
NPBEL: .25 inches
Base Girth: .5 inches
Shaft girth: .75 inches

This is ridiculous! I already hit my girth goal.. but I wouldn't mind being a little thicker. So I'll shoot for 6.25" Base Girth with anywhere from 5.5" to 6" shaft girth.

Length is a different story, however. My final goal is 8" bone pressed, which would roughly be 7.25-7.5" non-bone pressed. I don't want to get too long because I love ramming it home. Though I'm sure there are girls out there that I wouldn't be able to do that with, with my size now.

I keep asking myself, "Is this for real?!"

I'll post pics, but really, since I didn't measure at first and have a shitty webcam, I don't know if you'll be able to see the difference. None the less, tomorrow I'll have some pics up with measurements!

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
10 min heat pad
240 wet jelqs
45 sec x 2 stretch every direction
60 sec x 10 super holds (working for girth after all)
10 min edging (worked some kegels in while edging)
5 min heat pad
while in the heating pad did kegel routine 100 1 second holds 1 100 second x2

did all this after just one day rest and felt just fine. not sure i even need the day of rest anymore at this point but i'll try this way for a bit and see how it goes. :biggrin1:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I keep asking myself, "Is this for real?!"

I'll post pics, but really, since I didn't measure at first and have a shitty webcam, I don't know if you'll be able to see the difference. None the less, tomorrow I'll have some pics up with measurements!

The ruler doesn't lie :smile: Congratulations on your gains!

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Alright, I've decided to take a week off of PE'ing and let my dick have a vacation for a bit. I figure after seeing some significant gains its a good stopping point for now.

Also, the workout that got me the gains so far is now lasting about 45 minutes to an hour which is way too long! Going to spend this week brainstorming how to hit length more efficiently than stretches and 200+ jelqs. I might cut out doing holds every workout since I already reached my girth goals, but I know I will continue to gain girth little by little through jelqs.

So as of now my workout 1 week from today will be:

Warmup
100 intense wet jelqs (1st week goal, will work up to 150+ by week 6)
Length exercises (possibly hanging?)
Much less intense girth exercises
Stamina work
Cooldown

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
last night i got together with a girl and my dick looked huge. i gained .2 in both length and girth and i was really excited last night and it seemed like my dick looked even thicker which it may have since i last measured a couple days before and of course i think i get more excited when im going to be having sex. she was wailing the whole time which is pretty standard but she was also commenting on my big i was the whole time which isn't really new but is always nice to hear. =) i felt even more proud than usual with my new found size.