Penis Size References In Movies

regcol7276

1st Like
Media
Several years ago, I ran across an episode of a sitcom on YouTube. Unfortunately, I have no recollection of the name of the sitcom or the names of the actors. The plot of the episode was that one of the characters suspected his boss treated him differently after the boss saw his large penis in the locker room of a gym. There is a scene where it is obvious the boss notices the other guy's dick. Then the brother of the employee gets involved. Does anyone recall the name of this sitcom?

Kiamo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Several years ago, I ran across an episode of a sitcom on YouTube. Unfortunately, I have no recollection of the name of the sitcom or the names of the actors. The plot of the episode was that one of the characters suspected his boss treated him differently after the boss saw his large penis in the locker room of a gym. There is a scene where it is obvious the boss notices the other guy's dick. Then the brother of the employee gets involved. Does anyone recall the name of this sitcom?
Sounds like Just Shoot Me!. The episode in question is "When Nina Met her Parents".

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was it four kings? One of the guys has a big penis and in the locker room his boss treats him differently. When his friend finds out he has to explain it to the guy.

Reactions: Singamba

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's an episode of the show Las Vegas (S03E12 to be specific), that has a very size oriented side plot. I don't know a lot about this show, but I was surprised at how 'explicit' it all was, given that it looks like a pretty mainstream show, though definitely not a kid's show, either.

One of the guys of the guys keep getting mistaken for someone else who is a stripper and who seems to be famous for his big dick, (or bulge at least). Several women try to pick him up based on the misunderstanding, and the main women on the show refuse to believe that's he's not the same guy. Lots of horny glances towards his crotch etc. In the end he gets tired of it an rents the stripper to prove that it's not him. The whole thing ends with three of the main women on the show walking towards the stripper with a measuring tape. Like they're literarily just about to go measure the guy's dick.

It's one of those things that basically paint all women as giant size queens, which lead me think it was written by a man, but according to wikipedia the episode was written (and directed) by women..

Reactions: Fabric_maker
W

wavejock

There is an episode of How I met Your Mother where Josh Radner ( i didnt it watch it that often) was in a gym lockeroom and one of his friends runs in to talk to him and when he drops his towel his friend cant believe how big he is and he gets all embarrassed.

ucfan

Admired Member
Media
Saint Petersburg (Florida, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember a scene in 'Waiting for Guffman' the Christopher Guest movie where Fred Willard and Catherine O'Hara are having dinner with Linda Kash and Eugene Levy and they discuss that Fred Willard's character had to have penile reduction surgery.

Mr mime

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i dont have any clips, but i do have a short list of some lesser known movies/tv shows
1. The Defenders- a girl tells a guy that his enemy has "a good 2 inches" on him.
2. Desperate Housewives- eva longoria has a very shocked look on her face after her husband tells her how big a kid she knows is.
3. Dream Lover - Madchen amick tells james spader shes been cheating on him with a huge cock.
4. Quintuplets - a short kid gets a huge boner during a halftime show of a basketball game and the girl he likes sees it and has a shocked look on her face
5. Til Death - there's an episode where penis size is a main plotline, followed by some insecurities from the male lead.
6. Madonna: Truth or Dare - a few good references when she is laying in bed
7. That's My Boy - adam sandler is in a hot tub with a bunch of hot girls, and stands up to get out, sporting a massive bulge, and all the girls react with shock and awe.
8. Best Night Ever - a girl has a male stripper waving his huge (censored) dick in her face and she makes some comments on it
9. Hebrew Hammer - a girl says shabbot salam or something when unzipping the male leads pants.
10. Sirens - in the third episode of this somewhat funny show, women and men both see a naked man and all are impressed.
11. 2 broke girls - a woman claims that one of the female leads fathers is small, but her friend finds out that he is quite the opposite, and comments about it.
12. Young People Fucking - a man gets another man to sleep with his wife, but the guy is hesitant because he thinks he's too big. the girl's face is one of astonishment, and the other guy in the room comments on it too.
13. Whitecoats - a girl sees a guys dick and is impressed and immediately wants to suck it.
14. Heartbreakers- Jennifer Love hewitt and sigourney weaver are both very impressed by the same guy's package. Making comments like "Wow!"
15. Friends & Lovers - 3 girls get a guy to pull down his shorts and are scared and impressed as they run away. They then talk about it with the guys sister.

I think that's all i have so far, as far as stuff that hasn't been mentioned and is somewhat less well known. Please keep sharing!

kalilover

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is a "small" reference in the 2013 movie Test, where the guys are in the locker room and one of them is horsing around and another guy gets on to him "what are you, 12?" and the guy walks up beside him while he's changing and takes a good long look down and says "I'm not the one who looks like a little boy".

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't seen This is 40, so I don't know if this made it into the movie. But there some size talk from around 1:50 in this behind the scenes video. (I'm assuming they're improvising.) I gotta admit I like seeing Megan Fox saying the words "huge penis" with a smile on ther face. (Although she was hotter earlier in her career, less surgery then..)

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Movie:
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

Staring Brad Pitt and Casey Affleck

Casey Affleck plays Robert Ford. He is in a bathtub that is out in the middle of a field and one of the other guys walks up and says "you sure have a big pecker for a little guy."

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: Paul772