Peeking at Urinal

fratjoc8c

Superior Member
Media
Come on guys, getting hung up about who's looking at who at the urinal is so remedial! Most guys are even not hard or jerking off. I often look at another guy's equipment to size up, compare is all. No doubt, it's really hot to see another guy whose well hung — and is proud of it. I get glances at my cock and really don't care because I'm proud of myself and comfortable even being nude in the locker room. Look all you want. I'm a grower though, if I want YOUR attention, I'll make myself hard to show off my big boner to you. ; ,)

steve r

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
perfectly said, including the ack to those with small pieces. I teach my boys modesty when with ladies, manliness when with guys. All dads should.
I teach my 2 sons this as well. Gentlemen with ladies present. But dont be afraid to be a man when with men

long_uncut

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
A few weeks ago when I walked into the men's room at the local mall the shoulder-high dividers between the urinals were missing. I thought maybe they were being replaced. The place was busy with holiday shoppers but nobody was using the urinals when I walked in. By the time I unzipped they were all being used. I was there today and they are still open. It doesn't bother me but I am puzzled why management would remove the dividers which have been there for at least 15 years. The guys who don't want to use the urinals go to the stalls anyway so I guess it doesn't really matter.

Sweatpants911

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t really care man, if I have to piss I just unzip and pull my dock out and use the urinal without even giving it a second thought. A few weeks ago I saw this guy drinking with a few friends who I thought was pretty hot, before I knew it, I was standing at the urinal taking FB a piss and I looked over and it was the dude! He just busted out his dick as if no one was there. It was a great looking cock! Had a few JO sessions thinking about it!

mike_arkieguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i was at an airport urinal i think november/early december. MUCH older man next to me( guessing 70's) says hi. and where am i headed today etc. quick chit chat and yes i looked down and he kinda surprised me. had a VERY nice fat uncut cock. i looked back at him and he grinned and i looked again and he definitely showed it off. i was horny for the rest of the day. wish i would have had the opportunity to suck his cock to be honest

MateHung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I enjoy all the looks, and usually undo my belt, unzip and haul my balls and cock out so everything is on display if they want to look at it. But sometimes I'll pee with just the head exposed which really gets some strange looks and interesting comments. The last time I did this there was only 1 guy at the urinal, and he told me I was being a tease. So I unbuckled, unzipped and hauled all my shit out for him to see. I asked him if that was better, he thanked me and said "you have no idea" and took a picture with his phone.
head-out-001-jpg.899077
If I saw your huge piece at the urinal man I’d be on my knees ready to take that urinals place before you knew what was happening, fuck!

The Little Boy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not a big deal. We've all done it. If I notice someone peeking, and I feel like it, I might put my hands on my hips to let it hang and let it flow. A little bit of exhibitionism. But that's it - just for fun. Never had any problems.

I would LOVE to see this!!:heart_eyes:

Reactions: Jjz1109
D

deleted817718

I’ve been sitting to pee for years now, so I’ve not had a good peek for a long time.

D

deleted136887

Abso
I’ve been sitting to pee for years now, so I’ve not had a good peek for a long time.
Absutely no offence intended.
Why?
It is one of the + of having a cock?
To be able to p standing up?
All my gf and my wife allways remark how nice it must be to just stand and have a p.
Beats the q.
Anyway
It is one of lifes little pleasures to show off at the urinals.
As long as there are no kids sround I make sure guys can see abd I get plenty of looks.
Wife allways asks who was looking...she waits outside loo as I wait for her.

Reactions: hypolimnas
D

deleted817718

Abso

Why?
All my gf and my wife allways remark how nice it must be to just stand and have a p.
Beats the q.
Anyway
As long as there are no kids sround I make sure guys can see abd I get plenty of looks.
Why? Well it’s just force of habit now. When I moved in with my now wife, she laid it down as a house rule, we are a sit to pee house. Which is something that is very common in Germany and Scandinavia. Once you get used to it, it’s not a big deal, and it keeps mess to a minimum

D

deleted817718

Abso

Why?
Beats the q.
Anyway
Why More Men Are Sitting Down to Pee

Hungtimothy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Would any of you take a peak at this if standing at urinal next to you?

I’d definitely peek at your cock lol, I’m straight but I enjoy exhibitionism

Oldtimer6

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Years back at football game I went to pee and younger guy comes in right next to me. The urinal was a long trough, he’s close and take a look. It’s a big penis and I look again and he starts looking at mine. He turned a bit to give me a better view, it was a really nice cock.
I look if it is easy.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why? Well it’s just force of habit now. When I moved in with my now wife, she laid it down as a house rule, we are a sit to pee house. Which is something that is very common in Germany and Scandinavia. Once you get used to it, it’s not a big deal, and it keeps mess to a minimum
I piss soo hard it ends up making a mess still (while taking a poo)

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I catch guys taking a look all the time, I don't really try to hide it and I'm not really shy about it so it doesn't really bother me.

Reactions: maroon1040